Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New generation ICOs  (Read 770 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:49:25 PM

Currently 99% of ICOs without real product are scams. Most are pump&dump schemes, when they invest money in advertising claiming raised millions. Poor crypto investors think that if someone invested in the projects they should be good. These ICOs sometimes selfinvest to make the "pump".

All these are shitcoins that will be dumped in some point of time.

Invest only in the companies with real product, who have their product on the market. 

True, product is crucial for the ICO campaign

Well done, KickCity. Wish you best

thank you  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

Currently 99% of ICOs without real product are scams. Most are pump&dump schemes, when they invest money in advertising claiming raised millions. Poor crypto investors think that if someone invested in the projects they should be good. These ICOs sometimes selfinvest to make the "pump".

Invest only in the companies with real product, who have their product on the market. 

True talk.. Yes i agree with you.. All we need in the year 2018 is an ICO with a real product and a very great team on board...

I wish everybody on bitcointalk a prosperous year 2018 ahead.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

True talk.. Yes i agree with you.. All we need in the year 2018 is an ICO with a real product and a very great team on board...

I wish everybody on bitcointalk a prosperous year 2018 ahead.

However, I believe that in 2019 will be no ICOs
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

I think the number of ICO would go down but they won't disappear. They'll just turn to be a rare but professional thing, just like on a stakes market.
And what do you think about crowdfounding?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

I think the number of ICO would go down but they won't disappear. They'll just turn to be a rare but professional thing, just like on a stakes market.
And what do you think about crowdfounding?

well. I believe that ICO and crowdfunding will turn into something more... up to date. lets call it like that
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

Good point about Durov, but at this time everybody has heard about TON, don´t you think that he could also mentioned that he´s not involve and prevent that people people ?

And why do you say KickCity is limmited to some countries only? I don´t get that point

Yes, that's the only thing that goes in the favour of TON project, i.e. Durov not denying it. But I will still say it is a scam attempt until Durov gives some hint or news regarding it. Did you see that video? It was supposed to be an internal video. I don't think any company would make that kind of video for internal staff. It seems more like a fan made video.

As for the kickcity, I said limited to a few countries as you wouldn't find tickets of different events happening in different countries. For example you wouldn't find tickets of a musical show in India. So in that way its userbase is limited.

Moloko 36

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

Good point about Durov, but at this time everybody has heard about TON, don´t you think that he could also mentioned that he´s not involve and prevent that people people ?

And why do you say KickCity is limmited to some countries only? I don´t get that point

Yes, that's the only thing that goes in the favour of TON project, i.e. Durov not denying it. But I will still say it is a scam attempt until Durov gives some hint or news regarding it. Did you see that video? It was supposed to be an internal video. I don't think any company would make that kind of video for internal staff. It seems more like a fan made video.

As for the kickcity, I said limited to a few countries as you wouldn't find tickets of different events happening in different countries. For example you wouldn't find tickets of a musical show in India. So in that way its userbase is limited.

Well for TON just let´s keep tracking Durov´s social media and we will find an answer sooner or later. But I really hope is not a scam

As for KickCity even when it´s a referal program I like the idea because I think people will prefer to eran tokens instead of paying service fees like we do now in ticketmaster or other eventpages but their succes depends if they are able to expand the project and get event organizers to use their platform. As far as I understood when I read the WP they will use good amount of the ICO for marketing and I think that can help them. But at the end only time will tell us the answer. I wish the good luck anyway.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

For some of us, new Generation ICOs are those Like iota. For me, new Generation ICOs are those wich are making the connection between blockchain and the real market. Those ICOs where their product is not the blockchain itself. Much more those ones where blockchain is used to give their realworld products an advantage.

You can find those projects easily, for example: modum

And of course fluzfluz. I wear their signature for this reason^^
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

ICO policy should be reviewed and changed. I would support any changes that can restore confidence and improve the crypto ecosystem.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

I have met in the Internet with the project KickCity. Interesting project. I very appreciate when cryptocurrency developers are trying to incorporate idea of blockchain or digital currencies into the real economy.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

Given the large risks of fraud in the ICO, I do not see any other way out than a certain regulation of this process. All these projects of the new format ICO are good only on paper. At the same time, ICO as a whole is very useful, as they allow for a diversified development of the crypto currency.

VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Given the large risks of fraud in the ICO, I do not see any other way out than a certain regulation of this process. All these projects of the new format ICO are good only on paper. At the same time, ICO as a whole is very useful, as they allow for a diversified development of the crypto currency.
Totally agree with you. Regulating the ICO is absolutely necessary, without this there will be 90% of the scum, as now (Vitalik Buterin's words). There must be guarantees that money will not go away unknown to anyone and it's not known why.

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:26:06 AM

There is no such thing as to earn a lot of money to invest in ico as it is now. There are too many ico.
Although the number of investors has increased, there are not many qualified investors. After ico, trading in exchanges has become more profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:34:16 AM

I would like to know the connection between such a project and the blockchain. Is it just to get a new investment? Huh
Expenet

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

I hope that in the upcoming year we will see less SCAMs and more innovative and perspective projects than ever before)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:55:31 AM

That is true. KickCity is working on it. The team wants to work iv as many cities as possible
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

I would like to know the connection between such a project and the blockchain. Is it just to get a new investment? Huh

The connection between the project and blockchain is smart contract. It controls the token economy
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:20:11 AM

Well I think all the new ICOs will need to prove that they have a real product.
Unfortunately, a lot of scam in the crypto ecosystem were held this year and this will make people more careful about where to invest.

About TON I think it has a good potential specially because Durov is behind this.

Abiut KickCity I heard about them and I think they have great advisors, I really hope they succeed because I like their idea, it´s simple and seems like a win-win relation between the event organizers and the audience.
Nevertheless, they need to keep working hard to achieve great results, good luck with that!

Scam ico mostly dont hve real working product. Real ico can prove themselves by launching real working product that can mke more people interest in ico. Working product is the most important one right now.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:36:00 AM

Well I think all the new ICOs will need to prove that they have a real product.
Unfortunately, a lot of scam in the crypto ecosystem were held this year and this will make people more careful about where to invest.

About TON I think it has a good potential specially because Durov is behind this.

Abiut KickCity I heard about them and I think they have great advisors, I really hope they succeed because I like their idea, it´s simple and seems like a win-win relation between the event organizers and the audience.
Nevertheless, they need to keep working hard to achieve great results, good luck with that!

Scam ico mostly dont hve real working product. Real ico can prove themselves by launching real working product that can mke more people interest in ico. Working product is the most important one right now.

True. Also, the company's history is very important too
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:37:57 AM

ah i remember old day when HYIP and Ponzi scheme all over the internet, because its easy to name them as a scam. And we have ICO some of them is scam and some not, really hard to chose the right one if you not make the right decision.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: