Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you think that ICO is good?  (Read 459 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

entrance for involvesment within the immediate terms of absence with the field,investors might collects of 100 percent or more with the rise of difference of the coins value
100 VIC now worth of $56
and might grows to $100 or more within the ICO terms as now running live for the public audiencies.
please visit https://www.vitrocoin.com/register?ref=j7DQto for details with investment projects.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?
I think all of investors of ICOs always check the website, so do i personality i do my research on the ICOs projects before making investment in them, i think that ICOs is good if they are have new innovations in digital coins and there are no many competitors about the projects of ICOs. The other aspects i choose investment in the ICOs is how much the community of them, i could checked about it on their announcement thread and their social media and activity developers of team for the ICOs projects.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

If i invest, money is mine. Therefore decision should be mine. I read whitepaper and all other details. Analyse its strength. Compare it with successful icos and take my decision. I would also like to see other suggestions. But final decision should be mine.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

there are so many things to be considered before making a good investment. Like project problem solving, product status, product market, team check etc, but I always invest which I can afford to lose.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

For the cryptocurencies 2017 was for shure a year of break trough. We were able to see many new ICO's. Some with good projects and the others with worse. From my opinion @VIBERATE was one of the bright ones. They launched a rewarding system which is a complete diference to mining.
I tried it and I was able to earn 3000VIB tokens by promoting them on social media. And for shure I Will continue doing it in 2018. You can learn more on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

For checking a good Ico, i always check develope team firstly. It is better than if they public their names on website, and no one in team has involve in a bad review. Secondly, i will check its whitepaper and roadmap to know what its idea is and whether the ico has gained as its roadmap. Finally, i check its community, a goodcommunity will make this ico more positive

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

If I am going to invest in ICO, then I check the company in many ways: team, white paper, social networks, the implementation of the road map. The more closely you check the company, the more likely that you will increase your capital by investing money.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Good active developers,existing product/services in the real world,investors,a clear roadmap,long term and short term plans,good supply?

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

Well i think it is better to read their white paper first to see what their project is all about. Next, do some research about their coin distribution and lastly, check the team governing the project it. A good team is a sign of success but not all the times Smiley
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?
I do research on what a particular project stand for and most time read the white paper of those projects. I have not been good in analyze the ico based on it teams though but reading comments made in the Ann thread of those ico and not only that but also on twitter and facebook. I think how a project is being promoted do also determined how well the project will perform after hitting the market. We should be also warn that 95% of the  ico projects that has happened fail after one year! Therefore, you should not put all your egg in one basket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: