Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1543 times)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

For you to find a good altcoin, you must research or know about the altcoins around you or the ones that are on your top list. By knowing its project and its investors and backers, you will know the potential of the coin. Moreover, knowing about its ico or its success, you will have an idea as to how good the altcoin is and its project.

m0rrov

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

in general it is not an easy job. you need to read hundreds of articles, make a bunch of charts, do a lot of analysis and then have a chance to find a worthwhile coin.

BelugaPay ◄◄ First Complete Mobile POS System [ICO 1st Dec 17]
▬▬▬▬▬▬  Visa & Mastercard certified  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://belugapay.com)
Fellowcitizen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

Like many others already said, always do your own research. Too much scams and pump and dumps in the crypto industry, so take everyone’s advice with a grain of salt.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

To find a promising altcoin, you need do much research, including the followers of its social media, the background of the project, the former work of the dev and so on.
black45

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

research about altcoins, market and popularity in social media helping you to choice altcoins, or simple tricks for invest take top coins in market cap and keep your money at there
cL0uD

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Only one way, read, read and read btctalk altcoins announcement forum.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Not only read, but also be able to analyze information. You must also understand whether this project is in demand in the community. If the idea of the project is excellent, then it can make a coin very expensive in the future.

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
Fellowcitizen

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Not only read, but also be able to analyze information. You must also understand whether this project is in demand in the community. If the idea of the project is excellent, then it can make a coin very expensive in the future.

Pretty much this. Does the project actually have real world applications? Is the Dev team solid? Circulating supply? Include such factors in your analysis before even considering investing.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Buy spending a lot of time and doing research about it.I ussualy starts with checking out the dev team and what they did in the past or if they just go on and make new coins every 3-4 months,this is probably the best way to see if coin will be a bust
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

Proper research can turn your pennies into thousands of dollars if you do it right,investment needs to be done properly.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

first check coinmaketcap and check trade volume and then check twitter , and also you can check here in this sections  ' altcoin discussion '
Makest

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Do some research before buying a altcoin, there are many good altcoins available in the market and you can buy them after research.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

If your a real investor: Look at the history of the coin, Analyze the team, read the Whitepaper
If you are a noob: Ask in a forum, Telegram group.
Pertor

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

I have $ 500 I want to buy some coins from the top 10 or 20 in Coinmarketcap. What will advise, I want to buy to put on 2-3 of the month, not to trade them.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
Better to ask someone who have experienced in investing or if you’re can’t find someone to ask for, better to do your own research about the project. Put some effort in doing it and make sure that you already understand the project aiming for. Joining conversation in their telegram group will be best option to understand their project better and if you’re convinced about the project then that is only the time you should invest, buying coins during their crowdsale will be a good option.
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
Read and research.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

If you want long term, you can choose Ethereum but if you want short term you can research as much as possible about the top coins on the market if you are interested on them and buy some. Or you can just buy many coins and go trades but beware on scams and it will be too risky.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

There are tons of small coins that don't have any trust and stability, it's so-called shitcoins. Be aware of them. I'd recommend look at Coinmarketcap to find out the best coins by market capitalization, price and volatility. Also check whether they ever looked like a scam, if they didn't feel free to buy some of them. I'd recommend to stick to top-20 coins.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

First action what you should do just look team and community management
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

I'll give you some tips.....

I personally don't think we'll see huge gains in Ripple because of its already big market cap. A 5x gain would make it surpass Bitcoin market cap which would be weird for a centralized coin. And others have a huge potential compared to current price and market cap. I would also bet for Verge, Cardano, Qtum, and definitely Ethereum which is in all bets. To sum up, any coin with differentiating features and a potential niche is probably set for success. Try to look at some ICOs too, there are several here in the forum, I'm investing in the DIW , but there are several currencies starting your sale process in the ICOs here in the forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: