Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:53:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody is joining..  (Read 1502 times)
papabiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

once "everyone" has joined -  there wont be much voltality right?
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

There will be even more and more people joining here though.
We can see before that not many people into crypto, but after the price of bitcoin increases, the popularity became so huge and it becomes number one digital currency in this world.
And now after they knew that not only bitcoin is advantage, but also other coins (altcoins) there may be bigger chance that cryptocurrency will be more common and familiar with all people soon.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
Indeed, many new people and large corporations and even governments are now joining the cryptocurrency world. The recent bitcoin price boom went viral on social media and that attracted my people and companies to start investing in both bitcoin and altcoins.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

A rising tide lifts all boats.  Wink

fargoway

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Besides the price boom, bitcoin as well as altcoins seem tempting owing the decentralization nature. Crypto is the currency of future for sure.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

of course everyone can joining as they know the benefits of the cryptocurrency world, many people are joining in crypto world because of their awareness about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency and to earn a good profit on their investments.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

What do you expect? This is the era of technology. Almost everybody knows how to use computer and bitcoin's news getting viral. Knowing the possible profit  that bitcoin can give and the likelihood of having a comfortable life ahead motivates everybody in joining the crypto world. You are in if you are part of the crypto community.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Yes it is true that every one were coming to this forum for earning some bitcoin and cryptos like altcoins so the bitcoin community is rising day by day sometimes we think that the only one currency is good but if we look at the altcoins they are circulating in the market and receiving a good margin of profit over their investment. Bitcoin is good that's why every one is joining.

Yes i agree, your right because everyday many people notice the popularity of bitcoin they are encourage to try and joined to earn money as well like others did. And also crypto like altcoins they are just connected and circulate in the market receiving good profit. So bitcoin is very very good because day by day many people are interested to join and it is a good sign.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

they attracted because of bitcoin price increases highly and makes them invest their money in bitcoin although there are many coins besides bitcoin. I think they only think that bitcoin is the only one that will give them a big profit in short term and long term but I am sure that if they want to learn more about cryptocurrency then they will find that they can make another profit with altcoin. And I think some of them use this opportunity too to invest their money in altcoin so they can make a double profit in cryptocurrency.
Not everybody but every single country and some rich companies they are also joining bitcoin because bitcoin is the only currency which is going to helping countries in their economy and it also reduced unemployment in many countries it’s also going to help companies in their finance so bitcoin is totally different currency in market and that’s why everyone they are joining bitcoin so I think there is no other option in market.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Of course they are - it's a great investment - gaining 400% ROI.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

That was posted two weeks ago. You just predicted the future. More than 20 million new users in few days.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
Yeah,every one joining in cryptocurrency because its profitable.Everyone want to become successful in future
So they invest in cryptocurrency
It is because of good affects of bitcoin and crypto currency on our life as now many of people are earning because of bitcoin and they are making good savings for future with the help of bitcoin. now it is age of technologies in future everything will become digital as people are doing shopping and a lot of other things with help of bitcoin even if they are at home they can buy things. Some of people are joining to make life easy some are joining to make income and some to save future.
Andrewsito

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

The number of people who have joined the BTC market is noticeable lately. I would say mostly motivated by the increase in the price of BTC over the course of a year.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

I think this is not the only reason for new people to join this crypto world. Because most of the people who are not into crypto world are generally not knowing the altcoins side of the crypto currency. They just know it superficially and don't even think that it's proper way of investing small money. However, they could have come into crypto all because of the bitcoin really. The bitcoin is something which is always in the news and people are that's why reading about it more and more. This is the center point which attracts more investors and then the altcoins part with low valued buying of coins come later.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

Yes and also the price for bitcoins affects the price of small coins which are under 50 satoshis.
Most of the people's have now started trading with the altcoins and also many major investors are now been introduced to bitcoins which is indeed increasing the users of bitcoins which will surely pump the price.

All the small coins are usually pumped to have benefits for the pumpers but some investors of that coin have to take up some loss. Hope bitcoins will soon settle up with good price for itself as well as all the altcoins.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

certainly everyone will join because you also know the advantages of bitcoin or anything that invests with crypto coins but they also facilities and infrastructure can to support can access bitcoin because not all places can and facilities can support bitcoin
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

This is true mostly for poor countries, especially India, Bangladesh and Pakistani among the most well known to starting to join and invest in the crypto space. I can understand them as they have medium monthly salary of 50 USD or 0.003 btc , payment which here in Europe is considered to say the least ridiculous. Many other not rich countries like eastern Balkan countries like Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania and even Kosovo I am seeing are starting to take mining very seriously. This is good for such countries but for countries like mine and Western Developed countries, many people are still skeptical about joining the crypto space.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Because everybody wants to engage with crypto and want to know about this new currency. Also they want to become profitable in the near future.
I agree. Because the value went really high in such a short amount of time bitcoin got really much attention. Now a lot of new investors have joined and i think that the bitcoin value will stay high because of that. I think that bitcoin will keep getting bigger till it becomes a main currency so you can actually go to a supermarket to buy something with it.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

That's probably a good choice.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

If a coin has nothing to offer then it is not worth investing in and I fear for those just getting into crypto for the first time and investing without doing their research because there are some really bad coins that are just after peoples money are targetting newcomers.

For those coins going up it might be because of new entrants or pump and dump game as we know it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: