Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:55:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any undervalued coins?  (Read 3443 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

SYSCOIN, a lot going on with this one and the dev team is outstanding. My biggest holding right and one of my favorite picks for 2018.
You can fully list the points that attract you in this project. What is remarkable about the team of this company and what are the prospects of this project for the future?
syscoin + skycoin, those are one of my favourite picks for this year, also i think that Elixir is going to reach more than one dollar each one soon, so i am filling my bags as much as i can before the mainnet.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

I can say that nearly all coins currently are undervalued at a certain point, - they have a crazy potential to grow x2-3 times minimum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Brambam

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

I can say that nearly all coins currently are undervalued at a certain point, - they have a crazy potential to grow x2-3 times minimum.

I agree with you. Now is a good time to buy and wait.
But Bitcoin is going up first.
kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Take a look of UUU it is already in CMC
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Everything is undervalued right now, even with Stellar Lumens you can make a x2 as soon as everything recovers back to normal again. The same for NEO, and a few other coins like ETH too.

I agree with you. Now is a good time to buy and wait.
But Bitcoin is going up first.
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Many coins are undervalued, but most undervalued coins - Stratis and Digibyte. Price dropped too low, but DGB and Stratis is pretty old projects

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

Many coins are undervalued, but most undervalued coins - Stratis and Digibyte. Price dropped too low, but DGB and Stratis is pretty old projects
yea those 2 coins are very solid projects and have Been in consolidation price range for some time now . i expect price explosion soon .

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:40:19 AM

At kucoin, almost every project is undervalued now, in 2-3 months they dropped very much you can look for example Iungo, I invested to some of them and I hope they can do x3 x5 at bull season.
Anubis1963

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

I can give you way undervalue. Check out gcn coin. It has been dormant since 2013. Is trading on Cryptopia and Southexchange and will be on Nova when they come back up. Right now 1 LTC will get you about 10 Million. This coin is also coming out with it's own exchange www.ircex.com. You don't put that kind of money out on an exchange to let it fail.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

Here's my suggestion: Bitcoin (BTC)

lol.

my suggestion is kin.

it can go to 1000s

their back apps are reaaly so good. and they have really big projects.

analayze that
Then you must have grown really rich by now and I hope you have not joined kin recently. All the coins or at least most of them appear to be very promising but the fact is these new coins don’t stand any chance in rising very high within coming years due to the potential coins. In order to earn good profits out of them, one would have to hold them for decades and no one has that much time.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

For a long time I didn`t saw someone is mentioning dgb, they are not so active here, but on twitter I follow them and there they are tweeting something everyday. Stratis is also a good project, and I will add cardano. Cheap coins that have a big potential.
I agree that many coins are undervalued, after latest drop most of the coins are touched bottom and from now for most coins only way is up. It will not be a straight line to up, expect bumpy road all the time, but on long term most of the coins will rise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
snowlei52189

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

But the market spares no one. Example of this are the many undervalued projects.
semiwylson

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

all the stable coins are undervaluated now, it is the new trend of 2018 as tether is not stable anymore. Take a look at trueusd, LibreCash, Heaven etc.
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

all the stable coins are undervaluated now, it is the new trend of 2018 as tether is not stable anymore. Take a look at trueusd, LibreCash, Heaven etc.
as for coin u have mention only LibreCash is familiar for me but I dont understand how can I make any profit from investing in stable coin?? Huh
semiwylson

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

as for coin u have mention only LibreCash is familiar for me but I dont understand how can I make any profit from investing in stable coin?? Huh
Hedgin the ETH. U are investing now, then ETH goes down and u are exchanging LibreCash for ETH and makes profit. And it is being done withint smart contract like bancor does
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Masari very undervalued coin, over 500% up in the last 30 days.
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Hedgin the ETH. U are investing now, then ETH goes down and u are exchanging LibreCash for ETH and makes profit. And it is being done withint smart contract like bancor does
so only the way to earn ETH with LibreCash it is buy it when market is going down, right??
AlexKr

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

As for me, I think that Ethereum Classic is a very underrated coin. I'm waiting for her to do min 3x.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Try searching for Buzzcoin and understand its project in real-world usage which could help the environment. It is truly undervalued right now and has the potential to multiply its value within this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: