Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New generation ICOs  (Read 768 times)
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

This year is the year of Crypto and ICO. A lot of new coins and projects appeared. However, the old model of ICO campaigns is not working. Investors are afraid of scam and they need a quality product and the stable base that will support a currency. 2018 will be the year of new generation ICO.

For example, Pavel Durov, the founder of “Vkontakte” (the Russian version of Facebook) and Telegram Messenger is preparing to launch a cryptocurrency Gram. Thus, Pavel will be able to monetize Telegram and will provide Asian countries with a digital payment system. The name of the new project is TON (Telegram Open Network). The platform will be integrated with many of the most popular messaging applications. TON will be used as so-called “light wallets”, and its currency will be called Gram.

It is the brand new level of ICO campaigns. Gram is created to serve and support the ​ready-made​ working product. Also, ICO campaign will be launched to let the company ​expand in spite of making a name for an unknown company without a product.

Another example is KickCity community platform. Company exists for 2 years and now its ready to expand. KickCity is an existing event platform that focuses on community building and social interactions. Funded by angels and founders, KickCity has been bootstrapped for the past 1.5 years. The company has built revolutionary products for the event space and its currently generating revenue.

KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. KickCity team is solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, will such projects will be the new generation ICOs?

Do you know such projects?
These are just the small piece of the iceberg late 2017 most of the ICO managers and campaign managers said there will be more new ICOs this year that will give more innovation in the blockchain technology,these projects such as internet of things,and artificial intelligence based projecgts are surely going to be massive than the previou's year of ICOs which are just raising funds to for their own benefit.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

I think we will see more and more big companies like Telegram or Kodak doing ICO to raise money to transfer their platform to the blockchain and earn free money at the same time
Anyuaia

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Firstly, Durov was kicked out of the VK and he founded Telegram. Very popular application. Secondly, all these TON news - just a news, Durov officially didn't comment on this.
 I do not see what parallel here with your project.
Lama_in_da_house

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Firstly, Durov was kicked out of the VK and he founded Telegram. Very popular application. Secondly, all these TON news - just a news, Durov officially didn't comment on this.

There is already contribution cap for TON, dude

i think the parallel is product. And i see this point
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

you are right, the thing is the readymade product and new ICO model
paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

really? Where is official thread? Where's the official website?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

website https://ico.kickcity.io
Telegram community https://t.me/kickcity_chat
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Do you think El Petro is also the next generation ICO?  Grin I think 2018 will be the year when really big and famous companies (not mentioning Kodak) decide to hold their ICOs. This should be the year cryptocurrency market bloom.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Anyuaia

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

What new model, Kickcity?
Now a lot of projects with ready products. Somewhere here I see the list with such projects..CrumpleCat did it, but I don't remember how it called
Anyuaia

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

website https://ico.kickcity.io
Telegram community https://t.me/kickcity_chat
haha, I think he asked about the TON contacts Wink
Amicorum.Live

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

The team is most important and the vision to have a product.  Even a humble and innocent team can just spoof with the contributions.

Our team is looking for releasing its own ICO in March. 

An innovative blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the music festival/concert ticket ecosystem and decentralize the ticket re-sale markets.

Website, Information and Bounty Program (over 1 million in stakes) coming soon!

Join their new telegram channel for latest information starting this week:
https://t.me/amicorumlive
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

I think the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

There were few to checked whether a new born ICO is legit or not. Look at the platform they will be using, it is an essential part of a coin. To be able to be successful, there should be a platform to execute thw trade (better if offer an app). Be sure also that the ICO has a good costumer support, they to be easily contacted 24 hours a day. This you will kniw that there is really working team out there. Another thing would be the future exchange it will be listed, you'll know it succeed if it is expise to a large market.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy alt coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
icogrow

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Currently 99% of ICOs without real product are scams. Most are pump&dump schemes, when they invest money in advertising claiming raised millions. Poor crypto investors think that if someone invested in the projects they should be good. These ICOs sometimes selfinvest to make the "pump".

All these are shitcoins that will be dumped in some point of time.

Invest only in the companies with real product, who have their product on the market. 

This is exactly why I invested in https://incremint.io/ - they have created a decentralized escrow platform that protects token buyers investments while bringing credibility to ICOs.
lindasywhite

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

Well I think all the new ICOs will need to prove that they have a real product.
Unfortunately, a lot of scam in the crypto ecosystem were held this year and this will make people more careful about where to invest.

About TON I think it has a good potential specially because Durov is behind this.

Abiut KickCity I heard about them and I think they have great advisors, I really hope they succeed because I like their idea, it´s simple and seems like a win-win relation between the event organizers and the audience.
Nevertheless, they need to keep working hard to achieve great results, good luck with that!

Some ICOs had 3000x return on investment and there is a huge opportunity to make lots of money if you invest in the right ICO. Look for new potential ICOs, that has a growth chance and big idea like Zamanat Ride & Safety, which is something like Uber but with more great use cases like security and using blockchain to store data as well as end-to-end encryption...
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

Check this out - http://vlb.io/
It has on going public sale for their soft cap with 30% bonus and the minimum contribution is 1 ethereum equivalent of 650 VLB token
This project is focus in automotive/vehicular industry which many people could be benefited for this project. The team of this project can provide all services regarding automotive/car like maintenance, CarFix, Car insurance and etc.

just read their white paper to know more about this ICO: http://vlb.io/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

What new model, Kickcity?
Now a lot of projects with ready products. Somewhere here I see the list with such projects..CrumpleCat did it, but I don't remember how it called

A readymade product is not new, but it's rare. Also, the time KickCity spent on Token Sale preparation, the serious board of advisors, the KickCity company exists for two years and generates revenue and so on. Everything is professional. More and more project like that and this is a good sign. Remember the situation a year ago, it was different
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Do you think El Petro is also the next generation ICO?  Grin I think 2018 will be the year when really big and famous companies (not mentioning Kodak) decide to hold their ICOs. This should be the year cryptocurrency market bloom.

what happened to Kodak? Why everybody hates it?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

what happened to Kodak? Why everybody hates it?

yeah, I don't understand it too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: