Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1540 times)
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

You need to do research, find what you like. Read and keep up with the crypto-news. This way you can find alts that are good for you.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

MY suggestiong for finding good altcoins is to go to https://coinmarketcap.com and find the most recently added coins, which are usually new ones, and you will see that some of them go up A LOT when they are added, so you should take a small gamble on these.

Alternatively, you should read the announcements section of this forum and find the hottest coins being launched right now. These have the potenatial to grow a lot more since they are already viral here on Bitcointalk. Hope this helps you. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

Use ICObench if you want to invest during the pre-ICO or ICO phase, there are some really good ones with great return potential.
Or, you could simply watch some YouTuber which are trust worthy (I recommend DataDash) which recommends different types of coins.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

There are tons of small coins that don't have any trust and stability, it's so-called shitcoins. Be aware of them. I'd recommend look at Coinmarketcap to find out the best coins by market capitalization, price and volatility. Also check whether they ever looked like a scam, if they didn't feel free to buy some of them. I'd recommend to stick to top-20 coins.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

Research is the best answer i can give you. See what you like and go with it. Crypto-news, forums like this and speak to people who already have experience in trading altcoins.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:17:46 AM

Here is my reward for 7 days of participation @Viberate promotional activities. Yoin the music revolution and take your part of tokens daily.

My Balance
1284.48862809 VIB
(136.6487 in last 24h)

If I Express this in dollars @ current price:

Estimated value:
≈$552.85161246 USD($)

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:55:53 PM

It's been said that nothing good comes easy one has to work for it. The work here according to your question refers to research, you do a lot of reading about any altcoin you see and ask for advise too from those that you kow are fully involve in this.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

YOu just need a deep research thru these bunch of altcoins and you will know which ones has futures,good project and good potentials.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:42:21 PM

In order to find a good Altcoin, you need to dig up information about it. It is necessary to look at the opportunities offered by this crypto currency, as well as on the level of capitalization, the possibility of exchanging for other currencies, the wallets that accept this currency. If at least something causes your doubts or insecurities, then you should not invest. The currency should be available for exchange - no one needs a coin that can not be used.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:56:49 PM

Looking for good altcoin can be very difficult sometimes bit you can still look out for some features like the developer behind the project and the roadmap of the project really speaks volume when you are looking for good altcoin.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:33:24 PM

It is hard to do. There are many new projects every day. It's hard to follow them all to find out which coin will become expensive. My tactics is to hold all cheap tokens from airdrops and bounties and just wait. Sometimes the ones i have never believed in, rise up.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:35:36 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
I would advise you to pay attention to such coins as Stratis and Ethereum Classic. Very good coins that have not shown much growth for a long time
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

The last day of 2017 is here. Take your present from @Viberate and see it growing in 2018. I earned 3000vib tokens from promoting them on social media. If you want to learn more check links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:44:27 PM

I think that in order to choose a good coin for investment you need to study the project very carefully. Pay attention to those coins that are in the TOP-20 for capitalization.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

You can find a lot of good alts by properly searching it on google,everyweek there are ICOs happening new coins are profitable so i suggest you do a good research,

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:00:02 PM

I think at first you can check this https://coinmarketcap.com because thousands of coin is listed in this cap.Most of the best alt coin is here & I think first 20 alt is most potential coin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:18:57 PM

First, check dev, dev must be active
And check community, community is everything, community solid and strong.
Check project, roadmap and whitepaper
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

team of the bounty campaign might works as helping future investors to gains with the chance as gathering information of the needs with the preparation on decision as disputing order of purchase with the immediate contracts as possessing coins from new developer.
with the different type of media to guess with the offers of links and contains as referring to the direct hostess to the origin source of release from the developer table.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:54:00 PM

There are lots of altcoins, some are profitable, some are not but most of altcoins are not so we need to analyze and have a wise decision on investing in a certain coin. For me, it is good to know the project of a certain coin by visiting its website during its ICO. Through reading its whitepaper, you can say that it will be a good coin or not. If the coin don't have ICO, you can just know its price rste and analyze it. By knowing its behavior, you can decide whether it will be a good coin or not. The fluctuation of price of altcoins is hard to predict so it is good to be wise and strategic.

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

If I want to buy some new coins, I usually open sites like Coinmarketcap to see whether they are at least in top-30. I'd recommend to choose from the top-10. They are more stable and trustworthy.
avsolutely , i agree with you. i think this is the best solution who dont know about good altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: