Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GAS Coin is now dead. r3wt snuck in a premine and scammed the community  (Read 15857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:31:27 PM

Now is when you post some retarded excuse for fucking us and sneaking in a premine. What a piece of shit you are dude. Seriously. Thanks for fucking up one of our solid business plans and making us look stupid

thats what you and vlad get for talking shit on altcointalk.co.uk  i knew it was you and Igotspots the whole time, so fuck both of you. the fact that you had the nerve to ask me to do you a coin after talking shit about me and getting me removed as a mod at altcointalk.co.uk, just shows the kind of two faced fuck you are. go ahead and download the new block chain and client, we fixed your coin. but don't ask me for shit again. you're even more unproffessional than Vlad. never shit talk or out your programmer, ya  fuckin idiot.

I defeneded you for a long time against Vlad acutally, but nice try

I have 1 post on altcointalk and it's to announce Spots, so...keep it up, scammer. Diggin that hole deeper

I assume this is you admitting you scammed GAS Coin?
we went ahead and fixed your coin (subsidy now returns diff*fees*32, you're welcome) new client fixed blockchain, you have to switch over to and download the blockchain to get past the fork. i will admit that i messed up in the original client, and it wasn't on purpose but atleast i did you a solid a fixed your coin. i'm merely pointing to the fact that its karma due to your shit talking me to Zack. i know that you iGotSpots, and Vlad2Vlad are all the same person.

Wow, you really are fucking stupid...I've already made it very clear than GAS Coin and I own two businesses together. Vlad's a fucking idiot, but I believe you are even more delusional if you think I was posting to myself in that thread.

ok, if you aren't Vlad i apologize, its just the timeline of you accusing me of scamming you on this coin and someone accusing me of being a scammer on altcointalk on the same day seems a little to convenient to not be you. you have to understand i've been busy this weekend, i have kids man. i'd love to be here 100 percent of the time for support but i can't. try downloading the new client as i have done and the blockchain that justin provided. if you have any more problems let me know.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:37:44 PM

Now is when you post some retarded excuse for fucking us and sneaking in a premine. What a piece of shit you are dude. Seriously. Thanks for fucking up one of our solid business plans and making us look stupid

thats what you and vlad get for talking shit on altcointalk.co.uk  i knew it was you and Igotspots the whole time, so fuck both of you. the fact that you had the nerve to ask me to do you a coin after talking shit about me and getting me removed as a mod at altcointalk.co.uk, just shows the kind of two faced fuck you are. go ahead and download the new block chain and client, we fixed your coin. but don't ask me for shit again. you're even more unproffessional than Vlad. never shit talk or out your programmer, ya  fuckin idiot.

I have 1 post on altcointalk and it's to announce Spots, so...keep it up, scammer. Diggin that hole deeper

we went ahead and fixed your coin (subsidy now returns diff*fees*32, you're welcome) new client fixed blockchain, you have to switch over to and download the blockchain to get past the fork. i will admit that i messed up in the original client, and it wasn't on purpose but atleast i did you a solid a fixed your coin. i'm merely pointing to the fact that its karma due to your shit talking me to Zack. i know that you iGotSpots, and Vlad2Vlad are all the same person.

Wow, you really are fucking stupid...I've already made it very clear than GAS Coin and I own two businesses together. Vlad's a fucking idiot, but I believe you are even more delusional if you think I was posting to myself in that thread.

ok, if you aren't Vlad i apologize, its just the timeline of you accusing me of scamming you on this coin and someone accusing me of being a scammer on altcointalk on the same day seems a little to convenient to not be you. you have to understand i've been busy this weekend, i have kids man. i'd love to be here 100 percent of the time for support but i can't. try downloading the new client as i have done and the blockchain that justin provided. if you have any more problems let me know.

Its already beyond fucked. The coins rep is now shit. Which is unfortunate because we have 3 national gas stations we use to give away gas cards for our carpet cleaning customers. They were all ready to accept gas coin for gas cards before we even had planned to launch the coin.

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:43:19 PM

Its already beyond fucked. The coins rep is now shit. Which is unfortunate because we have 3 national gas stations we use to give away gas cards for our carpet cleaning customers. They were all ready to accept gas coin for gas cards before we even had planned to launch the coin

the new block chain is working now and from what i can gather, most people are happy with the new reward system. give it a try before you knock it.

http://script-it.net/gascoin-qt.exe

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:45:23 PM

Its already beyond fucked. The coins rep is now shit. Which is unfortunate because we have 3 national gas stations we use to give away gas cards for our carpet cleaning customers. They were all ready to accept gas coin for gas cards before we even had planned to launch the coin

the new block chain is working now and from what i can gather, most people are happy with the new reward system. give it a try before you knock it.

Don't you think three different people calling you a scammer means something?  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well...it's probably not a bear

Reputation is everything when trying to build a new coin. You have successfully made this entire ordeal a clusterfuck. It's dead. Just let it die

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:47:05 PM

Don't you think three different people calling you a scammer means something?  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well...it's probably not a bear

Reputation is everything when trying to build a new coin. You have successfully made this entire ordeal a clusterfuck. It's dead. Just let it die

nah, 3 different butthurt people who are crying like bitches over spilt milk. i never scammed anyone and i challenge anyone to prove that i have.

apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:47:27 PM

i'd love to be here 100 percent of the time for support but i can't. try downloading the new client as i have done and the blockchain that justin provided. if you have any more problems let me know.

That blockchain link gives 404 error

On other things, I do not know everything and I do not know what happened or didn't but I have two points:

1) Whoever you tried to harm with your move, you instead harmed whole community and you probably lost any rep with them.
2) If this whole thing is because of time for support - don't take job and money which you can't do 100 percent.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:49:09 PM

nah, 3 different butthurt people who are crying like bitches over spilt milk. i never scammed anyone and i challenge anyone to prove that i have.

Challenge Accepted.

This is from Brady's PM's, I have a bunch on my account, too, from when GAS Coin was talking to you from my account to get around the 6 minute wait time between messages

here is a dump of the block rewards

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{

int64 nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;The Initial Subsidy of The Genesis Block

int BlockCountA = 2;

if(nHeight == BlockCountA) { nSubsidy = 100000 * COIN; } How much i mined for myself and the team who helped me set up the network split 4 ways, 25000 coins apiece. less than .15% of total coins

else if(nHeight > 5 )
    {
        nSubsidy = .064 * COIN;block 5 to 50, .064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 1.04 * COIN; block 51-100, 1.04 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 100 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.48 * COIN;block 101-500 2.48 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 500 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6.4 * COIN; block 500 6.4 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 501 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 9.56 * COIN; block 502-1999 9.56 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 1999 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 8.32 * COIN; block 2000 - 5000 8.32 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 5000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 6 * COIN; block 5001-10000 6 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 10000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 10001 to 20000 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 20000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 2.096 * COIN; block 20001 to 23000 2.096 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 23000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 23001-50000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 50000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 3.064 * COIN; block 50001-51000 3.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 51000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7.064 * COIN; block 51002-55000, except for block 51001, 7.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight == 51001 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 7000.064 * COIN; milestone block 7000.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 55000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 17.064 * COIN; block 55001 to 61000 17.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 61000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.064 * COIN; block 61001 to 71000 4.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 71000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 27.064 * COIN; block 710001-81000 27.064 coins
    }
   else if(nHeight > 81000 )
    {
        nSubsidy = 4.0347 * COIN; block 81000 and on 4.0347 coins
    }
   else nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

static const int64 nTargetTimespan =  1 * 20; // GAS COIN: 5 block retarget
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 1 * 4; // GAS COIN: 4 second blocks
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing

Report To Admin
BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Quote from: BCB on July 17, 2013, 06:18:16 PM
This is bitcoin: Don't believe it until you see 6 confirmations!
r3wt

Activity: 98

THIS IS WHERE I ASKED HIM WHY THE FUCK HE SNUCK IN A PREMINE

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:10:43 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
yeah, i did. its not a large enough premine to matter. no one will say shit about it, trust me. if worse comes to worse, just tell them i did it. you want some coins Smiley i've been mining the shit out of this coin. up to almost 50000 coins
Report To Admin
BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
r3wt

THIS IS WHERE I TOLD HIM IT WAS SHADY TO DO AND BULLSHIT TO RUIN MY REP FOR HIS OWN GAIN

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
nothing shady about a premine if you put it to good use. you could have premined 2 million coins and no one would bitch. if you would have asked for apremine and made bounties, your coin would be half way to cryptsy by now. as it stands there is 14 m/h on the network. a solid coin launch, despite having Hydroponica trolling your thread and despite being dwarfed by the announcements of neocoin and curecoin coming today. nothing shady about mining 100,000 coins which is about .05% of 200 million. if you want to back out you can, but no one will agree with you that what i did was "shady".

your whole mindset makes me think that you should team up with Vlad to make a coin, since you both seem to have entirely unrealistic expectations. do you not understand how impossible it would be to combine a 5 block retarget with a minimum difficulty of 2 with a block value based on dDiff(the function that declares the current difficulty). we tried it on testnet(yeah, i had to hire testers, what am i supposed to split .4 btc four ways?) they wanted compensation and we took 25 k apiece. no shame in that.

I think you are being unreasonable crying over .05% premine. anyone who doesn't premine a coin is just afraid of standing up to the miners who want it all for themselves, or has a ton of hash(baritus, the dgc dev has over 200 m/h gpu farm, thats why he didn't premine.)
Report To Admin
r3wt

« Sent to: GAS Coin on: July 27, 2013, 01:33:52 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote from: GAS Coin on July 27, 2013, 01:22:47 AM
And I agree premines are good for bounties, but who is going to pay them with it? I'm assuming not the 4 people with 25k each...so what good did that premine do except ruin the image we are trying to build here? If you guys plan on using it to help the coin, then I apologize and retract all statements about it.

But what I see is someone cashing the same check twice

cashing the same check twice? i think you must have misunderstood when i said noone works for free. yeah you paid me .4 btc, but it was up to me to figure it out and basically launch teh coin for you. i needed to entice a few miners to help me test on testnet. then i offered another guy to help me start the network when my powersupply went out on my server today. the premine won't ruin your image. the only people who will even care are a few trolls and greedy miners with alot of hashrate who want all the coins for themselves.

i can be your greatest asset or your weakest link? which do you want? to be clear thats not a threat, but i have no time to coddle your ego and manage your expectations. what i can do is build you a solid coin. what i can't do is listen to you bitch. i wouldn't have premined it if i didn't need to thats honest to god truth. you should have premined it as well from a bounty standpoint, because your userbase would be much larger and the chance of it reaching an exchange would be larger. i do like the niche that gas coin could fill, but if you aren't careful it will go the way of Barbecue coin and dissapear.

you're slowly working your way towards the Vlad zone, which is the point where i bail.

-----------

There's a shitload more I can get you if you really want me to. And for the record, I'm not Vlad nor iGotSpots lol that's ridiculous. The only posts I have on your forums, too, is announcing GAS Coin and iGotSpots only announced Spots there, that's it. We got Spots on an exchange in 3 days with no premine. We don't need a premine to build a solid coin. He's trying to save face in the Gas coin thread now, but don't be fooled. He fucked us and will continue to fuck people as long as he is allowed to

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:51:37 PM

i'd love to be here 100 percent of the time for support but i can't. try downloading the new client as i have done and the blockchain that justin provided. if you have any more problems let me know.

On other things, I do not know everything and I do not know what happened or didn't but I have two points:

1) Whoever you tried to harm with your move, you instead harmed whole community and you probably lost any rep with them.
2) If this whole thing is because of time for support - don't take job and money which you can't do 100 percent.

sorry, we removed the blockchain link. i put it up there just in case the new clients got stuck at the fork. they didn't. you can download the new client from http://script-it.net/gascoin-qt.exe

i didn't try to harm anyone with any move. i premined 100k coins, distributed them amongst the miners i used to start the network and secure it prior to launch. i also donated 9750 coins to a bounty fund for the coin. all done to ensure the coin would be live upon launch and stable network hash.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:55:13 PM

sorry, we removed the blockchain link. i put it up there just in case the new clients got stuck at the fork. they didn't. you can download the new client from http://script-it.net/gascoin-qt.exe

i didn't try to harm anyone with any move. i premined 100k coins, distributed them amongst the miners i used to start the network and secure it prior to launch. i also donated 9750 coins to a bounty fund for the coin. all done to ensure the coin would be live upon launch and stable network hash.

You premined 100,000 coins in a coin that was supposed to have a block reward between 1-8 coins

The fact that you don't see a problem with it is even worse than what you've done

apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:01:28 PM

Just to skew this topic back on coin not other things, as that discussion probably will not go anywhere (everybody already made their minds on which side they are on and which opinion is right, and most people will understand that problems where beta problems because of issues in team. and unless any of you start it again - people will be fine using this coin)

Just tried and seems to be working fine both wallet and solo mining, got few accepted and confirmed and deposited blocks.

So should be fine from now on, although we will need new pool Smiley
r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:03:02 PM

You premined 100,000 coins in a coin that was supposed to have a block reward between 1-8 coins

The fact that you don't see a problem with it is even worse than what you've done

there are 200 million coins in the cap. .2% total coins in premine. do the math. the only one who seems to have a problem with it is you, not the countless people who are still mining the coin on the new client.

i'll give you a rundown of the stats.

Code:

17:02:39

getmininginfo

17:02:42

{
"blocks" : 35996,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00181911,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1878882,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

thats already 1.8 m/h on the new chain since we rolled out the fix.

bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:04:44 PM

Just to skew this topic back on coin not other things, as that discussion probably will not go anywhere (everybody already made their minds on which side they are on and which opinion is right, and most people will understand that problems where beta problems because of issues in team. and unless any of you start it again - people will be fine using this coin)

Just tried and seems to be working fine both wallet and solo mining, got few accepted and confirmed and deposited blocks.

So should be fine from now on, although we will need new pool Smiley
the btcera pool is still running

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:05:52 PM

there are 200 million coins in the cap. .2% total coins in premine. do the math. the only one who seems to have a problem with it is you, not the countless people who are still mining the coin on the new client.

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

You're right. We do have a problem with the premine. If we are the only ones, then that should show how honest and fair we are trying to be

bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:08:19 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

You're right. We do have a problem with the premine. If we are the only ones, then that should show how honest and fair we are trying to be
I personally think premining a coin without the knowledge of the person paying you to program is the same as embezzling from a bank.   Illegal and fucked up.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:08:42 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

a coin with out services is a soon dead coin. use the coins i sent you wisely. a block explorer would be a good start. i'm actively mining this coin, so if you need more, feel free to ask. i plan ahead. a premine isn't always bad, it depends on how its used. should another hiccup occur, i have plenty of coins as leverage to keep reviving it. you will also need some coins for a giveaway. think on what you would like the giveaway specs to be and message me with a number.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:11:06 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

a coin with out services is a soon dead coin. use the coins i sent you wisely. a block explorer would be a good start. i'm actively mining this coin, so if you need more, feel free to ask. i plan ahead. a premine isn't always bad, it depends on how its used. should another hiccup occur, i have plenty of coins as leverage to keep reviving it. you will also need some coins for a giveaway. think on what you would like the giveaway specs to be and message me with a number.

I paid all bounties for Spots with my own mining, not a premine

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:13:04 PM

We would be willing to re-launch this with a new genesis and no premine. Otherwise, just let it die.

Neither Brady nor I will work with a premined coin. Ever

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:14:14 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

I personally think premining a coin without the knowledge of the person paying you to program is the same as embezzling from a bank.   Illegal and fucked up.

spin it anyway you want, but i defend my choice to premine. i couldn't get anyone to help me start the network otherwise. it is what it is, and now we have money for bounties.

r3wt

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:17:18 PM

We would be willing to re-launch this with a new genesis and no premine. Otherwise, just let it die.

Neither Brady nor I will work with a premined coin. Ever

thats ok, you can quit the project if you want, but i'm not just gonna let it die, regardless of the fact that i've already been paid. i kinda like this coin. inspired me to do a little more critical thinking and i've enjoyed trying to solve the problem of  4 second block targets.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:17:24 PM

Code:

getmininginfo

{
}

spin it anyway you want, but i defend my choice to premine. i couldn't get anyone to help me start the network otherwise. it is what it is, and now we have money for bounties.

We paid you for no premine. You snuck one in. I will continue with my scammer accusations unless we re-release it with 0 premine and proper working rewards from block 1

Take the offer or just further prove you are a scammer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: