Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Btc can reach 20000$ End of the year 2017?  (Read 403 times)
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

Since the prices of BTC and Altcoins have fallen very fast these days, I would like to hear from others about this because I am talking about the possibility of crossing the $ 20,000 limit this year. My idea is that Btc will be able to cross the $ 20,000 limit this year. Roll Eyes

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

It very hard to say about bitcoin can reach 20000 or not. My point of view bitcoin year end very hard to reach 20000 ,
1 week left. Base on bitcoin every year and record price bitcoin will going down.
I think bitcoin very hard to reach 20000 .

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

Its not possible right now BTC is expected to reach its previous support which is $8k,this is not the end but we expected the BTC will recover when 2018 comes in.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

Since the prices of BTC and Altcoins have fallen very fast these days, I would like to hear from others about this because I am talking about the possibility of crossing the $ 20,000 limit this year. My idea is that Btc will be able to cross the $ 20,000 limit this year. Roll Eyes

Of course it could pump hard and reach there. But at this point it seems highly unlikely to happen before the end of the year.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

There is no way for bitcoin to go back to 20k. If you wait for this , better cut off the loose and move on cause we are going back to 10k and maybe even lower. Also you might want to look upon good ICOs right now cause bitcoin is still at a good price.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

I think many hope so. Although after the new year, he may fall heavily.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

The recent crash of BTC's price would make it harder to achieve maybe feb or march it will go back to the last support,the fallen king will still rise from the dead mark my words.

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:53:21 PM

No, it would not. there are only seven days left until the end of the year.
The price can not touch the all time high again, there is a lot of people cashing out their money in order to buy gifts or just to withdraw some money because of holidays.

Just forget about it, we are going to see that price during the next year, not now.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1660

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

Where you have been lately dude? Did you see the bitcoin crash in the last few days? It went down as hard like more than 40% and everyone was caught of guard. $20K is possible but not this year. We have reached the peak already for 2017. Most like in the first quarter of 2018, $20K can be touch and even surpass.

I'm as bullish as you regarding bitcoin, however, its not realistic to target a price that we can't get to. It's about 1 week to go before closing 2017. So for me it can't be done, unless investors again has this attitude of buying bitcoin like crazy, but I doubt they will. Let's just appreciate what could be the end price of bitcoin. A price of above $10K is already acceptable for me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

I think people need dollar for Christmas and New year holliday. It is impossible i guess. Bu till February It will be 20 - 25k. Because they want to earn more then they spend.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:09:50 PM

I'm not sure about it, next year, we will see that price for sure, but for now, market is a bit chaotic. Price declines are taking place significantly.

Let's wait and see the result within 2 months.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

I think the price of bitcoin now is stable ,we need only to wait for a higher price.We will see next year,how bitcoin will give us a pleasant or less pleasant surprise.

Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

According to me it is hard to possible that bitcoin will reach $20000 at the end of the year. But from past few weeks Bitcoin rising and dropping with a huge margin so we cant say anything. But still I feel Bitcoin will be near $18000 at the end of the year.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

It hit it alread one week ago, the next target is 25k
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

I said couple of times here that BTC will fall hard near the end of the year . and will start climb up and break throw the last resist and will cross 20000 by Feb or Mar . The fall of price is pretty much normal most of people collecting there profits by the end of the year so I doubt that BTC will bounce back at the moment but it will start in the next half of Jan 2018 .
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:11:08 PM

The year is almost done and we saw Bitcoin at $19K+ before the retrace. I am not sure that we  may cross $20K this year because of the proposed forks. Let us wait and see.
Sonosax

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

Where you have been lately dude? Did you see the bitcoin crash in the last few days? It went down as hard like more than 40% and everyone was caught of guard. $20K is possible but not this year.

"Everyone was caught off guard"? Really?? People who were caught off guard would be people with zero trading history in any market (esp forex). Lets think about this for a few seconds..

Friday 12/22 - Last day of work before the Christmas holiday. People travel, with family etc.. and cant be babysitting their crypto portfolio. So how would one safeguard against losing lots of $ in the event of a "crash"? Set Stop Loss prices x% lower than current market value (or x% of the purchase price etc..) What happens when millions of people do this? The christmas Crypto Sale 2017!

Folks, we live in a 24/7 365 market.. MANY people who are dumping crazy $ into crypto have NO EXPERIENCE with this type of trading/investing. Check your NYSE ego at the door because the crypto market is a whole different beast.

Also.. i wouldn't be surprised to see a solid overnight dip tonight into tomorrow.
Further BTC fall on Christmas? Could happen. I have my $ ready for more Christmas Crypto sales
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:20:47 PM

I think it is extremely unlikely considering it is now at like 13k. maybe next year but,a s many are saying, you can expect it to drop further, possibly back down below 10k. Hold tight and enjoy the ride.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

based on the movement of bitcoin values ​​that occur today we can not predict about it, some time ago bitcoin very quickly increased while in how many days this bitcoin value decreased significantly.
ahead of Christmas and New Year, many investors and people who are engaging in bitcoin are withdrawing their funds, thus causing a decline in the value of the bitcoin.
so I think it's hard for bitcoin to reach $ 20,000 until the end of 2017.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

It is impossible to reach 20000 dollars mark before the year ends. We can hope for it to happen next year, in 2018, and hoping that it will pump more since they only withdrawed because it is Christmas.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: