Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:55:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any undervalued coins?  (Read 3443 times)
koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

definetely GBYTE as DAG coin and XSPEC as anon coin. Both have superior tech, they just need to be discovered... that's the right moment to invest before the majority does.
mokodisney

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

The absolute best coins to buy right now are:

XSPEC
PRL
ELIX

Please read into the technology and the teams behind the projects. In addition to that, all of these coins currently have very low market caps and low supplies. I think a very conservative estimate would give you at least 2-2.5x by the end of January if you buy right now.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

Ripio Credit Network looks undervalued. There's a big potential, just look at similar projects Salt and Ethlend.
You can buy RCN from 27 cents now. Soon you will see it in top 100 coins.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripio-credit-network/

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 03:02:27 AM by pinkflower

With it’s recent roadmap, , BURST is the most undervalued coin righ now

Very undervalued but its continued to be ignored by the investors here on bitcointalk.org. I dont know why that is. Dont they know a potential x100 investment if they see one?

Maybe once it reaches BTC.00001500, thats when we see everyone starts talking about it more.

Where can you buy burst?

Not gonna lie, Dymaxion is pretty nut job if it actually works.

Yeah its a very ambitious project but its something thats not impossible. Some people have done more "impossible" things than that with far less available technologies at their disposal. Sending the first man on the moon for example. That was during the 1960's!

Having that said. Whats good with the Dymaxion is it doesnt mess with the Burst blockchain, making it stay pure, untouched and immutable. On the Dymaxion layer, all kinds of things can happen. Lightning transactions, tangle transactions, private transactions, tokens issuance and trades and more.
Wladestaucs

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

Undervalued coins? Watch the following coins:

LUX
ODN
XSPEC

All 3 of them are currently only on small-ish exchanges, with Cryptopia being the common player. If any one of these 3 reaches a major exchange like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc, watch out. If/When that happens, its an easy 10x gain for the one to make it. All they need is the proper exposure to get recognized, and then its off to the races.

Get in now while you still can! If you still can, that is. What with new registration being closed temporarily and what not.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

XSPEC, RCN (Ripio), Aion are undervalued tokens at this time.
Especially xspec and ripio future promises. xspec is recommended by everyone. We can see very high prices in the near future. The same goes for ripio and aion Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
slovenc92

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Buying @Viberate is a must.
DobiDoba

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

SHIFT x20
dminvest

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Especially xspec and ripio future promises. xspec is recommended by everyone. We can see very high prices in the near future. The same goes for ripio and aion Cheesy

+++++++

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I see that you are very convinced that it is these coins that can have great prospects in the future. Tell me please How did this belief visit you? I always paid attention to projects of gambling and improvement of technology of blockchein. I think that such projects can have good results in the future.
whenLada?

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

WILD can go much further after platform launch on jan 20th.
erlnd

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Appcoin. Its only been on binance for two days. When people find this coin its gonna explode.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/appcoins/
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

I have invested in:

Substratum (SUB): They try to decentralize the internet. You no longer need an VPN. Huge potential in countries like China and Russia. China already started to ban VPN. Still very low MC (500m). They will launch the beta this month or early february.

Oyster Pearl (PRL): Decentralized data storage on the IOTA tangle. It´s a ERC20 Token but works on the IOTA tangle. Will work on every javascript based website. Website owners will get Oyster Pearls for the data storage on their websites. No more ads on the website which works with the oyster pearl javascript, because the website owners will generate money with the data storage. So no need of AdBlocker anymore. The PoW (searching the oyster pearls) will be done by the website visitors GPU. This will be a very small percentage of the GPU, so the visitor wont even notice that, but they will notice that there is no ads on the website. The mainnet will launch in in Q1 2018. Still very low MC (110M).

Elixir (ELIX): A crowdfunding, payment ledger, and lending platform. https://medium.com/@elixirtoken. here you can get some infos. Ultra low MC (60M). They only have 2 developer, both from stanford university, but they are working very hard. I heard that they want hire more developer.  The alpha test will launch before the end of Q1 2018.

I think these coins have a very good real life usage. The developer of these coins are more interested in the product development and not in making money.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

My bet is TZC, great tech, active dev team, already gained x10 for me and might be a lot more in 2018
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

AST is undervalued because token swap is useful for everybody and price made x2 only in BTC

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
CryptoStallion22

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

I'm looking at a few good coins for long-term hodling:

IOTA - I'm strong on this project as it doesn't revolve around blockchain technology, doesn't have transaction fees and could really be the future of machine transactions and all things IOT.

OMG - Good undervalued coin for long term investment. I've been following the price for a while now and just waiting for the right time to grab me some.

ADA - After their bullish month it's falling slowly. I'm still convinced it can be the coin of the future and love their 'debit card' project.
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Certainly now very undervalued  Spectrecoin (XSPEC), on this year they can make x100 easy

And civic (cvc) now very undervalued too, but have good future too as a xspec
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

For over 100 I suggest IOTA. They have alot of things happening in 2018, so should do very good.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Agree with the posters above about XSPEC

NEBLIO is also going to be a breakthrough this year
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

Shift is currently very undervalued. The development team has been working non-stop and already has a working product. This is also why the coin has not taken off like it should have. The team has put no effort or time into marketing Shift up until now. At the end of the month Shift will be releasing its first whitepaper along with a marketing strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: