Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any undervalued coins?  (Read 3443 times)
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

The following coins are still unpumped and fundamentally interesting imho:

Byteball, Bancor, Incent
Beurlz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

SNM
ELIX
PRL
WABI
EVX
NULS
0X
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

With it’s recent roadmap, , BURST is the most undervalued coin righ now

Very undervalued but its continued to be ignored by the investors here on bitcointalk.org. I dont know why that is. Dont they know a potential x100 investment if they see one?

Maybe once it reaches BTC.00001500, thats when we see everyone starts talking about it more.
evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:07:55 AM

Blue struggle from $0.03 to $1.29 at the moment... everyone undervalued the project to kick all the scam tokens out of the game, but now people start to recognize BLUE and it's price flying high..

I think BLUE is one coin that everyone undervalued at the moment...

For now, I believe BLUE, XLM, and DENT are good coins for us to invest, other dan BTC and ETH ~

flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

Very undervalued but its continued to be ignored by the investors here on bitcointalk.org. I dont know why that is. Dont they know a potential x100 investment if they see one?

Maybe once it reaches BTC.00001500, thats when we see everyone starts talking about it more.

Where can you buy burst?
xnightly

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

Raiblocks is undervalued with the promising tech that works
LittleB1T

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

BURST are super undervalued (below $ 0.1)

grab those fast!
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

You try to invest in the Cardano altcoin now it is already in the rank number 5, Just watch it because they say it has a potential to burst. For sure in your $4,000 invested in the cardano altcoin will double or times five for this year.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

You try to invest in the Cardano altcoin now it is already in the rank number 5, Just watch it because they say it has a potential to burst. For sure in your $4,000 invested in the cardano altcoin will double or times five for this year.

for that $4,000 he can easily to buy cardano while the price is cheap and I think that cardano price will increase again. I think cardano have a good opportunity to increase more than the price now and will reach more high in the coinmarketcap position. many of us are amazed to know cardano could beat with the other coins which have a good position in coinmarketcap and they have undervalued this coin but now, I think many people will start to buy cardano and watch the price increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LittleB1T

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Where can you buy burst?

BITTREX and POLONIEX
KarmannGhia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

Maybe ETP Metaverse, the chinese Ethereum, it has a stable price since month, big miners have given up and the profit are rising. I think that Bitfinex choose its coin wisely for the long term. (see SAN Santiment)
There is also ETN Electroneum, once it will reach another market.

Metaverse ETP Extremely undervalued, one of the only great project that hasn't boomed the last 3 months
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

Well I'd say you want a project who bring market advantage over its competition.

SpectreCoin
has got professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses

www.spectreproject.io
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

Check out intensecoin from my sig below. Most important to crytpo future is the use case of the coin. VPN on the blockchain is a very specific use case.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

Pay attention to this coin: IZX.
IZX is an open blockchain Platform for independent game developers with elements of augmented and virtual reality. There are no geographical boundaries for us. IZX create equal opportunities for all advertisers, developers and players.
Now the ICO is under way. Investors receive a bonus 20%.
How many X will be before the end of the year, only time will show.
CointoHash411

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

I think MUSIC is pretty undervalued. I mean if you really do a good analysis of MUSIC, their marketing, their following on twitter, the number of artist that are hosting currently with them. If they were to get a major artist to release a song on their platform this could easily expand their horizon. If anyone wants just check them out at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/musicoin/

pizzacrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

Theres a lot of them Cheesy

Viberate, www.viberate.io , www.viberate.com
Autonio, www.auton.io

also SNOV, QLINK, MUSIC, STRAT, WAVES
onewaytwogo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

Gonna chime in here on XSPEC.. this one has massive potential and is almost unknown..
thebitter

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

I think xspec is undervalued right now. Expectations that price will boom in a couple of months. It is low supply. Another mention is Sumo, another undervalued coin. In addition, my favorite coin Waves is gonna boom this year.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

remember TKR?¿?¿ 1M marketcap.. it is a steal.. it will skyrocket .. just a matter of time.. mark my words

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

5x? The market has ton of those spots, while looking through graphs yesterday I can recommend you look into MYST, 1st Blood, MNE, and STRAT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: