Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what wallet can you recommend?  (Read 18819 times)
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

hardware wallet - one of the most reliable ways to store bitcoin and crypto currency. Ledger Nano S is the most popular and reliable. its price is the lowest among all, it provides an opportunity to store all popular crypto-currencies on one device, which is very convenient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

It depends on your country on what is the top digital wallet in your country. Here in the Philippines, most of us are using Coins.ph that has so many features aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum trading. We can pay thru online with rebates for the first unique bills. However, the fees are quite high but I know there are reasons behind that fees like maintenance and improvements of platform.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

For me, I would recommend the best wallet was coined. pH. It is safe, secured and easy to use. Now coins. pH has different feature like you can pay bills like telecoms contributions tuition fee and utilities like water and electricity. New added features are ethereum.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

I am a great fan of hardware/offline wallets but as you said, hardware wallet is not convenient for you then you can go with multiple paper wallets while you travel. I don't feel comfortable while using the same paper wallet more than a single outgoing transaction so I would recommend you to hold your funds in multiple paper wallets and extract each paper wallet before your every use on the web wallet. You can transfer the remaining amount from web wallet to the next paper wallet after doing the transaction.
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

As previously recommended by others : use a hardware wallet. Both trezor and ledger have good track records.
yourEvil

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

Hi there,

I think Mobi would be a good choice. Mobi is a Bitcoin wallet with a lot of extra, real-world features including a Visa debit card that supports more than 100 currencies worldwide
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Hi there,

I think the better wallet to store and save your bitcoins and ethereums are in blockchain and myetherwallet because it is very known and trusted by many people and there are no any problems that users have ever tackled in this two online wallets. They are also very convenient or easy to use.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

I use my etherwallet to keep my all rewards,because MEW is very easy to create and very easy to use.MEW is very famouse wallet and very save to store
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

To feel safer you need to have multiple wallets. I do not use hardware wallets. To store your bitcoins with xapo and I use multiple accounts on the exchanges. It's where I store bitcoins which I use for everyday purposes. And I recommend you to do so. But each purse its own rules so you need to focus on what works for you.
Actually, having multiple wallet will help you to make more secure your bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, I usually use online wallet because it is very easy to use and many people prefer to use it. Lastly, if you really want to secure your bitcoin you should use online wallet.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

I will recommend to have myetherWallet as it very simple to understand and helps to operate very easily. It shows all the transactions on the home screen and is very user friendly. Even an unknown person can also operate it very quickly and efficiently.

nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

I recommend Blockchain, is a Bitcoin no. 1 is the most widely used worldwide. This blockchain is only a recipient of Bitcoin. No features as complete as most other wallets. But even so, Blockchain is the first wallet that can accommodate Bitcoin. That's why many users are using this Blockchain wallet.
The advantages of this other wallet is very closely related to the economic development of Bitcoin, because this wallet is a reference in the development of Bitcoin from the beginning first. I think to sign up for this Blockchain wallet I do not need to explain, because it's very easy. Users just follow the instructions given by the Blockchain and then verify the email, more or less so. Users can also view transactions made from all wallet accounts, including sending and receiving.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

I recommend Blockchain, is a Bitcoin no. 1 is the most widely used worldwide. This blockchain is only a recipient of Bitcoin. No features as complete as most other wallets. But even so, Blockchain is the first wallet that can accommodate Bitcoin. That's why many users are using this Blockchain wallet.
The advantages of this other wallet is very closely related to the economic development of Bitcoin, because this wallet is a reference in the development of Bitcoin from the beginning first. I think to sign up for this Blockchain wallet I do not need to explain, because it's very easy. Users just follow the instructions given by the Blockchain and then verify the email, more or less so. Users can also view transactions made from all wallet accounts, including sending and receiving.

It depends on what country you're in. Every country had their own exchanges and wallets. In US they have coinbase, xapo, etc. In the Philippines they have coins.ph. It would be better to ask people there in your country what they personally use or would prefer 
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

I recommended to you the best wallet for storing bitcoins I prefer to download a coins. pH then for the tokens earned from campaigns I suggested myetherwallet because this is the safest and secured.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

I suggest to you that use your official crypto wallet in your country. Our philippines our official wallet is coin.ph . Try to ask to your country. But in holding token i suggest myetherwaller its very legit than other
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

For me the wallet that I can recommend specially in my country which is the philippines is Coins.Ph.This wallet is secure and more convenient to use.You can pay you bills and also you can be able to get rebate everytime you pay.Also you can send money  without any fees and it is so amazing.

Since I'm also from the Philippines, I recommend coins.ph. It is very convenient because you can see bitcoin prices easily. You can cash out your btc or pay bills or any transactions through it. You can also reload your phone and it is secured.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

I prefer coins.ph wallet of course for Filipino bitcoiners. I dont know other wallet but im i little bit familiar in coinbase. In Ethereum wallet, i use myetherwallet and so far i dont encounter any loss or problem with them. Choosing your wallet depends on your country also. If your country has an app wallet Its more recommended.
bondali

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

Currently I prefer to use myetherwallet or commonly called with online wallet. But if you want it easier please try eiddo wallet, so when you want to send your token or coin assets, the cost is also cheap so this is my view point.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Using an offline wallet is better than using an online wallet or an exchanger. because this is very dangerous. it could be when the exchanger is hacking our assets will also be included in the hacking.
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Electric wallet is best of the lot according to me in all the aspects...very easy to use no complication of downloading the blockchain...and safe as well at the same time..good for newbies and experts as well
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

MYETHERWALLET is a good option which mostly people use. But is you have that much money which you can not afford to loose it is better to use Hardware Wallet. Do your own study.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: