Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what wallet can you recommend?  (Read 18819 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

I would recommend you use Blockchain.info for Bitcoin, it is easy to use and user-friendly. I have been using it for more than two years and I haven't faced any problem. For ethereum and other altcoins, you can use MyEtherWallet, which is the best online wallet. But keep its private in safe place so that you don't lose it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

I have used online wallet service from blockchain.info for a long time without any problems. Right now, aside from BTC, ETH, blockchain has updated the wallet for BCH. I really feel great and assured with blockchain.info
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Ethereum is a very technical currency (even more than Bitcoin), therefore most wallets out there aren’t newbie friendly. I will go over them from the simplest to the most complex so you can choose the one that is best suited to your knowledge level:

Hardware wallets
Coinbase’s Ethereum wallet
Exodus wallet
Jaxx Wallet
ETHAdress
MyEtherWallet...
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

You could utilize Myetherwallet for holding your ERC-20 essentially based coins. I don't find this site extreme to perceive. As a general rule, it has a quite smooth interface. You'll examine it with a few outings. I don't propose cell wallets with regards to ERC-20 tokens on the grounds that the majority of the ICOs select MEW since it holds a determination of tokens. You can appreciate a few inconveniences on the off chance that you pass MEW as your token wallet choices. In expressions of BTC, I exploit cell-based pockets alluded to as coins.Ph. It is anything but difficult to apply and is helpful to change fiat to btc or the other way around. I just don't know whether coins.Ph is to be had in better places outside ph, surely not anymore.
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
A cold wallet is a wallet that is not connected to the Internet, also called an offline wallet. Hot wallets are wallets that keep online and online. Cold wallets are less secure than hot wallets.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Meta Mask for sure. it has a chrome app and is very secure, supports all erc20 tokens and runs on every network. I love it.

I think you can pay the bill and also you can get rebate every time you pay. You can send money at no cost and it is so amazing.
For me the wallet that I can recommend specially in my country which is the philippines is Coins. This wallet is safe and more comfortable to use.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

It depends on your needs. From my experience paper wallets are the safest provided that you keep a copy in a safe box and several other copies in alternative safe locations. But if you are a short term investor or a trader then the paper wallet would be a pain in the neck. The next best option are hardwear wallets ( or cold storage devices ). There are several in the market, two very exceptional ones. However, if you want to buy them just don't buy them from eBay. User the original manufacturers website and order it over there.

All the best!
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

I Recommend using Ledger if you have the money to buy one make sure you are buying your Ledger from a trusted company or use Blockchain.info make sure you do all the security settings and back up and print all your security details out laminate it save it in your personal Document box, Enjoy.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I know bitcoin for more than 2 years and just rely on web wallet to keep bitcoin, I'm sure that all web wallets are nice because it's equipped with 2FA feature, so I suggest to enable 2FA feature if we want to use web wallet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Mew is common wallet online that are good for altcoin eth. But if you want to more saver just using hardware wallet for the best security

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that uses decentralized technology to save money and make secure payments. Then stored in a bank that ensures security such as mycelium, coinbase, copay, airbitz, and others
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

Im using myetherwallet. But no matter what software wallet you use if you are not careful about your private key or password that will be given to you in order to unlock your wallet and you accidentally post it online or you accidentally send it to someone you know, for sure somebody can hack your account. So when software wallet is about to be discussed, we should be careful or not to be foolish that others can easily know our private key so that our money in our wallet will not be vanish.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:29 AM

You can use Myetherwallet for holding your ERC-20 based coins. I don't find this website difficult to understand. In fact, it has a pretty easy interface. You will learn it with a few tour. I don't recommend mobile wallets when it comes to ERC-20 tokens because most of the ICOs prefer MEW since it holds a variety of tokens. You may experience some problems if you skip MEW as your token wallet options. In terms of btc, I use a mobile based wallet called coins.ph. It is easy to use and is convenient to convert fiat to btc or vice versa. I just don't know if coins.ph is available in other places outside ph, definitely not.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

If you are in the Philippines i strongly recommend coin.ph , it is the no.1 and trusted online so far here, the interface is good , you can get through hassle free with it and so far i didn't get any problems with it. They will secure your money , they have a pin code on every log in and verification for every mobile number activation one, its very safe and reliable.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

I am not very old in this bitcoin forum, but for every bounty project I join and the address required ETH address , I will use the myetherwallet , I believe this wallet can be trusted, but be careful for this phising sites that might hacked your account wallet, make a safety of your private key, so I can recommend this myetherwallet.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

Hi there,

Blochain.info is pretty good it has mobile version, with rhis wallet you can access your btc wallet and only need to input 4 number of password. MyEtherWallet wallet also good, but you have to bookmark it, be aware about pishing.
rileynicole17

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

As for me I recommend you the wallet that are used in your country, is it better if the wallet you'll be using is trusted and many users where using that. Do some research here in the bitcoin forum specifically in your locale as you will find what you are wanted to know. And also find the suitable wallet for your phone, there's a lot of them but before you choose, see first the good and the bad of it.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

Hi there,

I'm quite unsure about where to save my BTC and eth. personally, as I travel a lot I will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so I was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

Depending on OS you use on your smartphone you can choose from 1 to 11 different mobile wallets.I never use any of them, but Electrum and Mycelium are very popular with users of Android OS.If you have the possibility I think you should definitely try them first to see if they meet your needs.Also be sure to always download original version and that your smartphone is not infected with some malware.

For more info, you can check here: https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/mobile/android/
Thanks for the advice. This is a very good idea too for me. Because I also need a wallet that can be on my mobile phone. So I can travel anywhere quietly and make any transaction so easy. My suggestion I will use now to simplify everything I want to do.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

For my ERC20, I used myetherwallet, and I'm so pleased with it, and so far I have no problems with myether, I also used coins.ph for my bitcoin and to convert it into money. And so today there are already a lot of wallets for storage and payment.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

the best you can use for your altcoins is the mew because your altcoins are secure and that's how many users use that wallet to do the most important thing to mew your private key and the file you keep in mind just lost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: