Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
bitoshka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Hi I’m not sure I understand the idea of the project correctly. Is it a messenger with option to use it as a payment system? Then are you going to work only online or we could also expect development of a plastic card Huh

Yes, you understood it correctly.

KahnChat project is a digital wallet supporting fiat currency and cryptocurrency with the integration of social networking (e.g. messenger, voice, video).

The mobile payment withdrawal plan is online transfer to user bank account when it launch. The issuing of plastic card is in our development plan which will come later.

Have you already negotiated any contracts with banks? So first of all KahnChat is a payment system. Could you describe the model of money flows in your application, please? Maybe you have images just to show what it looks like.

BTW why did you choose to name it ‘chat’ if in fact it is a wallet

KahnChat is not a traditional mobile payment. The current model of the mobile payment is a virtual card storage, its turn the user physical card into a virtual card and link it with a Direct Debit agreement to allows the processor to take fund directly from the user bank account.

KahnChat mobile payment is operating in a different process.
1) The user adds fund to KahnChat account via a Direct Debit agreement.
2) The user spent from the KahnChat account balance not directly from their Cards or Bank account.
3) The user initial fund transfer from the KahnChat account balance to another KahnChat user's account, the process is not directly from the user's Cards or Bank account.
4) The user withdraws fund from KahnChat account balance to the bank account registered on file.
5) KahnChat initial SWIFT or SEPA fund transfer to the user's cards or bank account.

KahnChat is an All-One app, our objective is to turn KahnChat app to become one of the useful app for the user, the numbers of messages send/receive is more than the numbers of the transaction. So we choose to use 'Chat' instead of wallet, payment, crypto, network, app etc.

I can see an additional option of using your service. You must know that bloggers, vloggers etc. they always rely on donations. If they could gather crypto and fiat in a single wallet, they would be very happy! If they could create their own page for fans. Would be cool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

Read your paper, that’s quite cool. Will it be possible to pay using QR-code in shops? Or just to get some special offers?

Yes, the seller can simply display their QR-code to accept payment or scan the user QR-code to take payment.

This allows anyone with a smartphone to accept and pay for purchase without the need of special card ready or card machine.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

Hi I’m not sure I understand the idea of the project correctly. Is it a messenger with option to use it as a payment system? Then are you going to work only online or we could also expect development of a plastic card Huh

KahnChat project is a digital wallet supporting fiat currency and cryptocurrency with the integration of social networking (e.g. messenger, voice, video).

The mobile payment withdrawal plan is online transfer to user bank account when it launch. The issuing of plastic card is in our development plan which will come later.

Have you already negotiated any contracts with banks? So first of all KahnChat is a payment system. Could you describe the model of money flows in your application, please? Maybe you have images just to show what it looks like.

BTW why did you choose to name it ‘chat’ if in fact it is a wallet

KahnChat is not a traditional mobile payment. The current model of the mobile payment is a virtual card storage, its turn the user physical card into a virtual card and link it with a Direct Debit agreement to allows the processor to take fund directly from the user bank account.

KahnChat mobile payment is operating in a different process.
1) The user adds fund to KahnChat account via a Direct Debit agreement.
2) The user spent from the KahnChat account balance not directly from their Cards or Bank account.
3) The user initial fund transfer from the KahnChat account balance to another KahnChat user's account, the process is not directly from the user's Cards or Bank account.
4) The user withdraws fund from KahnChat account balance to the bank account registered on file.
5) KahnChat initial SWIFT or SEPA fund transfer to the user's cards or bank account.

KahnChat is an All-One app, our objective is to turn KahnChat app to become one of the useful app for the user, the numbers of messages send/receive is more than the numbers of the transaction. So we choose to use 'Chat' instead of wallet, payment, crypto, network, app etc.

I can see an additional option of using your service. You must know that bloggers, vloggers etc. they always rely on donations. If they could gather crypto and fiat in a single wallet, they would be very happy! If they could create their own page for fans. Would be cool!

Yes, great proposal. I will put this in our project request list. Thanks
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

What will it be look like? Telegram/Facebook/messenger?

What currencies does the platform support?

Plan is to support BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC and KCH
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

What is actually your advantaged in comparison with blockchain or myetherwallet? Ok, I could imagine that there might ne internal exchange system, then tell me what resources or services you are going to include, to allow users use it quite easy. I hope you will not deal with any exchanges. This would be very problematic for several reasons.

KahnChat mobile payment is a MultiSig digital wallet not only for cryptocurrency but support also fiat currency. When it ready and launch, this will greatly ease the user daily life. Managing BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC and KCH in one app. Sell cryptocurrency into fiat currency in the same app. User fiat currency or cryptocurrency for purchase depends on the merchant's acceptable currency.

Do you have any demo version of your app? From the roadmap I came up with an idea that you are just planning to develop
Aberrant

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

What is actually your advantaged in comparison with blockchain or myetherwallet? Ok, I could imagine that there might ne internal exchange system, then tell me what resources or services you are going to include, to allow users use it quite easy. I hope you will not deal with any exchanges. This would be very problematic for several reasons.

KahnChat mobile payment is a MultiSig digital wallet not only for cryptocurrency but support also fiat currency. When it ready and launch, this will greatly ease the user daily life. Managing BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC and KCH in one app. Sell cryptocurrency into fiat currency in the same app. User fiat currency or cryptocurrency for purchase depends on the merchant's acceptable currency.

Do you have any demo version of your app? From the roadmap I came up with an idea that you are just planning to develop

Despite I like projects that have already had something in the early start. However it is not necessary at all if the one is good enough. I like a combo that consists of chat and a payment system because it has nice potential to become smth like a market place and a social platform as well. It might become successful Wink well good luck
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:08:04 AM

The app is in the development. We started the development early than our original schedule. We are looking to have the Beta version somewhere around March.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

I love the idea of different services with p2p payments. Blockchain just allows every person to create his own Smiley
Honestly, I would be very happy to buy and sell all crypto in a single application. I have some fears that I could be scammed by guys who are eager to steal money. I believe it won’t be a regulated market, so I can ask two guys to sell me BTC for $11,000 and for $11,200. How the money could be exchanged then?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

The KahnChat Mobile Wallet will feature an internal exchange for the coins the wallet supported. User A can sell to user B at the internal exchange centre. The fund will transfer to user A account balance from user B after the transaction completed.

uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

your idea makes a lot of sense, and is quite promising at the moment, but I've already met many projects with a similar theme.
how do you differ from them?
when is the version of the application expected? it would be interesting to test it.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

your idea makes a lot of sense, and is quite promising at the moment, but I've already met many projects with a similar theme.
how do you differ from them?
when is the version of the application expected? it would be interesting to test it.

The problem of every cryptocurrency users have now (including us) is difficult to have One-Stop service where it enables us to buy, sell, trade, cash out and chat without using different platforms and apps. At KahnChat, we are not just providing the user with a digital coin, but we are actually providing a solution to all the user digital payment issues.
Yoverdot

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

If I had a wallet based on your platform where could I transfer fiat money after I collect them?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

If I had a wallet based on your platform where could I transfer fiat money after I collect them?

You can choose to withdraw the fund to your registered bank account.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

I love the idea of different services with p2p payments. Blockchain just allows every person to create his own Smiley
Honestly, I would be very happy to buy and sell all crypto in a single application. I have some fears that I could be scammed by guys who are eager to steal money. I believe it won’t be a regulated market, so I can ask two guys to sell me BTC for $11,000 and for $11,200. How the money could be exchanged then?

I bet KahnChat will be like there are two windows, userA puts his money on his side, userB puts his money on the other side. Both of them see others offer, they push a button (each of them). 5..4..3..2..1..DONE! Money transferred. This is the easiest way. I only asking for not allowing to pay with a PayPal, because all shitty scammers abuse it so much
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

User buying coins from another user using the fund within his/her KahnChat account balance. The user will have to fund his/her KahnChat account balance via the registered bank account before he/she have the balance to buy coins from other users. So the seller and buyers are safe.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

User buying coins from another user using the fund within his/her KahnChat account balance. The user will have to fund his/her KahnChat account balance via the registered bank account before he/she have the balance to buy coins from other users. So the seller and buyers are safe.

happy to here it from you since safety is the most important thing in payments between users. not surprised that payments in crypto world suffer from scammers. not because of crypto, mainly because of paypal. good luck in realization of your plans! Wink
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

happy to here it from you since safety is the most important thing in payments between users. not surprised that payments in crypto world suffer from scammers. not because of crypto, mainly because of paypal. good luck in realization of your plans! Wink

KahnChat app will be easy to use and secure in payment.
Bulllbas

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

I wish to have safe exchanges but what are your advantages compared to online services that allow you to do that?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

I wish to have safe exchanges but what are your advantages compared to online services that allow you to do that?

All in one place is the advantages. We applied the industry grade of security in the server, the transaction can be only confirmed with the user's fingerprint or pin code or hints word for added layer protection. The fund is from account balance, eliminating the chance of chargeback or scam. The account is ID verified, easily to report to the authority for legal action if the user is a scammer. A clean environment for the user, a scammer away app.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

All in one place is the advantages. We applied the industry grade of security in the server, the transaction can be only confirmed with the user's fingerprint or pin code or hints word for added layer protection. The fund is from account balance, eliminating the chance of chargeback or scam. The account is ID verified, easily to report to the authority for legal action if the user is a scammer. A clean environment for the user, a scammer away app.

This really is advantage! Report system is useless if your money have been stolen. I hope you will make it as safe as possible!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: