Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disappointed!  (Read 123 times)
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:23:58 PM

For the first time I'm really disappointed by the cryptos... being a supporter myself.
McAffee makes a Twitter post that Reddcoin is such a great coin  (yeah sure) and it doubles in value... what is this, the new celebrity pumping method?
Markets are so easy being manipulated right now... almost outrageous, no wonder many people think cryptos are pure scam  Undecided

1 BTC = 1 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shaofalova

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

I'm new in crypto, but think it's wild word. So many scam: everyone want to get your money, exchanges and nice hash hacked, fake news, many guys who want to sell you place in their telegram group with best signals. It's dangerous and interesting together. But sometimes I disappointed too. When every member of crypto world will check news then it will not so easy to manipulate!

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

Yes you are very right, i believe this is a new style of coin pump and dump, ao we should not fall for such alerts and trading advices.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:16:37 PM

For the first time I'm really disappointed by the cryptos... being a supporter myself.
McAffee makes a Twitter post that Reddcoin is such a great coin  (yeah sure) and it doubles in value... what is this, the new celebrity pumping method?
Markets are so easy being manipulated right now... almost outrageous, no wonder many people think cryptos are pure scam  Undecided

It's true, particularly with all the new money coming in during the last month or so. The counterpoint is whenever any bank exec opens his mouth to talk about bubbles or tulips, the result is price crashes across the board.

Norcal2020

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

It's pretty straight forward. You control your money, so only you make the decision to buy into something. How you get to the "purchase" is up to your method of research, hunch or sometimes a pump. But, you need to always be ready to lose your investment as this market is very rocky. Good luck out there!
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

He is just using his fame to get more BTCs,his doings will come to an end.Many are getting rekt by his twits in just a blink of an eye while he is pouring into riches that was taken from the small fishes,hes just using all of the people who followed him.

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:41:53 PM

This is just like the stock markets 100 years ago, where there was no regulation and people made huge profit out of insider news and market manipulation
I do believe some sort of regulation is a step forward for the cryptocurrency world.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: