Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1540 times)
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:32:21 PM

Their is nothing as promising in this cryptocurrrency, fluctuation takes place in no time. but according to me if you want to know a good coin you can search in google, as of now i think ,Ethereum, Zcash, Dash, Ripple ,Monero are good coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:47:06 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
You need to do serious research to spot which alts are worth to invest,without researching you wont succeed to your investments.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

Brother if you have good investment than i suggest you to go to bitcoin but if you have low investment than you go to litecoin and ethereum.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

i think for me is you need to research it then find what is the good altcoins that you want to then trade it and you'll get a good profit.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

In my opinion, the best way to find a good altcoin is to do your own research. You can start here in the forum since a lot of information are already given, then the internet- it's very broad so you will have options.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

You can read many in this forum and also to the exchanging sites, there are many values of the coin there that you should trust
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.

As you said it you should go with the giants and look at the coinmarketcap.com and just choose the top 10 coins that you can avail. But if I were you, I'll depend on those coins that aren't valuing more than $5 it's a wise idea to buy those coins that are worth $0.01 - $5.00 and read each of those coins insight from different traders so that you can have some chunk of encourage from investing on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

To find good altcoins you can use Coinmarketcap. It  is a great place to research coins, it's a place where you can know the far and well of how these altcoins are doing in the crypto market by clicking on a coin. It will show you on the left side navigate third party links social networks, forums and official site where you can know about the altcoin you clicked on.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

I usually find good altcoins in bitcointalk,then research them in google for the deep analysis.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

You need to do serious research to spot which alts are worth to invest,without researching you wont succeed to your investments.

A lot of research is suggested try to browse all of the forums about that coin. Mostly of the coin has been through ICO which also they will explain what is the coin all about, the road map of the coin which this could be the best way to know if it has a lot of development about the coin the more development the more it is.good and regarding with ico If it is successful then it is really a good coin .
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

The github code base will give you the answers you want, and by the speed and quality of the code updates, you can determine if the ICO project has a future and try it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

If you are newbie in this crypto and want to fine good altcoins then  you can use Coinmarketcap. It is a great place to research coins, its is very good place from where you can get all the information about the coin either you can find its total supply and circulating supply of the coin also you can find where the coin is trading, you will find the official website of the coin also.And the other option is search youtube for the good coins.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Thats the most important question right now in crypto. If everyone would know the answer, then there wouldnt be much profit to start with. You should do a lot of research before deciding to invest in any ICO or buy coins on exchange.

belinda97

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Try to analyze the tokens, since the news greatly affects the price of new tokens. And there can be a big profit.
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

I am also newbie in this cryptocurrency world. I am not expert who can decide which one is good or not.
One thing i always do because i am newbie, thats invest in high marketcap altcoin. It means they are popular altcoin and normally they will go further higher.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

read their white paper if it's good then go all in Cheesy
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

For you to able to find altcoin try to research in exchange and choose at least 5 top altcoin and do more research among them because you are the one who can solve you problem.

slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

a good research will help you to make a choice whether this coin is good to have for or not but if you are not making any effort while you are choosing for the best ICO it may not been work for better to give all your best and you may not any regret for read for all the possible information that you think may worth for you.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

Good altcoin is reguarly been discussed on this forum. Just dedicated time to read thread in Alternative coin section and you should be able to decide on good Altcoin. ALGORY.IO is another token  will strongly recommend for you to buy.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Subscribe to profile groups in Telegram, read news, reviews. Depending on the budget, you can select the most available currencies. So you can shorten the range of searches. And already among them to conduct an analysis in more detail, read what they write about and think of more experienced participants. Some even make detailed reviews of promising coins. It seems to me that excessive haste here is useless. I want to get into the first car, but also not to lose my money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: