Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Btc can reach 20000$ End of the year 2017?  (Read 403 times)
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

Since the prices of BTC and Altcoins have fallen very fast these days, I would like to hear from others about this because I am talking about the possibility of crossing the $ 20,000 limit this year. My idea is that Btc will be able to cross the $ 20,000 limit this year. Roll Eyes

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

It very hard to say about bitcoin can reach 20000 or not. My point of view bitcoin year end very hard to reach 20000 ,
1 week left. Base on bitcoin every year and record price bitcoin will going down.
I think bitcoin very hard to reach 20000 .

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

Its not possible right now BTC is expected to reach its previous support which is $8k,this is not the end but we expected the BTC will recover when 2018 comes in.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

Since the prices of BTC and Altcoins have fallen very fast these days, I would like to hear from others about this because I am talking about the possibility of crossing the $ 20,000 limit this year. My idea is that Btc will be able to cross the $ 20,000 limit this year. Roll Eyes

Of course it could pump hard and reach there. But at this point it seems highly unlikely to happen before the end of the year.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

There is no way for bitcoin to go back to 20k. If you wait for this , better cut off the loose and move on cause we are going back to 10k and maybe even lower. Also you might want to look upon good ICOs right now cause bitcoin is still at a good price.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

I think many hope so. Although after the new year, he may fall heavily.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

The recent crash of BTC's price would make it harder to achieve maybe feb or march it will go back to the last support,the fallen king will still rise from the dead mark my words.

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:53:21 PM

No, it would not. there are only seven days left until the end of the year.
The price can not touch the all time high again, there is a lot of people cashing out their money in order to buy gifts or just to withdraw some money because of holidays.

Just forget about it, we are going to see that price during the next year, not now.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

Where you have been lately dude? Did you see the bitcoin crash in the last few days? It went down as hard like more than 40% and everyone was caught of guard. $20K is possible but not this year. We have reached the peak already for 2017. Most like in the first quarter of 2018, $20K can be touch and even surpass.

I'm as bullish as you regarding bitcoin, however, its not realistic to target a price that we can't get to. It's about 1 week to go before closing 2017. So for me it can't be done, unless investors again has this attitude of buying bitcoin like crazy, but I doubt they will. Let's just appreciate what could be the end price of bitcoin. A price of above $10K is already acceptable for me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

I think people need dollar for Christmas and New year holliday. It is impossible i guess. Bu till February It will be 20 - 25k. Because they want to earn more then they spend.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:09:50 PM

I'm not sure about it, next year, we will see that price for sure, but for now, market is a bit chaotic. Price declines are taking place significantly.

Let's wait and see the result within 2 months.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

I think the price of bitcoin now is stable ,we need only to wait for a higher price.We will see next year,how bitcoin will give us a pleasant or less pleasant surprise.

Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

According to me it is hard to possible that bitcoin will reach $20000 at the end of the year. But from past few weeks Bitcoin rising and dropping with a huge margin so we cant say anything. But still I feel Bitcoin will be near $18000 at the end of the year.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

It hit it alread one week ago, the next target is 25k
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

I said couple of times here that BTC will fall hard near the end of the year . and will start climb up and break throw the last resist and will cross 20000 by Feb or Mar . The fall of price is pretty much normal most of people collecting there profits by the end of the year so I doubt that BTC will bounce back at the moment but it will start in the next half of Jan 2018 .
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:11:08 PM

The year is almost done and we saw Bitcoin at $19K+ before the retrace. I am not sure that we  may cross $20K this year because of the proposed forks. Let us wait and see.
Sonosax

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

Where you have been lately dude? Did you see the bitcoin crash in the last few days? It went down as hard like more than 40% and everyone was caught of guard. $20K is possible but not this year.

"Everyone was caught off guard"? Really?? People who were caught off guard would be people with zero trading history in any market (esp forex). Lets think about this for a few seconds..

Friday 12/22 - Last day of work before the Christmas holiday. People travel, with family etc.. and cant be babysitting their crypto portfolio. So how would one safeguard against losing lots of $ in the event of a "crash"? Set Stop Loss prices x% lower than current market value (or x% of the purchase price etc..) What happens when millions of people do this? The christmas Crypto Sale 2017!

Folks, we live in a 24/7 365 market.. MANY people who are dumping crazy $ into crypto have NO EXPERIENCE with this type of trading/investing. Check your NYSE ego at the door because the crypto market is a whole different beast.

Also.. i wouldn't be surprised to see a solid overnight dip tonight into tomorrow.
Further BTC fall on Christmas? Could happen. I have my $ ready for more Christmas Crypto sales
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:20:47 PM

I think it is extremely unlikely considering it is now at like 13k. maybe next year but,a s many are saying, you can expect it to drop further, possibly back down below 10k. Hold tight and enjoy the ride.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

based on the movement of bitcoin values ​​that occur today we can not predict about it, some time ago bitcoin very quickly increased while in how many days this bitcoin value decreased significantly.
ahead of Christmas and New Year, many investors and people who are engaging in bitcoin are withdrawing their funds, thus causing a decline in the value of the bitcoin.
so I think it's hard for bitcoin to reach $ 20,000 until the end of 2017.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

It is impossible to reach 20000 dollars mark before the year ends. We can hope for it to happen next year, in 2018, and hoping that it will pump more since they only withdrawed because it is Christmas.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

Bitcoin is a myth, and it can give you a nice surprise on any given day, I would say YES it can go pass 20K before the year end.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:06:55 PM

I don't think so. Like every year, bitcoin price goes down the Christmas period. I believe Bitcoin will cross 20k but i think it would be after the end of this year.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:15:25 PM

It may not hit back to 20K this December 31 but maybe next year. People are still celebrating holidays and are cashing out which made the value go deeper. But this is actually a good time to buy BTC so we'll see by the first days of January which holidays are over, people will start to buy more BTC out of fear they will buy even when the price is too much.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:31:43 PM

No i don't think that it may reach 20000USD in this year but it might be possible in next year. It has that potential that it will easily reach to about 20000USD and will also cross it. Its demand is increasing day by day wich will also increase its price in coming time.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:36:04 PM

I'm 100% sure that Bitcoin will not cross 20,000 in 2017, it will be exactly in 2018 but not in 2017.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:05:44 PM

Everything is possible, but I doubt that this year bitcoin will cross $ 20,000. He has so much grown up, he needs to rest

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:00 PM

It will reach the 20000$ but we don't know when is the time to reach it. It is possibility to reach that price after 2017 or early 2018. We want all that way in bitcoin. We want our bitcoin reaches the big value and I am also proud that we had this token in our world today. Make it simple and humble for our token that we had now..

Hold youe token until 2019 and let us see its price after 2019.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:26:53 PM

it is very difficult, and impossible. the end of the year will be exhausted in a few days. and today bitcoin is at the point $ 16000 in vip, and $ 13000 in the delta. and I think $ 20,000 will happen in 2018.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:35:15 PM

I also believe like that before but now I don't think it will happen if I look the price of bitcoin now fall down until $13000. maybe will increase again on mid next year or more, who knows. bitcoin has made a pretty good record so far.
 Grin
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:53:40 PM

Perhaps already in January or February, but hardly until the New Year. Now such a price, that a spurt is 2 times up, I'm not sure.

kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

I think this is not gonna happen becase of many corrections going on lately, yet, bitcoin has already reached 20k. But if bitcoin will not fall in 8k it will rise up to 20k again, that was experts said

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
EverMashin

Activity: 336

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:35 PM

No, it is unlikely that bitkoyn will reach 20,000 people before the end of this year. Now another correction wave is planned, and only after that there will be a new growth. Everyone wants to rest quietly for the holidays, it is unlikely that someone now will be very active in the trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:40 PM

I don`t think it would be this year. More like in January and definitely in February. This correction was needed.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

It seems that the mark of 20000USD wouldn’t be crossed in this year. Let’s make predictions when it will become the reality in 2018. On my mind it the end of January. The price will be 20000-21000USD.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

I don't think that will happen this year. One of the reasons would be the transaction fees for using bitcoin, its awfullly high. And also the transactions take too long to be confirmed. Due to these people who would want to invest in bitcoins may find other investment in altcoins. Lesser transactions in bitcoin platform will lower its price.

VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

It seems to me that the price for bitcoin can reach 20,000 thousand dollars by the New Year. As far as I remember, the bitcoin holders will get another fork tomorrow. Can anybody calculate how many of these forks were already there? I already lost count. And rumor has it that on 28 December will be Segwit 2x. In principle, there can be growth on these news.
All right, the growth of the bitcoin price is due to Segwit 2x. Immediately thereafter, the price of bitcoin may again drop dramatically. Perhaps this is even good - the altcoins can again grow in value.

JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:07:14 AM

No Cheesy
I hope we see some big gains next year.

Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:10:14 AM

I bet it won't! The holidays are always the cause of the correction. It won't reach even 19k before the New Year. I hope we will see 10-11k straight after the NY to buy more.

Dinct

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

It's hard to guess i believe. Today, for sure, it's gonna rise before the fork, but after the fork we don't know which pattern it will follow. I believe before fork it can reach up to 20000 $  Cheesy
HyperBillions

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

It's hard to expect such a high price of BTC by the end of this year, I think it will reach about $15-16k but not more.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

Bitcoin has already reached $20k even before the end of 2017. What the market is expecting now is further price increase. Prediction has it that bitcoin might get to $60000 in 2018. All things relatively equal, I think this prediction is achievable.

valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

I think it is impossible to reach to $20000 in end of this year. But in january or february next year, it can reach to this price level or even higher.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

yes, of course, it should reach 20000$ easily I don't think it should be a problem to reach that 20k by this year-end.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:35:41 AM

20k $ bitcoin will make in 3 days, and in the middle of January we will see 25K $
It is my prediction Roll Eyes
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:39:05 AM

In fact, Bitcoin has reached $ 20,000 last week but at the moment prices are falling as big investors are tending to withdraw money slowly to prepare for the 2018 period. I think people should not buy Bitcoin now because the price may soon return $ 10,000
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

It very hard to say about bitcoin can reach 20000 or not. My point of view bitcoin year end very hard to reach 20000 ,
1 week left. Base on bitcoin every year and record price bitcoin will going down.
I think bitcoin very hard to reach 20000 .

I also agree that bitcoin is very hard to reach $20000 the end this year.
Just one week left, very hard to predict it can reach 20k or not.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:45:15 AM

It is very unlikely that BTC will grow to 20 000$ in the 2017. This can only happen if there is a persov who will increase the capitalization of the cryptocurrency in one jump against the background of its overall decline.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

I am afraid it cannot reach 20k before the year ends. Few days are left before the 2017. Although the price right now is 16K. The missing 4k cant be achieved with the few days left.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

I do not understand that what is the rush to achieve 20k before 31st December? I am definitely positive about long term price. Especially after the recent healthy correction that we just had. It would be good for bitcoin to chill in ranges between 12-16k for a few weeks so that alts can pick up some momentum.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

2017 has 4 days left, Im still not losing hope that bitcoin would reach that price.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

I do not think that bitcoin this year will reach a price of 20,000 dollars. Is that short-term can cross this mark. The goal of 20000 at bitcoin will be at the beginning of the new year.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

In my opinion, after such a strong fall, bitcoin can recover to $ 20,000. And in early January, it can already reach 30,000 dollars.

pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:28:31 AM

I'm very optimistic that bitcoin will reach $20,000 at the end of this year. Let's just think that it really happens,  then it will be a gift for the end of the year. I just see recently that bitcoin is growing significantly. Well, it's a big chance for it to happen.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:31:26 AM

I think so now it's no longer so much money but for sure it will also get such a high price as of now the 2017 almost reaching that price of 1bitcoin so maybe the February or january of 2018 will take that Such is the price of bitcoin because the more investors are multiplying here and it also recognizes a lot of people so it really does happen.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

I do not think that bitcoin this year will reach a price of 20,000 dollars. Is that short-term can cross this mark. The goal of 20000 at bitcoin will be at the beginning of the new year.

Few days have been left to say goodbye the year 2017 but there is a speculation aiming that btc will reach $20000K by the end of the year. What i'm say to this is unlikely to be happened again in this few days of december because the month of January is a segwit fork of bitcoin. Base on a fork website that was spreading.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

So he already went to this square. Bolo on some exchanges more than 20,000. Simply right now, big players withdraw to Fiat from the crypt. So by the end of the year we will not see such a price.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:49:13 AM

maybe for the end of this year bitcoin prices will be hard to reach $ 20,000 but I believe after the new year celebration bitcoin prices will increase again, and in mid-March 2018 would have the potential to reach $ 20k because investors will return to invest in bitcoin.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:50:12 AM

so.. I heard the rumours and seen some graphs from private telegram group, that Bitcoin is heading to that zone
but there is hard resistance on 17k level, if they will breach it  -we will see close to 20k on 2017, if not - we will stay where we ar  Roll Eyes
lanax

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:52:48 AM

I think no, it will not reach 20000$ till the end of 2017. Because now a lot of trader fixing profit before the end of the year and for gifts and holidays. I think BTC will make 20000$ in the summer 2018 . But it is only my guess.
Regards.
youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

Obviously no, today is 12.27, not much time left, and many bad news of bitcoin come out everyday, so btc is hard to reach a new height.

Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

I think it's already impossible. There are only few more days left before the end of the year and still, bitcoin is struggling between $15-16k price value. We're lucky enough if it will be able to reach the $18k price hold. But who knows, maybe it will. Bitcoin price and its volatility can sometimes be surprising.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:30:39 AM

Definitely no, it cant able to cross the limit of $20k this year end 2017. Last week it pump up and i thought i will continue and reach $20k but it didnt and crashes a little. But who knows if it will going to pump up again, only have 4days before end of 2017.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:43:18 AM

I think that this year we will not see such a price again. But next year promises to be very interesting. I would not be surprised if the bitcoin price reaches $ 50k. But futures trading can very stop the growth ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: