Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 11:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4607 times)
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

Please tell me what are your plans to promote your project?
What about your ideas and plans for future development and expansion?

Our development is in the progress. The beta version is scheduled to release on the mid Q2 this year.

We will wait for the beta version launch then prepare a Round 2 ICO.

Q2 is very long and it makes people tired of waiting, more and more similar projects a day or a week, maybe you will miss.

I prefer them to take their time and get the app right instead of rushing and publishing a buggy app that all will complain about.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

These guys just have banned me in the Telegram, after my questions about KYC for bounty and lack of information about the team and empty github repositories. My messages have been deleted.
Be aware, guys. This team is very suspicious. Full lack of information about the team.
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

very promising project. but I would like to know how the fees are going. on your site I did not see the counter, unfortunately.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
vladgerasimkov

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

ждём мoнeтy MFCoin нa тoпoвыx биpжax!
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

in a telegram in the group they wrote that now they are gathering. Here they write not see the fees. . Then again, a little higher, wrote that the 2 attempt will be, when the beta version will be released, ie, it turns out that there are no fees now.? Pause.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Sashafatychova

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

I see this project does indeed have a good prospect. I also hope all the team will work hard, so that the project could reach its target! A bonus of 35% is very cool ! Success for this project.
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

I see this project does indeed have a good prospect. I also hope all the team will work hard, so that the project could reach its target! A bonus of 35% is very cool ! Success for this project.
YES bonuses and during the first Iso were stunning, which even then introduced into some sort of little doubt. Now it seems like there are 2 attempts at fees, but they are not even visible on the site. I would like to hear the answer .. From the creators of the project kanchat

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

in a telegram in the group they wrote that now they are gathering. Here they write not see the fees. . Then again, a little higher, wrote that the 2 attempt will be, when the beta version will be released, ie, it turns out that there are no fees now.? Pause.

Are you talking about fundraising or what's going on? Or do you really mean there will be no fees for network users?
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

Are you talking about fundraising or what's going on? Or do you really mean there will be no fees for network users?
when it was going, the software was not collected, and they said that they would continue the collection, Runner on the site is not visible, where that was the answer that they collect, like something special. On the other hand, it seemed like there was information that the token was being printed on iobit. . You will not understand, in general, what is happening, we are waiting for the answer of the manager of the team.

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

These guys just have banned me in the Telegram, after my questions about KYC for bounty and lack of information about the team and empty github repositories. My messages have been deleted.
Be aware, guys. This team is very suspicious. Full lack of information about the team.
Of course, the rule on KYC for members of generosity was unfair. This rule should be introduced from the very beginning, and not at the end

lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

just see the title of his thread just seems to have been very interesting, because the bonuses offered so big,
certainly many investors will glance at this project nih later,
so in order not only to be a spectator then we must immediately look more deeply about the concept of this project
and if it is potentially yes do not wait for long follow-up join
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:02:56 AM

Has anyone passed KYC yet?
the market has improved. the bull market is back. Hope After 3 months , at Q2 1 kch = 1 usd! (minimum)
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

very promising project. but I would like to know how the fees are going. on your site I did not see the counter, unfortunately.
Yes, I also asked such a question, but here it was stated above that stage 2 will begin when there is a finished product. So that apparently now, therefore, and can not see any movement, there is an offline work with investors.

optionbangla

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

Hello@
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

i was participate in this project, i very happy in here.
i have some KCH tokens, the price token in ICO is very good, i hope in exchanger also like that.
can i ask where KCH will listing (big exchanger)?

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
keobonggon.xigon45

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

I hope this will become very successful in future .This idea has really good space of grow so it will continue keep growing stronger and stronger in future. Grin
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

an interesting idea was to pay a hunter in the course of work, it is clear that you think outside the box. BUT unfortunately did not type the soft. What movements on the project, and that with the fees, I would like to hear the answer.

psychchetibo

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

I liked the project. It has a team of confidence, in recent months I have seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear goal like yours. I wish you good luck in the financing.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

as far as I understand the development of the project will no longer be? Since so much time has passed since the end of ICO, and there is no news.
puramenra

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

seems nice. When can we expect more news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: