Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN  (Read 10999 times)
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

Guys how do you "move", which appeared in the project after the departure of our developer? this "move" I have not seen even once during the lifetime of the project! I am sure that everything will be fine with us! To all who have not yet joined - come to a new chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A
Good luck.
Be nice if it can be rescued.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

We have no other option. Or consider lost money and losses in your investments. or try to do something and save the project. I hope that we will succeed, the guys like the initiative have got together!
Pesh

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

We have created a new Discord as a community, please join us if you have not done so already: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

We will be crediting all original MasterNode holders who purchased from the Administrator on BitcoinTalk/Discord with a new coin once we find a new Blockchain Developer and he develops the Chain to compensate for people being affected by our old Blockchain Developer Remapper creating a mutable Blockchain for 1UP with fake transactions, ever changing Block information and because he killed the Coin by stealing 100K worth of Coins from us.
Pesh

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

We will be crediting all original MasterNode holders who purchased from the Administrator on BitcoinTalk/Discord with a new coin once we find a new Blockchain Developer and he develops the Chain to compensate for people being affected by our old Blockchain Developer Remapper creating a mutable Blockchain for 1UP with fake transactions, ever changing Block information and because he killed the Coin by stealing 100K worth of Coins from us.

Wow Edward you really just don't stop do you? Why did you run from the project? Remapper is still here, we are trying to solve your mess. Give it up already, you scammed your own community and took the coins you earned along with it. How else do you think people will see it?
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

Everyone, 1UP original chain is not safe. It really isn't. I know you think I'm a scammer but I'm really not. This Blockchain has constantly changing transaction logs, loaded with fake transactions and their are 70K Coins that were stolen from us that will probably be dumped on the market by whoever stole the Coins once it's on an Exchange again. I am trying to find a new Blockchain Developer to develop a new Blockchain and we will be crediting original MasterNode holders with this new Coin 1 MN per 1 MN. It will take time.
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

lol i tought it was a warning at first, nice title and good luck Smiley
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Everyone, 1UP original chain is not safe. It really isn't. I know you think I'm a scammer but I'm really not. This Blockchain has constantly changing transaction logs, loaded with fake transactions and their are 70K Coins that were stolen from us that will probably be dumped on the market by whoever stole the Coins once it's on an Exchange again. I am trying to find a new Blockchain Developer to develop a new Blockchain and we will be crediting original MasterNode holders with this new Coin 1 MN per 1 MN. It will take time.
think we have to give you a chance to show what you are worth , but other are also working to 1up , at least i voted for it on discord so double hopes for 1up now?
Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

https://nssc.novascotia.ca/report-scam-nssc everyone who lost due to this scammer, file a complaint at the link provided, his details are in a post further up, burn this twat like he did us, lets see you walk away from this as easily like you did the community after you got our btc...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Frankie001

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

No one believes you scammer, pay the btc back or give it to the guys reviving the coin, people who actually know what they're doing, that btc can be used for listings etc....but you won't, your intention is to get another blockchain dev to create another coin, re issue us shit coins and run another ico at the same time to scam even more btc from new members, you will/have been be reported to the powers that be in your country, so f@!k you and have a nice day, what did post on facebook :it's nice to have self love again" you'll get some loving in prison but it won't be from yourself....

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

I always want to think about people well. Not when did not understand the scammers and thieves, how they sleep at night? Do not they understand that the money they steal from people, perhaps for someone important savings or the last chance to change their lives? After all, the law of Karma has not been canceled yet. Stolen money can not make anyone happy who stole them and they will always return!
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Pesh

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

We have created a new Discord as a community, please join us if you have not done so already: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A .

We will be working towards a new rewards system for the coin and be creating a new name for the coin. Thank you for your time.

Pesh

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

think we have to give you a chance to show what you are worth , but other are also working to 1up , at least i voted for it on discord so double hopes for 1up now?

We did try talking but first he would have to return the funds so that we can get the project rolling again but he refuses to do so and a lot of members did not agree with him being on the discord. He also fails to give a reason as to why he deleted the discord when that was the only way he could get into contact with the members. It's one thing to be afraid but that's no reason to delete the discord channel and walk away so freely without reason then come on bitcoin talk the next day and giving some random reasons as to why he left. He could have kept the discord and asked the community for their opinion and that's all he really had to do.
o3u

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

I'll believe any proof i see, and if you really have proof it is unsafe, that there are discrepancies with the transaction logs you should be able to show that easily.

I was having difficulties setting up my MN 3 months ago but after that i had to leave and did not have time to look into what happened since in details, please do share your proof if you have it though.

Nonetheless if there is no proof, and both the old 1up chain and the new one being created by the community are valid i'm willing to support both who dont screw with me.
Frankie001

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

I'll believe any proof i see, and if you really have proof it is unsafe, that there are discrepancies with the transaction logs you should be able to show that easily.

I was having difficulties setting up my MN 3 months ago but after that i had to leave and did not have time to look into what happened since in details, please do share your proof if you have it though.

Nonetheless if there is no proof, and both the old 1up chain and the new one being created by the community are valid i'm willing to support both who dont screw with me.
He not only deleted the discord but the block explorer as well, remapper had to rebuild it.

olivd

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

I would invite everyone to denounce Edward Doane with the CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency), this is like the IRS but in Canada. I assume he did pay his dues on his capital gains. If he gained 150 000$, he should be paying about 75 000$ to the Agency, if not, that's called tax evasion. Hopefully he was smart enough to brag about his gains after he reported his winnings.

As it was posted earlier, this is the information we currently have from him:
Edward Doane
147 Ashgrove Ave, Dartmouth
NS B2V 1L2
+1-902-434-9408

And you can fill a report online at: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/programs/about-canada-revenue-agency-cra/suspected-tax-cheating-in-canada-overview.html
Pesh

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:20:48 AM

He not only deleted the discord but the block explorer as well, remapper had to rebuild it.

Exactly and he has the guts to point fingers at remapper? LOL big joke.
Sierpazo

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado

I doubt it
Pesh

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

For those who wish to join our new Discord please do so by following the link provided: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: