Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism  (Read 1345 times)
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Racism has been on increase in some countries like never before, there are some countries that if you don't have a particular colour of skin, hair, eyes you can't just enter some places or gathering. This is an unfortunate occurrence.
I think Africans especially black Africans are the most affected by this anomaly.
FIFA, UEFA are taking a drastic measure against whosoever that is guilty of racism in football. We are all one, let all united to discourage racism.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
gladiatorzz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

I am in a country with many religions, cultures, tribes and races. I have never really experienced an individual racism attack but in group, i has experienced it. That's also because we are a minority group here. Why should there be a group of people who attack racism? if in fact can live and coexist with each other it is a very beautiful peace
LLooctor

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

I am totally against it and this should never happen in today’s culture.
Slipmanndark

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

I think racism is caused by fear. People forget we are the same inside. We have the same hearts, brains and blood.
marina_miru_mir_1

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

Rosism is stupid, we are all brothers and sisters, another thing is when a nation behaves in a foreign country unworthily, it is. I think the main thing is to be a worthy person, a citizen.
cyrax00777

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Hello.
I want to tell you that this is a mass problem that every country has. It can not be stopped at all. But It can be avoided. Everything begins from each of us. Everybody should think about his humanity, and everybody must correctly think before they speak bad things about someone only because of his skin color.
wolf_norris

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

Racism has been on increase in some countries like never before, there are some countries that if you don't have a particular colour of skin, hair, eyes you can't just enter some places or gathering. This is an unfortunate occurrence.
I think Africans especially black Africans are the most affected by this anomaly.
FIFA, UEFA are taking a drastic measure against whosoever that is guilty of racism in football. We are all one, let all united to discourage racism.
Wow, are there really places that still have segregation like that? Could you please share some examples? I haven't heard of anything so blatant like that recently. It's a little funny that you say "especially black Africans" suffer racism. Do you think that white Africans suffer racism more that other white people? I feel like you are right about black people though. The segregation was horrible in the US before. They had different toilets and different drinking fountains for black people. They had separate designated seats on buses. I think they even had separate cinemas. Is there a place like that now?
mangjemsy

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

The term "racism" is powerful.
It evokes images of the past, a time of black and white newsreels and overt, often violent, acts. The racism of today is subtle, often historically embedded in our institutions and sometimes presenting in biases of which we are unaware.
cryptoladybug

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Yes, racism is still alive, and people around the world experience it every day
CynthiaGreen12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

to begin with, Racism subdue the improvement of  a rustic, because of discrimination and inequalities.
Chipsermans

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

It is the worst thing people do to others and it should be a crime punishable by law.
ceylonone

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

Racism is the reason most wars started in the world and many died for nothing so it is a dangerous thing to have in the world among people 
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

Yes. I've work in a call center for almost two years. I've talked to a lot of racist. I'm just ignoring them. They dont have respect to people.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
KIROMATH

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:29 AM

No idea why some people and religious leaders fuel racism and make enemies within the same region   
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Sadly, racism exists and will continue to exist because there are boarders and differences between people. If you want to overcome racism we need o achieve an homogenous group of people around the globe
Lkcrypt

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

Doesn't matter how educated or how developed people are racism can destroy everything 
Gleroth

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

I like racist jokes so I am racist xD?
Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Whoever faces racism should stand up and speak for themselves.
Rafnar

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

Great post! I’ve always found racism so weird. There are many traits you can dislike a person for- i.e. they’re a bad person, they have no moral guidance... but to hate someone based on the color of their skin is about the most irrelevant trait you could pick.

As a mom to two young daughters, I am grateful my daycare is very diverse and they learn from a very young age that people look differently from you but they can still be your best friends, etc. My daycare provider is Black and I can tell you that they love her so much and have no idea there’s even any difference in their skin tones.
Hawkinsjr10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

In my opinion, racism is a belief system or doctrine which states that the biological differences inherent in the human race determine cultural or individual achievements - that certain races are superior and have the right to regulate other races.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: