Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New generation ICOs  (Read 768 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

Good point about Durov, but at this time everybody has heard about TON, don´t you think that he could also mentioned that he´s not involve and prevent that people people ?

And why do you say KickCity is limmited to some countries only? I don´t get that point

Yes, that's the only thing that goes in the favour of TON project, i.e. Durov not denying it. But I will still say it is a scam attempt until Durov gives some hint or news regarding it. Did you see that video? It was supposed to be an internal video. I don't think any company would make that kind of video for internal staff. It seems more like a fan made video.

As for the kickcity, I said limited to a few countries as you wouldn't find tickets of different events happening in different countries. For example you wouldn't find tickets of a musical show in India. So in that way its userbase is limited.

Well for TON just let´s keep tracking Durov´s social media and we will find an answer sooner or later. But I really hope is not a scam

As for KickCity even when it´s a referal program I like the idea because I think people will prefer to eran tokens instead of paying service fees like we do now in ticketmaster or other eventpages but their succes depends if they are able to expand the project and get event organizers to use their platform. As far as I understood when I read the WP they will use good amount of the ICO for marketing and I think that can help them. But at the end only time will tell us the answer. I wish the good luck anyway.

thank you for the support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

I agree with the post and need to be honest that I like the stated above ICO's. I'm even considering kickcity as an opportunity to invest in for the sole purpose of a high ROI. I've already invested in these:
1. Restart Energy
2. Titanium
3. Giftz.io

Any thoughts?
LevyThePiGuy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

I agree with the post and need to be honest that I like the stated above ICO's. I'm even considering kickcity as an opportunity to invest in for the sole purpose of a high ROI. I've already invested in these:
1. Restart Energy
2. Titanium
3. Giftz.io

Any thoughts?

I really like those, they look solid. I have invested in Cointed a while back and then invested again after christmas. You should read their reddit threads and join their social media to get more info.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

New coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

With every successful ICO comes a wave of excitement and euphoria followed by a hype and craze that’s very similar to the Gold Rush of the 1800s. Everybody wants “in” and most blindly follow the herd into any ICO that is getting ready to launch without really considering the viability of the concept. In China and South Korea, this phenomenon is so rampant that the Chinese government abruptly shut down the entire domestic ICO market. South Korea then also clamped down on ICOs but has recently softened and reversed its stance, with it now currently assessing suitable legislature to govern and regulate the domestic ICO markets.

Around the world, governments are grappling with their own domestic ICO markets and are undertaking many efforts to curb the enthusiasm of ICOs by either clamping down or somehow try to regulate them. And it’s exactly on this point where a difference can be made. Instead of allowing “self-regulation” or no regulation at all, each country should endeavour to regulate the ICO market just like the IPO market, however in a less strict and time-consuming manner in order to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy. At the same time, stringent KYC and AML checks should be enforced to ensure that no untaxed or criminal money enters the ICO fundraising
alex2011576

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

1. Restart Energy
2. Titanium
3. Giftz.io

Any thoughts?
Hey, yeah. I heard about those too, look really promising. Do u know how to contact with representatives of KickCity and Giftz.io? Thanks:)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

1. Restart Energy
2. Titanium
3. Giftz.io

Any thoughts?
Hey, yeah. I heard about those too, look really promising. Do u know how to contact with representatives of KickCity and Giftz.io? Thanks:)

Hey, you can contact team in KickCity telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I am sure that the project of Pavel Durov will be very successful despite the fact that he is Russian. He already has an example of successful long-term work in this area and investors are happy to support his idea.

This project is already successful  Shocked
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

The idea of selling a ready -to -use project is not new. It exists for years by now.The thing is that it will always be more expensive. in real life we can see building companies which attarct people to take part in shared building. Such an appartment will always cost cheaper then a finished one. But these companies do scam as well.
I mean that a group of people invested their own money in the product development. So, 1st of all, they will try to cover most of their risks. Second thing is inflation. We never know how long the project had been being developed before it wes ready. So currency rates might have changed reasonably since then. It is a good scheme of and ICO, but it always has the negative sude.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

The idea of selling a ready -to -use project is not new. It exists for years by now.The thing is that it will always be more expensive. in real life we can see building companies which attarct people to take part in shared building. Such an appartment will always cost cheaper then a finished one. But these companies do scam as well.
I mean that a group of people invested their own money in the product development. So, 1st of all, they will try to cover most of their risks. Second thing is inflation. We never know how long the project had been being developed before it wes ready. So currency rates might have changed reasonably since then. It is a good scheme of and ICO, but it always has the negative sude.

Than is why I say that readymade product is important. A team can be developing a product for months and not generating revenue
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

investors now are becoming more savvy and choosy and unless there is a wo0rking prototype or product, I am now fairly reluctant to invest in a pie in the sky type of ICO, unless it has sme really disruptive element to it or some really revolutionary type of idea that might catch on and find some place in the world. Now there is not enough money to go around and just to many ICOS to choose from so many do not get the funding they need to fo goward and others ask for too much fund and are over sold so by the time they reach the exchange, the prices tank.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

New generation ICOs? The ICOs in 2018 are the exact same as the ones in 2017, no different so far. Some of them are legit products that will go on to really excel and do well, others are discreet scams. As always investors must read the whitepaper of the ICO to determine if it actually solves a unique problem.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

New generation ICOs? The ICOs in 2018 are the exact same as the ones in 2017, no different so far. Some of them are legit products that will go on to really excel and do well, others are discreet scams. As always investors must read the whitepaper of the ICO to determine if it actually solves a unique problem.

But there are more serious requires to the projects 
Farmcoin

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Guys ? and this is not the and ,new techlogies, new companies whis him ICO , there will be a lot of competiton between them , which will benefit ordinary traders and employees of " bounty companies " . Only theit habits are serious , in order to invest in GRAM it is necessary from 5 000 00 $ ,- said Pavel Durov.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

Guys ? and this is not the and ,new techlogies, new companies whis him ICO , there will be a lot of competiton between them , which will benefit ordinary traders and employees of " bounty companies " . Only theit habits are serious , in order to invest in GRAM it is necessary from 5 000 00 $ ,- said Pavel Durov.

That is what I'm talking about: ICO Market changes
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

Guys, KickCity is a good project. I know their founder - he is a bright guy
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

Guys, KickCity is a good project. I know their founder - he is a bright guy

oh thank you =)

Yeag, Gideon is cool  Cool
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Many ICOS that are held are not quite honest, many of them will not go into being . Since they do not represent any value , there is a lot of garbage in the crypto industry
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is SOCIALMEDIA. MARKET. Socialmedia.market is the decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers across any social network.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

Many ICOS that are held are not quite honest, many of them will not go into being . Since they do not represent any value , there is a lot of garbage in the crypto industry

Unfortunately you are right  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: