Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GAS Coin is dead and this is how r3wt scammed us and destroyed the coin  (Read 2891 times)
GAS Coin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:40:28 PM

Here's the deal.

This is not what we were trying to do. At all. The first client was fucked up, rewards weren't right, and there was a secret premine.

r3wt snuck in a 100k premine without saying a word until it was done and felt it was the right thing to do. I had already paid him in BTC. He obviously wanted to cash the same check twice and felt he deserved more.

Now it's a clusterfuck of retarded clients and trying to put bandaids on a gunshot. You release me a client that rewards blocks to 3 when the first piece of shit you sent me was rewarding .064 - What the fuck?

If we had only got what we asked (and paid) for the first time, we would not be in this mess.

The rewards are not what I paid you to do. The block times are not what I paid you to do. The retarget is not what I paid you to do.

r3wt, don't blame the parameters. You fucked it up, not the block times

Now is when you post some retarded excuse for fucking us and sneaking in a premine. What a piece of shit you are dude. Seriously. Thanks for fucking up one of our solid business plans and making us look stupid.

I expect you to return our BTC payment to: 1JXB7DHFP2Ye6ZLDAyUnBE3WctbwBnwVgF

Failure to do so will make it very clear that you are a scammer, low-life piece of shit that is finally getting the exposure he deserves.

I will now be part of the Spots team with iGotSpots. Thank god r3wt didn't touch that coin. Pfeff (iGotSpots) has big plans already in motion for Spots, so please do not let the incompetence of r3wt ruin your opinion of Spots, iGotSpots, or myself.

Sorry to those that wasted hashes, but you can thank r3wt for being a fucking scumbag

More information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263985.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:59:25 PM

This is from GAS Coin's PM's, I have a bunch on my account, too. He asked me to post this for him here since he has a 6 minute wait between posts

here is a dump of the block rewards

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{

int64 nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;The Initial Subsidy of The Genesis Block

int BlockCountA = 2;

if(nHeight == BlockCountA) { nSubsidy = 100000 * COIN; } How much i mined for myself and the team who helped me set up the network split 4 ways, 25000 coins apiece. less than .15% of total coins

else if(nHeight > 5 )
    {
        nSubsidy = .064 * COIN;block 5 to 50, .064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 1.04 * COIN; block 51-100, 1.04 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 100 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.48 * COIN;block 101-500 2.48 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 500 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6.4 * COIN; block 500 6.4 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 501 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 9.56 * COIN; block 502-1999 9.56 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 1999 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 8.32 * COIN; block 2000 - 5000 8.32 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 5000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6 * COIN; block 5001-10000 6 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 10000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 10001 to 20000 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 20000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.096 * COIN; block 20001 to 23000 2.096 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 23000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 23001-50000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 3.064 * COIN; block 50001-51000 3.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 51000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 51002-55000, except for block 51001, 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 51001 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7000.064 * COIN; milestone block 7000.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 55000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 17.064 * COIN; block 55001 to 61000 17.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 61000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 61001 to 71000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 71000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 27.064 * COIN; block 710001-81000 27.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 81000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.0347 * COIN; block 81000 and on 4.0347 coins
    }
   else nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

static const int64 nTargetTimespan =  1 * 20; // GAS COIN: 5 block retarget
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 1 * 4; // GAS COIN: 4 second blocks
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing

Report To Admin
BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Quote from: BCB on July 17, 2013, 06:18:16 PM
This is bitcoin: Don't believe it until you see 6 confirmations!
r3wt

Activity: 98

THIS IS WHERE I ASKED HIM WHY THE FUCK HE SNUCK IN A PREMINE

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:10:43 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
yeah, i did. its not a large enough premine to matter. no one will say shit about it, trust me. if worse comes to worse, just tell them i did it. you want some coins Smiley i've been mining the shit out of this coin. up to almost 50000 coins
Report To Admin
BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
r3wt

THIS IS WHERE I TOLD HIM IT WAS SHADY TO DO AND BULLSHIT TO RUIN MY REP FOR HIS OWN GAIN

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
nothing shady about a premine if you put it to good use. you could have premined 2 million coins and no one would bitch. if you would have asked for apremine and made bounties, your coin would be half way to cryptsy by now. as it stands there is 14 m/h on the network. a solid coin launch, despite having Hydroponica trolling your thread and despite being dwarfed by the announcements of neocoin and curecoin coming today. nothing shady about mining 100,000 coins which is about .05% of 200 million. if you want to back out you can, but no one will agree with you that what i did was "shady".

your whole mindset makes me think that you should team up with Vlad to make a coin, since you both seem to have entirely unrealistic expectations. do you not understand how impossible it would be to combine a 5 block retarget with a minimum difficulty of 2 with a block value based on dDiff(the function that declares the current difficulty). we tried it on testnet(yeah, i had to hire testers, what am i supposed to split .4 btc four ways?) they wanted compensation and we took 25 k apiece. no shame in that.

I think you are being unreasonable crying over .05% premine. anyone who doesn't premine a coin is just afraid of standing up to the miners who want it all for themselves, or has a ton of hash(baritus, the dgc dev has over 200 m/h gpu farm, thats why he didn't premine.)
Report To Admin
r3wt

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 01:33:52 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote from: GAS Coin on July 27, 2013, 01:22:47 AM
And I agree premines are good for bounties, but who is going to pay them with it? I'm assuming not the 4 people with 25k each...so what good did that premine do except ruin the image we are trying to build here? If you guys plan on using it to help the coin, then I apologize and retract all statements about it.

But what I see is someone cashing the same check twice

cashing the same check twice? i think you must have misunderstood when i said noone works for free. yeah you paid me .4 btc, but it was up to me to figure it out and basically launch teh coin for you. i needed to entice a few miners to help me test on testnet. then i offered another guy to help me start the network when my powersupply went out on my server today. the premine won't ruin your image. the only people who will even care are a few trolls and greedy miners with alot of hashrate who want all the coins for themselves.

i can be your greatest asset or your weakest link? which do you want? to be clear thats not a threat, but i have no time to coddle your ego and manage your expectations. what i can do is build you a solid coin. what i can't do is listen to you bitch. i wouldn't have premined it if i didn't need to thats honest to god truth. you should have premined it as well from a bounty standpoint, because your userbase would be much larger and the chance of it reaching an exchange would be larger. i do like the niche that gas coin could fill, but if you aren't careful it will go the way of Barbecue coin and dissapear.

you're slowly working your way towards the Vlad zone, which is the point where i bail.

-----------

There's a shitload more I can get you if you really want me to. And for the record, I'm not Vlad nor iGotSpots lol that's ridiculous. The only posts I have on your forums, too, is announcing GAS Coin and iGotSpots only announced Spots there, that's it. We got Spots on an exchange in 3 days with no premine. We don't need a premine to build a solid coin. He's trying to save face in the Gas coin thread now, but don't be fooled. He fucked us and will continue to fuck people as long as he is allowed to - Brady (GAS Coin)

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:38:32 PM

More proof:

You premined 100,000 coins in a coin that was supposed to have a block reward between 1-8 coins

The fact that you don't see a problem with it is even worse than what you've done

there are 200 million coins in the cap. .2% total coins in premine. do the math. the only one who seems to have a problem with it is you, not the countless people who are still mining the coin on the new client.

i'll give you a rundown of the stats.

Code:

17:02:39

getmininginfo

17:02:42

{
"blocks" : 35996,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00181911,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1878882,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

thats already 1.8 m/h on the new chain since we rolled out the fix.

You're right. We do have a problem with the premine. If we are the only ones, then that should show how honest and fair we are trying to be
I personally think premining a coin without the knowledge of the person paying you to program is the same as embezzling from a bank.   Illegal and fucked up.

spin it anyway you want, but i defend my choice to premine. i couldn't get anyone to help me start the network otherwise. it is what it is, and now we have money for bounties.

We paid you for no premine. You snuck one in. I will continue with my scammer accusations unless we re-release it with 0 premine and proper working rewards from block 1

Take the offer or just further prove you are a scammer

you are the only one crying about a premine. no one else is. you're just proving your inability to be reasoned with. if i start the coin with no premine block, i will still have to mine it until a network is formed. DUH!!! gonna be a premine either way you moron. the only difference is we'll be starting over from scratch and everyone will lose all the coins they've mined up until this point.

Don't feed me bullshit. We released Spots on block 4 and the first 3 had normal rewards

and it was 51%'d in less than a few hours because of the low hashrate. this coin had 10 m/h's on the network by the time i gave you the client. it would have taken a significant amount of hashrate to compromise the network, and there would be little gain. i also built in a time travel check so it couldn't be timetraveled. blocks older than 2 hours are seen as invalid and orphaned. you don't give me enough credit, i knew what i was doing the whole time. i purposely threw in that 100,000 coins as foresight from my first failed coin that had no premine. my next coin had hiccups but it was premined so i had enough coins to keep people interested while i ironed out the kinks. in short i know what i'm doing.

Yet you only control 25% of the premine since you split it among 4 random people. Get fucking real dude.

Do what you were paid to do and let us handle the rest. New genesis, 0 premine, or we expect a refund for our payment and you to get a scammer tag, which you will get. You already lost being a mod on the other forums, want to keep pushing your luck?

1. i delivered on what you paid me to do. if you want me to do it all again you can pay me .4 btc again.
2. no refunds.
3. you're not gonna get me a scammer tag, but you can try if you want. you wanted aside from the usual specs a coin that was stable, and secure and i deliverd on that. what was i supposed to do, take the .4 btc you gave me to make the coin and give it all out to the miners i chose to secure test, create, and secure the network? get real dude. money(well in this case, coins) talks and bullshit walks. i understand where you're coming from, but you're being unreasonable, similar to the way Vlad was acting. this is the real world man, it takes money to make money.

Lol, .4 BTC to me is literally nothing. I can find $40 in the fuckin seat of my car.  You are OPENLY admitting to taking payment, not doing what was asked, and on top of that, premining 100,000 coins because I said no premine, but apparently to you that means I get no premine, but you do.

You'll get your tag, you piece of shit. I promise you that

dubs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:47:42 PM

r3wt is a dedicated scammer, be aware!
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:50:02 PM

He's also already been removed as a mod from altcointalk as a scammer. Please tag this guy already

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:53:48 PM

r3wt is a dedicated scammer, be aware!

hi kr4x, hows it going? did you ever pay microguy and dayne back for all the coins you scammed them for? what about that other guy you scammed for 500k GLD did you ever pay him back?
Here's the deal.

This is not what we were trying to do. At all. The first client was fucked up, rewards weren't right, and there was a secret premine.

r3wt snuck in a 100k premine without saying a word until it was done and felt it was the right thing to do. I had already paid him in BTC. He obviously wanted to cash the same check twice and felt he deserved more.

Now it's a clusterfuck of retarded clients and trying to put bandaids on a gunshot. You release me a client that rewards blocks to 3 when the first piece of shit you sent me was rewarding .064 - What the fuck?

If we had only got what we asked (and paid) for the first time, we would not be in this mess.

The rewards are not what I paid you to do. The block times are not what I paid you to do. The retarget is not what I paid you to do.

r3wt, don't blame the parameters. You fucked it up, not the block times

Now is when you post some retarded excuse for fucking us and sneaking in a premine. What a piece of shit you are dude. Seriously. Thanks for fucking up one of our solid business plans and making us look stupid.

I expect you to return our BTC payment to: 1JXB7DHFP2Ye6ZLDAyUnBE3WctbwBnwVgF

Failure to do so will make it very clear that you are a scammer, low-life piece of shit that is finally getting the exposure he deserves.

I will now be part of the Spots team with iGotSpots. Thank god r3wt didn't touch that coin. Pfeff (iGotSpots) has big plans already in motion for Spots, so please do not let the incompetence of r3wt ruin your opinion of Spots, iGotSpots, or myself.

Sorry to those that wasted hashes, but you can thank r3wt for being a fucking scumbag

More information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263985.0

I'm not paying you back the .4 btc, no matter how you cry and bitch and moan. also your statements contain various factual innacuracies. i got as close to your desired specs as i possibly could. you asked for 4 second block times, i gave you them. you asked for variable rewards, i adjusted the difficulty and added fees to the equation to make the block rewards more variable and closer to what you desired.

the problem is your coin cant get above 1 or 2 difficulty because it retargets approximatley every 20 seconds in block time. i explained this all to you prior to launch.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:56:50 PM

You paid him to create a coin. Coin needed a stable network for launch, He made that happen too. Did he deliver your coin? Yes? No scam here.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 11:04:18 PM

You paid him to create a coin. Coin needed a stable network for launch, He made that happen too. Did he deliver your coin? Yes? No scam here.

Good to see you supporting your friends.

So you support a 100,000 premine when I specifically paid him not to premine? His logic: "You paid me not to premine for you, but never said I couldn't"

That's ok with you?

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:07:05 PM

Good to see you supporting your friends.

So you support a 100,000 premine when I specifically paid him not to premine? His logic: "You paid me not to premine for you, but never said I couldn't"

That's ok with you?

dude, i did it to secure your network and ensure a good product was delivered.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:13:40 PM

In his own words:
you said you wanted no premine, you never said i couldn't premine it
 He admits he was told no premine AND intentionally 'misinterprets' it and performs his own premine.

He openly admits he accepted this job for .4BTC, then claims it wasn't worth it so he premined.  Why not negotiate a better fee?

I'm sorry, but this guy comes across as a liar, a thief as well as a scammer.  

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:16:56 PM

In his own words:
 He admits he was told no premine AND intentionally 'misinterprets' it and performs his own premine.

He openly admits he accepted this job for .4BTC, then claims it wasn't worth it so he premined.  Why not negotiate a better fee?

its easy to cherry pick little parts of my message. one blaring omission from your less than word for word quote of my statement was that i used the premine to get some people to help me. i'm not gonna repeat my self any longer. the mods have access to the pm's, i'll let them settle it. enjoy life with your head up the ass of GasCoin and iGotSpots.

apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:29:50 PM

In his own words:

He openly admits he accepted this job for .4BTC, then claims it wasn't worth it so he premined.  Why not negotiate a better fee?

its easy to cherry pick little parts of my message. one blaring omission from your less than word for word quote of my statement was that i used the premine to get some people to help me. i'm not gonna repeat my self any longer. the mods have access to the pm's, i'll let them settle it. enjoy life with your head up the ass of GasCoin and iGotSpots.

Although I don't think you did it intentionally, if he asked for no premine, you shouldn't have done premine. Bounties and other things are his part to worry about as it is his coin.

How I see it - he asked for no premine - you agreed and received money - then you premined it (whatever intentions)
From that - thing is that it was his coin, you shouldn't have made decision to premine it to get additiona support for coin, it is his decision if he wants additional help or how he wants to pay for it.

Although yes maybe your intentions were good, but technically - you agreed on specific job, received money but did different job (again whatever reasons)

I don't know you, so I will not make assumptions, but this specific thing you did was wrong. We all do wrong sometimes, and often with good intentions, it still doesn't make it right. It was his coin so you should have asked him how he wants to handle things like help and premine.
r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:38:24 PM

In his own words:

He openly admits he accepted this job for .4BTC, then claims it wasn't worth it so he premined.  Why not negotiate a better fee?

Although I don't think you did it intentionally, if he asked for no premine, you shouldn't have done premine. Bounties and other things are his part to worry about as it is his coin.

How I see it - he asked for no premine - you agreed and received money - then you premined it (whatever intentions)
From that - thing is that it was his coin, you shouldn't have made decision to premine it to get additiona support for coin, it is his decision if he wants additional help or how he wants to pay for it.

Although yes maybe your intentions were good, but technically - you agreed on specific job, received money but did different job (again whatever reasons)

I don't know you, so I will not make assumptions, but this specific thing you did was wrong. We all do wrong sometimes, and often with good intentions, it still doesn't make it right. It was his coin so you should have asked him how he wants to handle things like help and premine.

ok, i was wrong to have done it without asking you're right. i just didn't want to admit that i would need some help getting the network ready. its also why i was late. we wanted the hashrate to be high enough to keep the coin from getting destroyed on launch. i still don't think it makes me a scammer for doing that though. i see where i was wrong, i just didn't want to admit it before, but to call me a scammer after i slaved all weekend to meet the deadline.

my whole issue was the way he turned on me and trashed me in the thread. thats very unproffesional.

pr9me

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:41:23 PM

I've never known r3wt to scam anyone, and I have been doing business with him for months.

It sounds like you hired him to make you a product, for cheap mind you, and you're nit picky and boo-hooing over something that is out of his control, so now you bash him & are trying to get your money back.

The answer to the accusation of a negligible pre-mine is pretty obvious: He needed some help. You were cheap. So he found the funds to hire someone. Simple really. Undecided
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:53:08 PM

Wait wait wait, back up here a second. "One of"? "Our business plans"?

See here.

There's a reason noobs with no business plan and no technical skills are not supposed to start altcoins. And contrary to what you might imagine, "we'll hire some random guy off the internet to write our code for cheap" is NOT a business plan.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:55:34 PM

In his own words:

This is actually the first coin I tried to mine at it's launch, which makes me doubly pissed over your actions and your attitude about it.

"its not a large enough premine to matter. no one will say shit about it, trust me."

Gee, at July 27, 2013, 12:08:04 AM GAScoin said it went live, at July 27, 2013, 12:13:32 AM the premine was noticed and commented on.  Yeah, no one will care, TRUST YOU.

"nothing shady about a premine if you put it to good use. "

Front page of the lauch states in bold letter NO PREMINE.  Nah, nothing shady about premining a coin that advertises itself as no premine.

"we tried it on testnet(yeah, i had to hire testers, what am i supposed to split .4 btc four ways?) they wanted compensation and we took 25 k apiece. no shame in that."

Gee, I wanna be a tester for you, 25k coins eh?  Sounds like my kind of testing!  I'd love the chance to have the first dump at an exchange with 25k coins!  I've got 600 coins after 24 hours running the client, so 25k premine each for 4 people, wow, that's quite reasonable! NOT!

An honest person abides by rules, a dishonest person looks for loopholes and uses words like "You never said *I* couldn't premine it".  It's clear which category you fall into.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:01:54 AM

In his own words:

ok, i was wrong to have done it without asking you're right. i just didn't want to admit that i would need some help getting the network ready. its also why i was late. we wanted the hashrate to be high enough to keep the coin from getting destroyed on launch. i still don't think it makes me a scammer for doing that though. i see where i was wrong, i just didn't want to admit it before, but to call me a scammer after i slaved all weekend to meet the deadline.

my whole issue was the way he turned on me and trashed me in the thread. thats very unproffesional.

To sum up:
You did wrong by doing wrong
He did wrong by reacting too badly

So it is basically for everybody to decide by themselves how they feel about it. This disagreament does not proove anyone being scammer, and so as this is thread for moderators to decide and take people votes:

My vote: r3wt is not scammer, but he should somehow make it up for slipping and doing wrong thing
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:06:55 AM

Scamcoin wars.

Laughable indeed.

coinerd

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 04:38:31 AM

Arguing with him is dragging you both down.

By his own admission he agreed to a clean genesis and delivered it premined, enough said.

Forum staff, if this isn't a clear cut call for a scammer tag, what is?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:12:46 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2013, 08:10:40 PM by SaltySpitoon

Arguing with him is dragging you both down.

By his own admission he agreed to a clean genesis and delivered it premined, enough said.

Forum staff, if this isn't a clear cut call for a scammer tag, what is?

Of course I have been watching the entire thing since it was in Alt Currencies. First off, Staff cannot give scammer tags, it has to be an admin just to clarify. Second, in order for r3wt to get the scammer tag there has to be a few things. (I'm sure I'm missing all sorts of criteria and conditions and such, but I'll make it short and sweet)

1) Loss of value/property etc, so yeah by ruining the coin which he was paid .4 BTC to make, I suppose there was a loss of value
2) No attempt at remedying the situation.

r3wt did admit their wrong here, and it looks like once you two are done with the hurt feelings and flinging mud, you can probably work something out. I would try that before going for the scammer tag, it would save a whole lot of time for both and you could settle it. Also a "SCAMMER" in red letters next to someones name doesn't really get your BTC/Coin back, so its best to try and work something out first. If r3wt isn't willing to negotiate something, you would probably have more grounds for the scammer tag, but of course all of the evidence hasn't been piled yet, so maybe or maybe not.

TLDR: I would advise skipping the hours of compiling information to build your cases and going back and forth at each other, and try to work out a deal, *Cough cough* perhaps wiping the chain and starting fresh, refund, donating the premined coins to go to bounties, I'm sure you guys can figure something out.

Oh, and just as a P.S

No, moderators cannot check your PMs, Admins can access PMs, although if you want them to see them you will have to report them. I've seen this a few times, and just wanted to clear that up, so as much as I'd love to read your weekend plans that you set up with your buddies via PM, Moderators can't.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: