Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:35:29 AM

It looks like the 35% bonus period is over. What is the bonus at this stage of ICO?

The bonus scheme now is X1, X3, X5, X10, and X20 depends on the volume. See table below

X1 Bonus
if you buy 1 - 249 KCH (0.002 - 0.498 ETH)
Example:
Buy 200 KCH
Bonus 200 KCH
Total received: 400 KCH
(Avg. 1 KCH = $0.90 if $900/ETH)

X3 Bonus
if you buy 250 - 499 KCH (0.5 - 0.998 ETH)
Example:
Buy 250 KCH
Bonus 750 KCH
Total received: 1000 KCH
(Avg. 1 KCH = $0.45 if $900/ETH)

X5 Bonus
if you buy 500 - 1499 KCH (1 - 2.998 ETH)
Example:
Buy 500 KCH
Bonus 2500 KCH
Total received: 3000 KCH
(Avg. 1 KCH = $0.30 if $900/ETH)

X10 Bonus
if you buy 1500 - 2499 KCH (3 - 4.998 ETH)
Example:
Buy 1500 KCH
Bonus 15000 KCH
Total received: 16500 KCH
(Avg. 1 KCH = $0.17 if $900/ETH)

X20 Bonus
if you buy 2500+ KCH  (5+ ETH)
Example:
Buy 2500 KCH
Bonus 50000 KCH
Total received: 52500 KCH
(Avg. 1 KCH = $0.09 if $900/ETH)

The more you buy, the lower your cost is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

Making transactions via the social networks seems to me a kind of doubtful stuff. There’re a lot of bots, hackers and scammers in networks s in my opinion, it’s dangerous to make transactions via them. Is this problem solved?
evergreensys

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Making transactions via the social networks seems to me a kind of doubtful stuff. There’re a lot of bots, hackers and scammers in networks s in my opinion, it’s dangerous to make transactions via them. Is this problem solved?
The issues of transparency and security of social networks is being discussed since long ago and the need to solve it has arisen recently. One of the solutions is the use of blockchain technology. Besides, people wanna be able to communicate and make transaction at the same time if necessary, moreover, they need good speed.
scifilover

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

The issues of transparency and security of social networks is being discussed since long ago and the need to solve it has arisen recently. One of the solutions is the use of blockchain technology. Besides, people wanna be able to communicate and make transaction at the same time if necessary, moreover, they need good speed.
Using money becomes a kind of amusement))
evergreensys

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

Only for those who’s got lots of them, for the rest it’ll be just easier and more convenient. As for the tendencies, i dunno really, but sure that people are seeking for the “all-in-one” service in order to avoid switching between the apps or sites. That’s what KahnChat was made for.
scifilover

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Only for those who’s got lots of them, for the rest it’ll be just easier and more convenient. As for the tendencies, i dunno really, but sure that people are seeking for the “all-in-one” service in order to avoid switching between the apps or sites. That’s what KahnChat was made for.
The thing that worries me is that there’re strict restrictions at all these stages all over the world.
evergreensys

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

The thing that worries me is that there’re strict restrictions at all these stages all over the world.
The developers set the goal to create a professional, legal and certified social media-integrated payment app. Complying with the laws of various countries is one of the key conditions for working on the project. 
scifilover

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

The developers set the goal to create a professional, legal and certified social media-integrated payment app. Complying with the laws of various countries is one of the key conditions for working on the project. 
What region will be the first one to enter the markets?
alexfild

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

Which of the existing or potential projects is your competitor? Is it a competitor to Telegram by Pavel Durov?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

With the help of what basic crypto currencies it’s possible to purchase the token of the project?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

With the help of what basic crypto currencies it’s possible to purchase the token of the project?
Buy the tokens via basic bitcoin or Ethereum. Both options are possible!
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Will the funds be allocated to the development of security systems after the end of the ICO? If so, how many funds will be spent?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Will the funds be allocated to the development of security systems after the end of the ICO? If so, how many funds will be spent?

The protection of the info will be improved constantly. So the company allocates 5% of the funds collected on this item of expenditure. This number can still be changed, though.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

Online games have significant role in social networks. Will there anything like that?
superwallet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

It seems to be that the platform should try hand in closed corporative solutions. Such tools are good for small companies in which everyone knows each other. Am i right?
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

I’ve registered on kahnchat.com. Is it all I have to do in order to buy tokens and participate in ICO? I’m planning to buy some now.

All buyers is required to submit their ID for the Known Your Customer (KYC) requirement.

You can do the KYC after or before the purchase but before the token delivery.

The KYC process is very simple, just use your smartphone to take picture of the following documents and upload it to us via the Member Dashboard.
1) Photo ID (Passport photo page or Photo Driving License or Government issued Identity Card)
2) Address Proof. (Bank statement with your name and address or Utility bill with your name and address)
3) Selfie Photo (Hold the Photo ID and take a front photo with your smartphone)

That's all
for what purpose is the identification procedure carried out, to exclude the US Civil. HANTER will also need to pass it?

Be honest, we really do wishes we could accept the citizen of USA into the project but due to the rules and complication of the requirements, we have no choice but to disappointed our potential supporters from USA.

As to the KYC, We are required by The London Local Authorities Act of 2007 Part 5 §75 , and Money Laundering Regulations 2007
which governs the ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements to obtain certified proof of ID and proof of address documents for all customers who purchase the token.
нeoбxoдимo ли бyдeт пpoxoдить пpoцeдypy идeнтификaции  людям пoмoгaющим в пpивлeчeнии инвecтopoв?

ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

How would the developers rate themselves today if they were estimating the work done?
DimNik

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Which of the existing or potential projects is your competitor? Is it a competitor to Telegram by Pavel Durov?
With Telegram is not properly compared. Pasha now collects a bunch of billions on the ICO. There are all chances that it is easy to assemble or already assembled. And what he would do on those billions nobody knows. Correctly compare KahnChat and WeChat
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

KahnChat app offers all the current social networking app and promises more practical and futuristic concepts built into one. Whew. Who can possibly bit that? Just can't wait for this app to be available. Looking forward to this one.

There is a variety of projects out there trying to build what KahnChat is doing. Even though there might be some minor differences, this market faces a lot of competition.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

How would the developers rate themselves today if they were estimating the work done?

Maybe the developer rate themselves through the success of the project because in that success they will be able to  inhance and change the other possibilty of the campaign work done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: