Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low marketcap Privacy coin  (Read 125 times)
MR.I (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

I really am looking for low market cap privacy coins and maybe some of you guys knew some good ones Smiley

sorry for my pretty rubish english
madarkieus

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:27:06 PM

I would try Smartcash (smartcash.cc). Wait until tomorrow, the price normally drops after the dividends are paid out. They have masternodes in the pipeline, which are coming in the next 7 days. Just check out their website they funding sanitary projects (i.e. in Venezuela).

If the market cap of smart is already too high for you, you can go with Phore. I don't know that much about it but read a few good things about it on twitter.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

Are you looking for sumokoin? Everyone is talking about it nowadays, it may pump any time because everyone look at verge and buy sumokoin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:30:37 PM

pivx

GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:32:42 PM

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) is a pretty interesting privacy coin. It features native Tor integration, and has the ability to make Tor traffic appear completely normal to a provider who would otherwise block access to Tor. XSPEC also features stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses.

Despite its impressive technology and utility as a privacy coin, XSPEC has a shockingly low market cap, of under $30m. It has seen crazy profit margins so far: it has risen by 132438% since its ICO, and increased by more than 5x in the last month. With such a low market cap, and with innovative technology, the potential is there for even more exciting future growth.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:08:02 PM

Tokenpay is a great project, it's in ICO, it's also anonymous and hot. You can look at their white papers and technical routes, and use their wallets,

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: