Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:09:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar)  (Read 67773 times)
Henry.Ng

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Is there anybody who successfully compiled the daemon on Ubuntu 16.04 recently?

I've seen on GitHub that somebody else had the same issue as me but no reply from dev so far.

The issues have been answered on github, check it out.
sevynos

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Is there anybody who successfully compiled the daemon on Ubuntu 16.04 recently?

I've seen on GitHub that somebody else had the same issue as me but no reply from dev so far.

The issues have been answered on github, check it out.

Thanks for your reply.  Unfortunately, that solution doesn't work. I will wait for a new one.
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

The new pool http://pool.dero.live/ does not open on the old address. You need to clean the cookies and everything else in the browser. If someone also can not login
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

network hash is up to 1MH/s! congrats!!!! Wink Wink Wink
miticoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

I have rx 580. how can mine this coin? Little help Smiley
BitBelgium

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Is there any news on when this coin is being listed at any Exchange?  Wink
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:33 AM

I have rx 580. how can mine this coin? Little help Smiley
same monero algo and mining software, you have only to put edc pool and address instead monero ones

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kitkis

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

Whoa. I forgot that I had a machine mining pretty much non-stop the last few weeks.

I generated some paper wallets and handed off a few thousand edollars to friends and family. Trying to help spread the word!  Cool Cool
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:13:33 AM

EDollarCash sounds like quite some overload. Why didn't you just come up with an original name that actually distinguishes itself from those doomed fiat currencies?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
helium_miner

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

I invite you to new pool

http://edc.helium-mine.eu

fee = 0.7%
Minimum Payment Threshold: 100.000 EDC
fellestreum

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

--nemo me impune lacessit--

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

To me this seems like a BS coin.

I became interested in it because I thought it would be exciting to mine a ton of a new unlisted cryptonight coin with a low difficulty and wait 6 months or a year.

But after looking into it I am less than impressed.  The web page makes a very ambitious claim up front: "The digital currency of the future for every human" but there is literally nothing to back up this claim.  There is nothing to distinguish this coin from other cryptonight coins, although the authors claim otherwise, but with no references to anything substantial.  They couldn't even be bothered to write a white paper - they simply provide a link to the cryptonote white paper.

Sorry guys, but this just looks like a bunch of guys who got together and figured they could make some money forking monero with minimal effort, premining 2% for themselves, and "generously" airdropping another 2% to gain attention.  Get listed, pump and dump, then bye-buy all you suckers.

Yeah, and as others pointed out, the name is BS too.  You can't even google it, because google thinks you are searching for "dollar" and you get tons of irrelevant hits.  You have to put "edollar" in quotes  Roll Eyes

And guys, do realise there are already TWO coins with the symbol EDC?  And when you google search "EDC cryptocurrency", it isn't the Edollar that comes up, but these other two coins (e-Dinar and the EducoinV)?   That shows you just how much research effort the founders of this coin put into it before releasing it!!

Due diligence, people.
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

I became interested in it because I thought it would be exciting to mine a ton of a new unlisted cryptonight coin with a low difficulty and wait 6 months or a year.

But after looking into it I am less than impressed.  The web page makes a very ambitious claim up front: "The digital currency of the future for every human" but there is literally nothing to back up this claim.  There is nothing to distinguish this coin from other cryptonight coins, although the authors claim otherwise, but with no references to anything substantial.  They couldn't even be bothered to write a white paper - they simply provide a link to the cryptonote white paper.

Sorry guys, but this just looks like a bunch of guys who got together and figured they could make some money forking monero with minimal effort, premining 2% for themselves, and "generously" airdropping another 2% to gain attention.  Get listed, pump and dump, then bye-buy all you suckers.

Yeah, and as others pointed out, the name is BS too.  You can't even google it, because google thinks you are searching for "dollar" and you get tons of irrelevant hits.  You have to put "edollar" in quotes  Roll Eyes
you can search it by electronic dollar
and I dont get you guys if you dont like something... why waste your time writing a big message shiting on some coin why not just look if you dont like it simply move on to next one
oomurashin

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

network hash is up to 1MH/s! congrats!!!! Wink Wink Wink
just now 2MH/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked
fellestreum

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

--nemo me impune lacessit--

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

But after looking into it I am less than impressed.  The web page makes a very ambitious claim up front: "The digital currency of the future for every human" but there is literally nothing to back up this claim.  There is nothing to distinguish this coin from other cryptonight coins, although the authors claim otherwise, but with no references to anything substantial.  They couldn't even be bothered to write a white paper - they simply provide a link to the cryptonote white paper.

Sorry guys, but this just looks like a bunch of guys who got together and figured they could make some money forking monero with minimal effort, premining 2% for themselves, and "generously" airdropping another 2% to gain attention.  Get listed, pump and dump, then bye-buy all you suckers.

Yeah, and as others pointed out, the name is BS too.  You can't even google it, because google thinks you are searching for "dollar" and you get tons of irrelevant hits.  You have to put "edollar" in quotes  Roll Eyes
and I dont get you guys if you dont like something... why waste your time writing a big message shiting on some coin why not just look if you dont like it simply move on to next one

Ummmm... don't like criticism much?

Debate, discussion, anyone?

If this is a BS coin, which I think it is, I am performing a service here.  This thread is of no use to anyone if it doesn't try to be critical and generate debate.  This brave new world is full of BS artists.  You don't want to figure that out?  Bury your head in the sand instead?
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Ummmm... don't like criticism much?

Debate, discussion, anyone?

If this is a BS coin, which I think it is, I am performing a service here.  This thread is of no use to anyone if it doesn't try to be critical and generate debate.  This brave new world is full of BS artists.  You don't want to figure that out?  Bury your head in the sand instead?
you can criticise I dont care I was just wondering what would make you wake up in the morning and go to bunch of different coins anns and just shit on them must be something really sad in you, so that you wonna share it to the rest of the crypto world.. They did a lot more then some coins up untill now so why not just wait and see what they gonna do with this project before you start BS on it... I like to see more honest dev start step by step moving forward allwas getting better then some all flushy, rosy glow white paper and website promising to make us all ritch from a start...
so you just continue debating or whatever you doing I was just wondering
peace man
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

Why do you say on your ANN that your coin in addition has confidential ring signatures? XMR has that, too.

I said that all transactions are RingCT. XMR has that only in recent transactions (after hard-fork v6), previous transaction does not have this features.

I see, but it isn't really a selling point then for you in my opinion. XMR has a massive network and RingCT working now even though it was a little bit later. And obviously you forked XMR after hard-fork v6 so you didn't even develop it yourself correct?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

2.2 MH/s on the network but only 36.5 kH/s on the official US pool? Where my 'murican peeps at?

Ray69

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:34 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:33:48 PM by Ray69

And guys, do realise there are already TWO coins with the symbol EDC?  And when you google search "EDC cryptocurrency", it isn't the Edollar that comes up, but these other two coins (e-Dinar and the EducoinV)?   That shows you just how much research effort the founders of this coin put into it before releasing it!!

Due diligence, people.
Some fair points. As far as I am aware with the coin symbol:

Edinar is EDR (edit - I see on the crypto sites they are EDR but on Edinar's website and 'press' stuff they refer to EDC!! to make things worse there is another EDC Coin site that looks totally unconnected to Edinar)
Educoin is EDU
EducoinV is EDC

So the last one clashes. That project seems to be a non runner so if the DEVs are serious maybe they should reach out to the EducoinV DEV try to obtain that project/name and kill it.

As for the name in my opinion it could actually work. I think in 2018 a lot more of the geneal public will get interested in crypto currency and the name bridges the gap between what they know and feel safe with (dollar) and what makes it crypto (E). Still needs marketing of course though. I have to admit myself I am still not sure is it Edollar, Edollarcash or Electronic Dollar which one is being promoted? Need to choose one style and go forward even if it means changing domain names now (easily redirected)

More info about the DEVs would be good. It would give more credibility to the project. I know their English is not great but the community can assist with that (as I already have to a small degree)

Pump and Dump? I hope you are wrong....
swed1983

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

2.2 MH/s on the network but only 36.5 kH/s on the official US pool? Where my 'murican peeps at?

check https://edollar.hashvault.pro/ru/#!/dashboard with almost 2MH/s  Grin
seems like Russians really believed in this coin  Smiley

RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

check https://edollar.hashvault.pro/ru/#!/dashboard with almost 2MH/s  Grin
seems like Russians really believed in this coin  Smiley

It really increased a lot over the last 2 weeks. Usually miners are not dumping straight away so I hope there will be only a small dump one we hit the exchange.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: