Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody is joining..  (Read 1501 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:40:05 AM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
Probably just normal pumps that are going to find their respective cryptos being dumped in not too long since there will never likely be any real point behind a lot of these coins. It's a pattern we see all the time, as new money gets involved they start to buy anything cheap that has a market listing and hope something sticks, everyone else begins to do the same and eventually something goes up and people make money across the board.

There will always be new people entering, at least for a while, but the increasing prices of altcoins is not a good indicator in the slightest.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

Yes.. cryptocurrency become more popular recently, we can see that from the price run of some low market altcoin become big and marketcap increase. But it is not everybody.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:52:57 AM

I agree, many people are now interested about cryptocurrency. This is a good news because many people or even youth will now be interested with this kind of concept. This will show that cryptocurrency has a good potential and it will play a big part around the world in the future.
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

Well, investing their money in bitcoins to make profit is somehow becoming a fad, especially since its reputation is garnering some attention due to its increasing value through time.

Everyone's into making profits with bitcoins now, let's just hope they know what they are doing due to the risky nature of investing in such cryptocurrency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

I hope that those who still can not get bitcoin, I hope you can help a little time for them, because for me this is the chance of all our society, because at this time bitcoin price is low value, so this is our opportunity to invest in dibitcoin, because next year the price of bitcoin will be even higher.
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:11:20 AM

yes, everybody join it, but To use it, it is important to have more information on the internet because there is no existence of it without internet, so firstly get the information of internet,It is compulsory to take care of many things to join.
Thanx
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

Every body is joining?  Surprisingly most of the comments are in favour of this statement.  But as per my opinion this is just a start of revolution.  Very few people have till time joined crypto world because majority of the population is still unaware about this currency.  Lack of knowledge / education prohibiting them entering this business.

But still we can not deny the fact that the people who are gaining some knowledge about crypto world ; they are watching the gaining crypto community which is already engaged in crypto business, and so are being motivated and coming closer to this world and are joining.

The benefits of crypto currency are many; which include transactions without boundaries; anonymity; lesser charges; and above all benefits of appreciation of market value of the currency.  So the people after knowing this all are being attracted towards it and joining but all must be aware of the speculative and / fake market players otherwise they will be big losers.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

Where there's money to be made.. there will be hordes of people trying to get their piece of the pie.  Roll Eyes
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

as all post says, that the price of coins up and down is a profit for everyone to generate income and profits, from which everyone is very interested in joining the world of crypto

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

Naturally everyone is attracted to bitcoin, Because with a very high price is definitely a lot of people who want to benefit from bitcoin. If I think it will be more people who use this bitcoin.
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:31:56 AM

Yes cryptocurrencies especially the bitcoin is very popular in this entire world so that's why a lot of investors and users is decided to enter the world of cryptocurrency. So we can't never stop the huge population of bitcoin world because of its value. The value of bitcoin is I think the reason behind this situation (everybody is joining).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

yes a lot of new coins that appear as if replacing the most popular bitcoin money, with the new coin that the price is very affordable if we buy and sell it produces what we expect that makes the coin is in demand in the market, especially the many investors who make the position bitcoin is now reduced because of so high a transaction
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

Increase off clients will give more value to our coins, but I really hope that those who are entering the cryptocurrency ride knows what they are doing for they will end up wasting their life savings for an investment that they do not know. 1st thing that we should teach those who are entering this venture is for them to gain knowledge first before doing anything else, bitcointalk is a good soil to start to learn. This is where i learned that you don't need a dime to have a bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

No doubt about this. I mean this is an industry, this is a profession and this is an opportunity to make money, so expect more people to join in as they get more enlightened.
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Of course many will join in bitcoin community because BTC is being well known today. there are many advertisements and pages that post bitcoin description all over the internet. Also some are curious on how other people earn and trying it for themselves
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:01:21 AM

Their joining for money not much for community . i think they will leave soon and back again after seeing bitcoin make a thing miraculous again .
and one thing bitcoin make more interested . in much country bitcoin already so big community and new crypto coming and they promote themselve really great . which is make new comer interest what is crypto ? and who is father crypto . then back its about bitcoin.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

The potential to get rich and gain a lot of profit is very much at hand with cryptocurrencies and it is the main reason why a lot of investors are jumping in and joining the cryptoworld.
NuttyOrange

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

Yeah, I think so. A lot of people are now interested in joining the cryptoworld. We will be seeing a lot of coins going up in the market. We are also to expect a lot of profit from it.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1525

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

Yes, but they aren’t very wise investors because they just buy because they think it’s cheap, without taking into account other reasons, like supply or centralization of the coin. The positive side is that the crypto world is reaching the masses.

-avp

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

As the crypto world grows. Its value also grows. I think it’s positive thing for the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: