Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:59:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

152 m people to end of 2020 is really big number. How do you want to attract so much?
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

Hello devs, are there any limits for transfering tockens from one wallet to another? I mean If I want to send money regularly in pretty large amount.

Tokens or coins transfer is a blockchain feature. KahnChat mobile wallet has a feature allows the user to set their max spent amount per day or set to unlimited.

You might be undergoing a temporary block for security reason if your spent pattern has dramatically changed.  This is a normal security protection for our user. We implement the security as like what other financial institution did to protect user account. You will be contacted by our transaction security team to verify your spending, after the verification, your account will be unlocked. This only happens if your monthly spent pattern has dramatically.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

Hi,

I know that during ICO this question can be taken as stupid, but.. is there any exchange where we can trade KCH tokens? I almost sure that not, but maybe you have estimated time when and where KCH will be listed?

This is not only your concern, it is also what our buyers, advisor, bounty team, developer team and partners concern topic.

We will try to get the tokens listed as soon as possible after the ICO closed. We have a list of exchange sites including the well-known exchange, but due to many of the exchange has their strict rules and regulation and non-disclosure terms, we are not in the position to announce the name of the exchange before the exchange accepted us.

We will try our very best to have it listed as soon as possible.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:25 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:25:32 PM by Casperok

Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum.  Wink I do not have neither Mastercard nor Visa, but I have Maestro card. Do you accept it?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Just one more thing I don’t understand is how will the developers gain profit on this. Will there be any ads built in-app?

The developer doesn't gain profits from the user who use the social app.

The income stream for KahnChat comes from multiple channels.
i) Mobile Payment Transaction
According to "The Statistics Portal" source, the total value of card transactions in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and The Netherlands for the year 2016 is 1787.8b €.

These do not include the other 23 EU member states and other countries across the globe.

KahnChat’s mobile payment target is 1% of the market share, which adds up to approx. 17b € worth of transactions each year.

With the KahnChat mobile payment transaction charge to a merchant being 0.6% per transaction, the potential income for KahnChat from the mobile payment feature alone sums up to 107m € per year.

2) Others
- Discount voucher system fees to merchant
- Mini-Apps to for merchant
- Other corporate programs fees to organisation, merchant or seller
- Mobile Gaming games credits sales
- Live streaming gifts sales
- bill payment agency fees
- Exchange fees
- etc
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. (тyт cмaйлик пo пpикoлy) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Do you accept it?

The payment is processed by Paypal, if you have Paypal account and have your card added to Paypal then no problem otherwise cannot.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

152 m people to end of 2020 is really big number. How do you want to attract so much?

A good marketing strategy and proper planning can achieve the goal triple the result with the same amount spent. We already have the plan, the only possibility of failure is no user's want to download the app but this is unlikely to happen. We have huge interests from the users on the app features.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Hello, just read TSA and was unpleasantly surprised why did you exclude USA? I think it is not fair.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Looks interesting, hope it will be something like WeChat with ability to do payments.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

Hello, just read TSA and was unpleasantly surprised why did you exclude USA? I think it is not fair.

We do wish to include USA but due to the USA complication rule and regulation, we have to sadly exclude it from the eligibility list.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

Looks interesting, hope it will be something like WeChat with ability to do payments.

Yes, this is our aim but with more features supported.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

Pre-ICO Sales Starting in less than 6 hours

Register now to participate at
https://www.kahnchat.com

Payment Accepted:
Ethereum (ETH)
Bitcoin (BTC)
Credit Card

Pre-ICO
1st February 2018 to
3rd February 2018
Minimum purchase:
500 KCH (1 ETH)
Base Bonus:
25% Bonus
KYC/AML Completion Bonus:
Extra 25% Bonus
Total 50% Bonus on purchase

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Hi,

I know that during ICO this question can be taken as stupid, but.. is there any exchange where we can trade KCH tokens? I almost sure that not, but maybe you have estimated time when and where KCH will be listed?

This is not only your concern, it is also what our buyers, advisor, bounty team, developer team and partners concern topic.

We will try to get the tokens listed as soon as possible after the ICO closed. We have a list of exchange sites including the well-known exchange, but due to many of the exchange has their strict rules and regulation and non-disclosure terms, we are not in the position to announce the name of the exchange before the exchange accepted us.

It is true that with such a large number of projects, exchanges has made it difficult to get listed.
If i can suggest something - you can try with HitBtc and Tidex Wink

Maybe as a first step you should try to be listed on Coinmarketcap.com.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Hi,

It is true that with such a large number of projects, exchanges has made it difficult to get listed.
If i can suggest something - you can try with HitBtc and Tidex Wink

Maybe as a first step you should try to be listed on Coinmarketcap.com.

Thank you, Those are on our list to process
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

We do wish to include USA but due to the USA complication rule and regulation, we have to sadly exclude it from the eligibility list.
Ok then, is the USA only excluded country?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

Just one more thing I don’t understand is how will the developers gain profit on this. Will there be any ads built in-app?

The developer doesn't gain profits from the user who use the social app.

The income stream for KahnChat comes from multiple channels.
i) Mobile Payment Transaction
According to "The Statistics Portal" source, the total value of card transactions in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and The Netherlands for the year 2016 is 1787.8b €.

These do not include the other 23 EU member states and other countries across the globe.

KahnChat’s mobile payment target is 1% of the market share, which adds up to approx. 17b € worth of transactions each year.

With the KahnChat mobile payment transaction charge to a merchant being 0.6% per transaction, the potential income for KahnChat from the mobile payment feature alone sums up to 107m € per year.

2) Others
- Discount voucher system fees to merchant
- Mini-Apps to for merchant
- Other corporate programs fees to organisation, merchant or seller
- Mobile Gaming games credits sales
- Live streaming gifts sales
- bill payment agency fees
- Exchange fees
- etc

It’s great that you doing ads-free application! Rarest thing nowadays.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

Didn’t find on the website, do you have a referral program?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Am I to understand that if I register on the web site right now I couldn’t take part in Pre-ICO?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

Am I to understand that if I register on the web site right now I couldn’t take part in Pre-ICO?

Yes, You can take part on the Pre-ICO.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

Didn’t find on the website, do you have a referral program?

yes, you will see the affiliate program link in the member area. On the member Dashboard, it also shows you how many members are referred by your unique link. You can get the link from the Affiliate Program -> Banner page on the Member Area left navigation menu. You will earn 5% KCH tokens from the purchase made by your referrals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: