Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 07:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge could become next bitcoin-according to bitcoinist  (Read 263 times)
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

I just came across this article. Does it carry any weight? Maybe some more experienced traders would like to comment on this article?

http://bitcoinist.com/verge-next-bitcoin/
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:59:52 PM

Verge the next bitcoin? Yes of course, just tell me another joke (sarcasm off)

Seriously? this is the most crappy thread that i have read today, verge the new bitcoin... haha
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:03:44 PM

Verge is a shitcoin. They bolted TOR onto a clearnet and said, "Look Privacy!" You are better off use Bitcoin over TOR, at least there is more transactional noise to cover the sound of the feds going, "I see you."

Though they are making the most of the McCaffe pump.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:14:22 PM

LOL.

Nobody will use VERGE. People are just pumping and them will dump. It is just a shit coin. Monero is whey more used for anyone that really want privacy. And nobody knows if monero will be able to handle the number of transaction bitcoin handle now with lower fees. We are just at the beginning but what everyone that could read knows is that verge will fail.
John Wick

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:20:07 PM

Seriously? this is the most crappy thread that i have read today, verge the new bitcoin... haha

Of course, it's not gonna be the next bitcoin. Nothing will be the next bitcoin, honestly. The deal with verge is if it can be the next big thing. Like Comodo ADA and IOTA projects.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:34:09 PM

Verge is another LTC wanna-be, I looked it and saw that it had no serious backing. the John Mcafee excitement would fizzle out. it's just a marketing gimmick.

I'd rather buy Litecoin knowing fully well by March it should be hitting $800-$1200

NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:46:58 PM

LMAO!!!
there is no next bitcoin.
the next bitcoin is bitcoin Smiley

Of course, it's not gonna be the next bitcoin. Nothing will be the next bitcoin, honestly. The deal with verge is if it can be the next big thing. Like Comodo ADA and IOTA projects.

Komodo** Tongue

Tekunda (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

So you think there is no chance Verge will make it to $5? Because if it does I will be a millionaire!
counterplay

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:27:51 AM

So you think there is no chance Verge will make it to $5? Because if it does I will be a millionaire!

These are just the monero shills trying to spread fud like usual.
I guess their project must be really hopeless otherwise they would do more constructive things Grin
Getting to 5$ seems to be still a long way, on the other hand verge has done 10000x since the start of the year so why not?

borgx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:10:35 AM

Come on people can we stop bashing other projects and coins?
Verge has high potential and i have a small investment in it as well.

I am not investing alot though because their roadmap is heavily delayed and promises are broken quite some times.(wraith)
BaXTeR403

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:19:31 AM

Verge is another LTC wanna-be, I looked it and saw that it had no serious backing. the John Mcafee excitement would fizzle out. it's just a marketing gimmick.

I'd rather buy Litecoin knowing fully well by March it should be hitting $800-$1200

How exactly do you know "fully well" that it will hit $800-$1200 by March? Nobody knows where LTC is gonna go.

As for Verge I don't see it overtaking BTC. However I also don't think it's a shitcoin like others have stated.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:29:03 AM

LOL. Worst article ever. What is the reference can be used to support this article.
As the most popular altcoin like etherium and the other can no beat bitcoin so how verge can do it.
Tekunda (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:49:00 AM

LOL. Worst article ever. What is the reference can be used to support this article.
As the most popular altcoin like etherium and the other can no beat bitcoin so how verge can do it.

I still think that $5 for Verge could be on the table within the next two years, which is my intended holding g period. Becoming a millionaire is not out of the question, I bought Verge for 0.005 cents. It already has increased so much that I cannot make a loss, according to the stop order I placed.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:56:06 AM

Verge is a shitcoin. They bolted TOR onto a clearnet and said, "Look Privacy!" You are better off use Bitcoin over TOR, at least there is more transactional noise to cover the sound of the feds going, "I see you."

Though they are making the most of the McCaffe pump.

This! Totally agreed. x200 is overhyped. Correction can be really big. But it shows potential for other smaller coins if the big news will come up about some coins.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
NEZ1123

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:17:31 AM

This XVG pump is all manipulation and FOMO
ephraim_90

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

Seriously? XVG wont replace Bitcoin ok? And never will, bitcoin will always be on top of all. Just my thoughts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: