Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody is joining..  (Read 1502 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

Yes, everyday there are many newbie here i think because the people are interested on bitcoin especially when they heard on the news that bitcoin is a good investing company that many people trusted because they saw and witness the good effect on the people that know the bitcoin.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

many people got the interest on bitcoin now a days due to succeding price hike of this.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Yep, everyone is moving to crypto world and making their life easier for future and i am too looking to get my family in Crypto world. Crypto is the next digital world that make easier to live anywhere.

I suggest you to grab something at the moment any coins that you are interested.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Cheng-Cheng

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Yes, crypto world gets popular every day but I don't think everyone is aware such exists. It is only known when someone introduces it to them some joins out of curiosity, some joins thinking to get profit, some are skeptical thinking that it is a mere haux. I admit bitcoin really gets popular now a days.
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
I think it's a positive thing. Because of the growing number of people who join in the world Cryptocurrency, this means that the more people that support the presence of Bitcoin.
captain.mich

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
As we all know a lot of people are now joining in this field of crypto or bitcoin beacause it gives  more benefits to them like Us .By time they enter this bitcoin world  they are happy with the result of it thats why they continue working with the bicoin and some of them are pushing their friends or relatives to join and experience how they are happy with the benefits guven by the bitcoin world.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

they attracted because of bitcoin price increases highly and makes them invest their money in bitcoin although there are many coins besides bitcoin. I think they only think that bitcoin is the only one that will give them a big profit in short term and long term but I am sure that if they want to learn more about cryptocurrency then they will find that they can make another profit with altcoin. And I think some of them use this opportunity too to invest their money in altcoin so they can make a double profit in cryptocurrency.

You are right. Since bitcoin prices rise drastically by the end of 2017, many people are attracted and infested with bitcoin. Some of them do not understand cryptocurrency, and just follow the mass hysteria to buy bitcoin. When the price drops they panic sell and end up getting a loss. Then they can only blame bitcoin, and consider it a scam.
As you said, studying cryptocurrency will find a way to invest better, not just with bitcoin, but also with profitable altcoin.

ramzhies

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

it seems the no. of people who invested in crypt has been tripled or higher. even the individuals who dont know what crypto is wants to hop on the  wagon
supmanling

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

there is many people join,they think bitcoin can make money,can change their life.
zhqqnhivae

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

that's good news, that the world community is beginning to benefit and benefit from the world of crypto, and if it's like that, the crypto world will be adopted by the world as a legitimate means of payment.
This is like witnessing history, I am looking forward to that day.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

People always looking for quick and safe earning,Probably individuals just want to try and if get positive experience then make it passion. Cryptoworld now a days in news and every one eager to join it and it results prices go up it beneficial for existing investors.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

i think it can be no problem if many people joined at the cryto currency world. because if they want to join on it bitcoin community is become rich by growing.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Yes, many people invest in crypto. Most people benefit from investing.People get interested in it because of the profit.Many people know about crypto because the Bit coin is very popular.This leads people to believe.So in the crypto world, more people are joining.

Totally disagree. People heard about Bitcoin due to it's prise rise. Then they thought about getting in. But Bitcoin was "too expensive". So they blindly invested in shitcoins. But in terms of the tech 90% of this newcomers know absolutely nothing! And they don't care. They are just short term driven.Catching some quick dollars, euros, yen or whatever. And they all will disappear as soon as we will see bear phase of just a few months.
These people deserve to get burned and lose their money. Harsh words I know, but this mania just because of chasing profits won't help this space in terms of further progress.
imunk

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

I think that's fair, considering the price and current crypto world movement Which is very promising at this time it will also increase also its users, People are starting to join the crypto world to follow the present trend that is often related to crypto world

joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

Well now all started to trust and crypto currency's due to the rapid growth of btc which was at an unexpected market value made everyone to go behind crypto currency .These cryptos became more popular because of social media and the trust that was being build by the people within it.Lot of people are joining in the forum even without knowing anything about crypto currency they simply register on the forum as they get invitations from their friends or relatives some even join by seeing ads posted on social media networking sites.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

I think this is entirely due to the sideways movement of btc price. People are trying to multiply their portfolio by trading into altcoins. If the trend continues, cryptoverse will be mainstream and the payment/banking system will be replaced. We are in a digital age now and cryptocurrency - once adopted by the people, will become the future of money.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

There are a few reasons why the price of new altcoins is rising. A lot of people want to earn a lot of money in a short period of time. That's the main purpose of pump groups. I don't neglect that cryptocurrencies have become popular but I doubt that newbies focus on buying some uncommon altcoins rather than Bitcoin which was the first cryptocurrency for most people.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

As the popularity of cryptoworld is increasing, more and more people are joining this world to earn a good profit on their investments. Because after entering in this world they got to know that they can earn good profits.
As of now the number of people who buy and invest in bitcoin is keep on increasing and I think they join in bitcoin for a good investments. Furthermore, we don't know how many people are joining in cryptoworld but I think if there a lot of people in cryptoworld it probably there are lot also investors.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

More and more people are starting to look at the cryptocurrencies after they seeing that this was not a fleeting thing and was not a joke.
There are no longer has that "fear" that this is a balloon.

coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

yes they are joining now people are starting to know the value of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: