Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar)  (Read 67773 times)
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

dollar in the form of crypto?
always new innovations are emerging and make people curious to follow this project
sancrox

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

What a solid project. Break a leg guys! Just joined you at discord, waiting for GUI wallet and airdrop. Or maybe I support you by buying some of your coins later Smiley
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

Than she the best? exchange no cough complete hat, meaning its mine, if in the shell over the coin 1 sat give. If the exchange will not be, it's just a complete Scam of the beginning of 2018!
In English?

Yeni bir oluşum ufak tefek sorunlar olabilir bu normal. Düzeltileceğine inanıyorum. Monero tarzı özellikler güzel .
In English?

for the second one you can use google translate Smiley

Thank you. I used the translator for both messages.

!!!  Grin

Than she the best? exchange no cough complete hat, meaning its mine, if in the shell over the coin 1 sat give. If the exchange will not be, it's just a complete Scam of the beginning of 2018!
My woman is lovely. She is ill so I stay clear but she wears a great hat which actually belongs to me. If I found a shell one Saturday, underneath was 1 coin, my coin! I will not swap my coin with anyone lest I be accused of scamming in the New Year (2018).

!!!  Grin !!!

I regret that I have no more merits to give out, because this reply surely deserved one!

itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:28:30 AM

sorry probably I'm slow but there is a coin  called fonero that with no noise is listed already in a considerable amount of exchanges... has relative emission of coins .. this is not an advert for the coin, but I'm just wondering why some coins like ETN and Edollar they find very difficult to access to normal exchanges for the masses . With the current airdrop, edollar is going to be dump in the first 24 hours of listing if there is no a proper reactive answer from the dev-team. It is easy to look what most of the coins are on stocks.exchange. Are dead .... and developers they buy back the entire amount. Do we are in the same situation with Edollar ? An example  ? USACOIN ... massively sponsored .. .failed to be quoted to the minimum fraction of satoshi which cannot be exchanged anymore. This is what happens for most of the coins .. huge emission, huge airdrop , low dev-team interaction .. usually equals scam-coin. The thing is that the market is releasing on a daily bases 5 new coins on average. This is insane. I really believed in this project but claim that you are part of the dev-team of the Bitcoin-core .. doesn't sound appealing. Not saying we want to be rich in a couple of months or wherever .. just wondering why this shady way to claim things and then silence.. very common to all the so dubbed "alt-coins" which after 1 - 2 days of listing they just fall down to the minimum.

Please give me a clear answer . Thanks ..

I'm just a member here not a dev but Fonero is listed on 2 exchanges one being stocks.exchange the other being the one that is run by fonero devs themselves. I wouldn't ever trust those devs or their coin. You're basically saying this is a shady project after you brought up FNO as an example. That's just hilarious by itself. Amongst monero clones Sumokoin is the absolute best and Masari is a nice try. However EDL is more of a competitor of ETN btw in terms of specs and supply. On the downside, this project haven't had a multimillion dollar ICO. You still have the option to dump your coins as soon as EDL gets listed.
Oh, low dev interaction can mean 2 things actually and I learned that with XLC when it was sitting on 1 cent and reached 60 cents in about 6 weeks. 1, Scamcoin. 2, Devs working hard.
Leave or wait for it. Even if they answer your concerns and tell you what you wanna hear they can still lie to your face, right? Only time will tell.
aproapeom

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

[...]
Leave or wait for it. Even if they answer your concerns and tell you what you wanna hear they can still lie to your face, right? Only time will tell.

nailed it
fonero_support

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

I'm just a member here not a dev but Fonero is listed on 2 exchanges one being stocks.exchange the other being the one that is run by fonero devs themselves. I wouldn't ever trust those devs or their coin. You're basically saying this is a shady project after you brought up FNO as an example. That's just hilarious by itself. Amongst monero clones Sumokoin is the absolute best and Masari is a nice try. However EDL is more of a competitor of ETN btw in terms of specs and supply. On the downside, this project haven't had a multimillion dollar ICO. You still have the option to dump your coins as soon as EDL gets listed.

We didn't run our stock. The second stock is crex24.com. We don't shady project. We just a bit stopped our improvements just because we are getting ready to big changes.

phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

waiting for airdrop next round, very interest project
sergru

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

How are things going with your development?
aproapeom

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

Hi guys !

I have been working on a browser wallet, and now I consider that it can be released for testing.

It runs in the browser from a local file and it is basically connecting to the edollar rpc daemon, sending/receiving commands and showing the information provided by the daemon.

If you want to help me with development you can test it and report the bugs.

A few key notes :

0. Make sure you read all the instructions in the project readme.

1. After the wallet starts, wait at least 20 seconds for the edollar daemons to start properly. (this is assuming you have used the cli wallet before and the blockchain is somehow synced with the network - otherwise, you will have to wait for the blockchain to be downloaded). This also applies when switching between wallets.

2. After you make a transaction, wait 2 - 10 network blocks for the change to return to your available balance. Please read the papers on how the coins are sent on the blockchain.

Example :

You have 10 coins, in one transaction block.
You send to someone 3 coins. The whole 10 coins block will be used, and your wallet will receive a 7 coins transaction block after 2-10 blocks on the edollar blockchain have been mined. This is how the blockchain system works.
So for a period of time, you will have 7 coins, but you cannot spend them. At any time, you can spend the available amount, not the total amount.

3. After you make a transaction, wait at least until next block (usually 2-3 minutes) so that all the information is correctly shown.

4. When closing the wallet, please use the close button found in address book tab, so that the daemons will save everything and the next time you start, you will have less blocks to update from the main network.

This is a hobby project that I want to test before further continuing the development.

If you have questions, you can ask them here on the forum (if there will be a lot of questions or the edollar teams consider that this is not good for the project, I will make a separate thread), or you can find me on all edollar communication channels (telegram, discord, slack, etc).

For the moment I am not in the development team, so you can consider this as unofficial.

You can download the wallet from  https://github.com/aproapeom/edollar_local_gui_rpc_wallet

Cheers!
Alexkw70

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Thanks for all.  Cheesy
 I will try it with small amount of EDL in the next days  Wink
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

the update of the announcement magnifies that the community needed updated information to silence people who do not stop throwing shit about Edollar, I continue to support the community and undermining this currency that can give us some good joy in the future !!!

Much encouragement and thanks for the new information!
air133

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

Go Go EDL to Exchange !)  Cool
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

Hi guys
I see your github activity has slowed down a bit, can you please give us some feedback as to where matters stand with your roadmap and exchange listings?

Thanks for the project, I like the idea of not having an ICO and unnecessarily raking in millions. All coins should grow organically. Good luck. I am looking forward to your updates here.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

Not that it should make any difference but the graphics are dreadful. Looks a wee bit novice.

Not saying the project or codeword is, only the graphics. IMO.

Merit me or don't.
aproapeom

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Not that it should make any difference but the graphics are dreadful. Looks a wee bit novice.

Yes, my design skills are average at most Smiley

However, design can be quickly updated and if there is someone who wants, it can propose a new design and I will happily code it.
CyberTrader

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

Yes, my design skills are average at most Smiley

However, design can be quickly updated and if there is someone who wants, it can propose a new design and I will happily code it.

You might as well just use the Sumokoin or any other monero fork's wallet and change it so it
works with EDL. That's how others do it...not sure why you want to reinvent the wheel...

But an A PLUS for effort...even if the UI's look & feel is ... well... not so good yet.
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

I mined this coin about a month ago and stopped thinking the developers were not doing anything. Had I but know but in any case, have countined to mine it. The Devs seem to be working hard and flat out and when it hit exchanges, it will obviously moon due to ongoing improvements and a serious and dedicated team behind the project. All the best TEAM. By the way how do I join the BOUNTY. Im a steemit/medium blogger.

Alexkw70

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:28:47 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:51:17 PM by Alexkw70

aproapeom, Hello! Smiley

I don't speak English correctly but i try it.

The first thing that i can say you is that it open correctly the existing wallet created a mounth ago but try to execute this points in order:

1- open an existent wallet typing the correct wallet file name and password ----->>> wallet open correctly
2- try to open  a existent wallet typing correct wallet file name but wrong password ----->>> browser shows error code "wrong password"
3- try to open a non existent wallet typing any word in "wallet file name" but a correct password ---->> browser shows error code "wrong password"
For me the correct error code should be "wrong wallet name" or "non existen wallet" or similar  (for example caps lock inadvertently blocked typing wallet file name)

I do not know if I can explain myself

Then

I can not to synchronize the demon whit web browser wallet, see the follow pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cscnfq2tk7r5yk/01.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvjhd7eq3d3jnqo/02.jpg?dl=0

The block height was of past 3 days when i opened wallet by prompt

I will check it tomorrow,  may be Avira antivirus? Huh

Thanks for Your work!  Wink

p.s. I  will continue to mine and support
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

Any rough Idea when Crex24 and stocks.exchange will be up.
aproapeom

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

You might as well just use the Sumokoin or any other monero fork's wallet and change it so it
works with EDL. That's how others do it...not sure why you want to reinvent the wheel...

But an A PLUS for effort...even if the UI's look & feel is ... well... not so good yet.

Hi,

You are right, but as with the subadress modification and also other mods/improvements that are scheduled for the coin, at some point the copy-wallets will not work, and rather than rebuilding the whole wallet after 1-2 years, better make a new one from the begining.

Nobody wants to reinvent the wheel, but if one wants to have a solid understanding of how the wheel works, he must make one, not buy/copy one.

And to be honest, I would (personally) feel much better if my wallet will be copied in the future, rather than me copying somebody's wallet.

@Alexkw70 : I understand what you are saying about the username/password, and it was on purpose made like that, because, if you look at any login window, for security reasons mainly, it will not tell you : wrong username or wrong password. It's just wrong password or some similar vague message.

For the sync issue, did a windows network access prompt message appeared when you opened the wallet first time ? Maybe your antivirus silently blocks things, try disabling for 5 minutes to see if this is the issue.

Also, I have made some updates, don't know when you downloaded, so try downloading again, but the next thing I will do will be to add a visible version number.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: