Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you think that ICO is good?  (Read 455 times)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:56:20 PM

IMO I will look at the product, their roadmap, how active they are on social media
The  team behind it is not guaranteed how they will be
I will not include lending platform ICO on my list, cause I think sooner or later it will become SCAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

Two main criteria for me is the team and the idea. It is also important what part of the project is already ready and how well the technological aspects are described.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

Choosing a good ico is just checking their team , mission of the company website , white paper and their road map. Partners of the company and the investors of it.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:20:43 AM

I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?
Same as you, im always checking their website to see what kind of ico they offering, and checking who is the sponsor of the ico, who the founder, and what kind of product or service that the ico sell. Even sometimes i got a suggestion from my brother or friends im still double check it to make sure my self that i join the right bounty. And there is another way to check the ico good or not, you could see from the first sale of the ico. Some icos gives a bar of how many tokens that they have sell that time.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?

How can you make sure that the ico good or not just from checking the website? Wasting time.
Team developer and marketing team are important. Working product also important.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

I always do my research and follow my heart's desire. By this I mean no matter what others are saying, if the project is good enough and the team is strong, I just go ahead and invest in the ICO program. CyberTrust is one of my upcoming favorite ICOs. https://www.cybertrust.io

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:38:00 AM

I think a project is alright to invest in when there is a more than a roadmap released for the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:49:49 AM

In conditions when such a flow of projects, I at least check the availability of a working product. This at least shows that the team is working. This of course does not confirm that the ICO will be successful, but the probability rises. If there is no work product, then this should be a really breakthrough concept and a powerful team that can implement it and to which there is trust.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:50:46 AM

this is my criteria for a good ico :
- Have a advisor with good track record
- Have a lot of capital to pay campaign participants
- Ads are everywhere
- Has a detailed white paper
- Roadmap makes sense
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

There are many ways to understand if an ICO is good or bad. Persoanlly i check these things ; who is behind the project and does he have a good background and cv , then i check the project if it is good and doable project.

seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:05:28 AM

I think that ICO is good because they are raising money, they have a great team and they can easily get participants.

---
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:06:32 AM

this is my criteria for a good ico :
- Have a advisor with good track record
- Have a lot of capital to pay campaign participants
- Ads are everywhere
- Has a detailed white paper
- Roadmap makes sense

Well, for me before i choose that ICO is good. I conduct a research if the foundation are strong and of course capacity of capital to pay to participants in campaign and people's recommendation with regards to good feedbak coming from the experience users because that's the important in all aspect of ICO.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:13:46 AM

I think that ICO is good because they are raising money, they have a great team and they can easily get participants.
Definitely Ico is good but to think if it is good I always make some research before putting money or investing on it. Also, the background of their head to be able to lead the Ico project. And most important an advised from a good friends on where they will invest in ico.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:39:09 AM

I found one ICO very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some ICO's by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,418734 USD (-3.43%)
0.00002926 BTC (7.23%)
0.00059878 ETH (3.85%)
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

The simplest way is to read theyre ANN thread and you will see that the community reacts to a good project. At a good project there will be 20+ pages in the first day of the ann and this is for me a big good sign that it is a worthy project. Also i never invest in the first week even if this means that i loose the biggest bonus. I prefer to get smaller bonus but after ther first week i can see the amount of money they managed to get and is there is the posibility for them to go forward with the roadmap.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:01:28 AM

I try to read the ANN Thread and see how people thinks and give feedback about the ICO and their words really matters to me, sometimes people ask a good question about the ICO and I look how the developers will answer or react because thru that I can able to assess if their ICO is a good venture or not and base on peoples feedback I can also see if that ICO will be supported by crowd or not
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

Because ICO can make a good profit, check the ICO project to check the white paper and technical route, which will give you something to gain.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

for me i check the feature of the coin what is the benefits of using it and what problem it will solve
then check the price of the token and the max supply if the token is not  overprice that can become good investment
and then check the team if it have atleast 15 member but if the coin have good feature more than 10 is still good

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

We can say that an ICO is good by visiting their ANN thread and reading feedbacks. We can also opt to download thileir whitepaper to review the project's goal, mission, vission and the team behind it. If we see that the idea is good and achievablee then it is more likely to succeed.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

I usually check the website and the whitepaper, then after checking those I look at the team especially the developers and CEO’s of the ICO. Checked them if they are real people through linked.in and see if they are not scammers or the like.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: