Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any undervalued coins?  (Read 3443 times)
SamBee

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

BTC is undervalued obviously for now, so invest in it.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

Yes many coins are undervalued. The first one in my portfolio is rock token. This is a exchange token and it hasn't pumped yet. This exchange will be build on giblatar which is great and it will be fully regulated.

TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

Elixir fits on the undervalued list right? It is less than $0,40 at the moment, it can easily go towards one dollar in the next few weeks.

The beta is gonna be released in two weeks more from now

xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Now all the tokens are in a state of decline, and the upsurge is far from normal. It's clear that you want to cut chives.
 Shocked Shocked
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

ICX, SC, ARK
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Nebulas..
Dragonchain and a few other coins, just like QSP. Both of them are more than undervalued right now and they can easily give us huge returns in a few months from now.
Imperial_Hash

Activity: 266
Merit: 72

cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

ICON

TWITTER::: https://twitter.com/primal_cypher
NFTs of my art available on: https://makersplace.com/primalcypher/ (MakersPlace) OR on https://superrare.co/primal_cypher (SuperRare)
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Daneel, up 1200% this week. Only a 5m MC too. Heaps of room to grow

No one cares about Daneel, that was a shitty project that could not even raise 2 million dollars. They paid upto 1 million dollars worth of bounty.
That is a shitty project and it is not safe to invest
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

I would say Viewly as the ICO was 0.45 and is now trading at 0.06 on livecoin. Very low volume but once this thing hits a major exchange it will take off as they already have alpha with fully functioning utility.
cryptohodr

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

For undervalued I can definitively say DGPT.  A peer-to-peer, anonymous, and decentralized solution to digital asset inheritance.  May/June should be very good months to DigiPulse with a platform launch expected in July.  There are a couple of competitors (Safe Haven and MyWish) but they each have their short comings and I believe DigiPulse has the best solution right now.

Safe Haven involves lawyers/third parties and MyWish involves your inheritor to already have wallets and currently only able to pass down ETH assets.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

BTC is undervalued obviously for now, so invest in it.
You can’t imagine how much I am glad to come across this comment of yours because only few people truly understand bitcoin. I also believe that bitcoin is the most undervalued coin and it can return huge amount of profits, far bigger than any other coin. Anyone who would invest in bitcoin now can become millionaire quicker than holders of altcoins. BTC is the most beneficial investment.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

But the market spares no one. Example of this are the many undervalued projects.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

For undervalued I can definitively say DGPT.  A peer-to-peer, anonymous, and decentralized solution to digital asset inheritance.  May/June should be very good months to DigiPulse with a platform launch expected in July.  There are a couple of competitors (Safe Haven and MyWish) but they each have their short comings and I believe DigiPulse has the best solution right now.

Safe Haven involves lawyers/third parties and MyWish involves your inheritor to already have wallets and currently only able to pass down ETH assets.

And I think that more popular altcoins are undervalued. These are Waves and Litecoin. Hope, they will grow a lot this year. Here is the video about the other alts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_dpaXium0
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

All the coins or at least most of them appear to be very promising but the fact is these new coins don’t stand any chance in rising very high within coming years due to the potential coins.
Recently I on one resource touched several Eko companies, which seemed to me quite promising. And the developers and support for the media and even the idea itself are very good, but due to market circumstances these projects have become less popular.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.
I think this is:
-Skychain(nice team and idea)
-Effect.ai(very strong team)
-Libra credit(super team)
-Play2live(cybersport market)
-kyc.legal(personal identification)

bohemianaman5

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Bulwark, Galactrum and ARTAX  are most a undervalued.ARTAX  is any easy 100x coin
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

Here is my list of undervalued coins: Wabi, Elixir, Telcoin, Monetha, Time New Bank, AppCoins.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

REMME is one such coin which is highly undervalued as of now and deserves to be way higher than it is right now. The team is very strong and the project too has an insane amount of potential. It is the BEST time to buy REMME at current price. Avail this golden opportunity and invest in it too. It is listed on good exchanges like IDEX and you shouldn't find problem finding it.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

Well, I think that litecoin is undervalued coins. It should have a better price than this. People keep saying that litecoin is bitcoin copycat, but in my opinion, litecoin is an marvelous verson of bitcoin which solve all of the problems which bitcoin has. The transaction time, the number of transactions everyday. Litecoin is so fast that it can become a way for people to transfer money round the world. People should accept litecoin as a payment method

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███