Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism  (Read 1345 times)
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Racism is a big crime and we must know that one should completely stop it.
Naginiya

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

That is something that never stop in this world and more and more will suffer in the future if this doesn't end   

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Dalen

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

We people must not practice racism because it can only cause misunderstanding between two religion or country. In order to obtain peace people should understand and respect one another.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

I'm not racist! First thing on seeing black people, is Chris our monthly meeting and my own Doctor who`s Italian people.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

Bad thing in the world and I really don't like racism because it divides people in the same country and in the same village or town no matter how closer they are 
Glemiv

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

I’ve always found racism so weird. There are many traits you can dislike a person for- i.e. they’re a bad person, they have no moral guidance... but to hate someone based on the color of their skin is about the most irrelevant trait you could pick.

As a mom to two young daughters, I am grateful my daycare is very diverse and they learn from a very young age that people look differently from you but they can still be your best friends, etc. My daycare provider is Black and I can tell you that they love her so much and have no idea there’s even any difference in their skin tones.
Rindu_Adelia

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

the belief or doctrine which states that biological differences inherent in the human race determine cultural or individual achievements - that a particular race is superior and has the right to regulate other races. Smiley
AlleneDuenesFromUsa

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:55:33 PM

I’ve always found racism so weird. There are many traits you can dislike a person for- i.e. they’re a bad person, they have no moral guidance... but to hate someone based on the color of their skin is about the most irrelevant trait you could pick.

As a mom to two young daughters, I am grateful my daycare is very diverse and they learn from a very young age that people look differently from you but they can still be your best friends, etc. My daycare provider is Black and I can tell you that they love her so much and have no idea there’s even any difference in their skin tones.
Hi, my dear friend, who is so merciful and whose thoughts are good for me personally! I believe that racism (bad attitude towards people who have a different skin color) is very strange, like you believe. I agree with you that every person has many characteristics that other people may not like. And I agree with you that hating for characteristic, which is combined with skin color, is nonsense! I work as a writer and I write a lot about racism in America here https://samples.edusson.com/racism-in-america/ because this topic is very important for me! I am very glad that you have two daughters whom you raised well, who do not know that there is a difference between the people who have white skin and people who have black skin. I hope that your children will not learn about the difference between the people who have white skin and people who have black skin in the future.
Lycan7

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:21:42 PM

My woman is black and it does not bother me. No to racism!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:28:44 PM

Racism is one of the best things that ever happened to government. They can use a form of racism to pin racism charges on people, so they can make money off them, and taxes in general, in court.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
AlleneDuenesFromUsa

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:41:45 AM

My woman is black and it does not bother me. No to racism!
I agree with you that we all have to say no to racism
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: