Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you think that ICO is good?  (Read 455 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:28:58 PM

First of all check the company is it fake or original? search for it in detail through Google.
Read the white paper deeply as the plan described or the road map in the whitepaper are the company is following it or is leagale.
Team members( search for the Ad visors and team leader) are the team is fake or fraudt or are real personalities.
must check the social networks of the project as there you will find the project/ICO real face through followers comments and sharing.
and in last always join the ICO which is listed in top ICO listing websites

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

You will not instantly see ICOs in icobench etc especially when its brand new. A good ICO updates people about its status every now and then. I check updates via telegram. You will know when an ICO is promising if it keeps its people updated and if it has progress. They usually tell whether the ICO is close at achieving their soft or hard cap.

Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

Good team with positive experience, great idea, minimum product availability and good marketing

johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

If the bounty pool is smth like 10 000 eth equivalent - then ICO is good
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

The most important to do if you want to know about good ICOs check the whitepaper, check the background if thier team is not fake, check also the website. You need to be wisely to choose ICOs because now a days, they have so many ICOs now are scammers.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

There are so many ICO projects and majority of them will be unsuccessful at the end of the day. What i think will make a good ICO are an efficient team, a good whitepaper and roadmap.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

You need to look into the ICO's in every aspect.

Read the white paper, ask questions and if you still think it makes sense get involved in the bounty campaign before investing.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

I do the background check and make some research about the ICO most probably reading the white paper and ANN thread those will really helps a lot especially when I am planning to investbor participate with that particulat ICO. Another thing is that I look into the people behind the ICO on how they response and promote it because promotions or advertising really makes a different in any type of markets

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?
I don't think it is enough to see a ICO by its website and its member that usually we can found mentioned at the site .
Perosnally I myself not believe in the team that are usually shown in sites Because I seen many times that they used internet photos and use them to show as memeber of Thier ICOs project but in actual they makes face show or team , Thier remain nothing .
I see only the basic concept that why they will get investors and also see toward the factors that how many platforms and which platforms are advertising thier project , if project will be better then surely than ICOs will have some better quality and we should invest them .
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

You will not instantly see ICOs in icobench etc especially when its brand new. A good ICO updates people about its status every now and then. I check updates via telegram. You will know when an ICO is promising if it keeps its people updated and if it has progress. They usually tell whether the ICO is close at achieving their soft or hard cap.

Most of the time you can identify a good ico with a good team members. That's why I always check project's team members in very detail almost like detective. After that I decide if I want to join that ICO or not.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

In ICO people sells coins take our  own price but  either who invest coin they earn more profit than sells
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:26:01 PM

because for investors ICO offers the purchase of coins at low prices and also get bonuses according to the stages of the offer. but for participants ICO bounty offers a good reward during the ICO period lasts until completion.

ozm0823 (OP)

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:05:40 AM

Low market cap, good team, good project, everything must be very clear before ico. If a project has all of these, I might think of investing in it.

Yes, absolutely agree if they are not clear what they are trying to do, it does not make me have good thoughts about the projects.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:15:54 AM

For me first thing i do to know if the ICO if it is good,a good starting point is in the ANN thread it is a strong recommended that i read the messages carefully.Investors concern will be answered in this thread and you can sense it if it is some kind of ponzi scheme if the developers avoid answering certain question or aren't collaborating.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?

I always do my own research about the ICO and check everything. The team, Token distribution, how active the team is on their communication channels, if the project already has a product/alpha, the duration of the token sale and a lot of other things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ivlarshall

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:57 AM

Sup.
What sites do you use to check ICOs? Like https://www.cybertrust.io/ , https://icorating.com/ and so on.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:33:07 AM

In addition with that, the manager handling ICO must be in high rank and they have already run with another project. For a lot of ICO exist today's, there is no 100% guarantee legit even it is run by reputable CM because it depends also the owner of that certain project.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

Although there are many scam ICO right now. There are still some ICO's that have good idea and are legits. One way to make sure that you have found the right ICO, is to make sure that the team behind the project is a trusted one.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:40:07 AM

Why? Just because many people get a couple of times in return for investing in ICO projects, I think the ICO is profitable, but I always think that ICO is a huge bubble.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:48:07 AM

My opinion good ICO is that project should has working product or minimum MVP(Minimum Viable Product) , this is prove that project serious to development their idea and planing. And other thing is the project should consist of professional and solid team, and the aim of the project is interesting and different with others.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: