Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:53:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1543 times)
Neoxz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

At this point you can't really tell whats a good coin, anything and everything is being pumped. However, do research by looking at the coins site where you can find their mission through the whitepaper and look at their team to see if they are legit.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Most of the newbies doesnt improve themselves thats why they are remained uneducated about the alts,you just need some time to get some research if you can search all the alts in the top 200 CMC so you can find ideas who is worth to invest.

Stasnislav11

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.

to stand on the shoulders of giants, you can buy coins from the first 20 best coins in the coinmarketcap, these coins have really proven themselves as reliable, and I think that their price will only grow further
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

for all who still didnt hear about @Viberate.
Some months ago they launched rewarding system where they give away 5000 VIB tokens daily as a reward for promoting them on socila media and adding artists, venues,..
all you have to do is register and start earning VIB'y.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more about participation here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review

So faar I have earned 4000VIB's

Viberate (VIB)
$0,544224 USD (-16.67%)
0.00003339 BTC (-25.05%)
0.00056536 ETH (-14.62%)
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

You must figure out about that coin carefully. You need check develope team, is there anyone that had a bad review or fake information. beside, you need to research what that altcoin will apply social. Checking its community, is it positive or not ?  And finally, it must gain targets in roadmap
beware with fake and scam site that offer something too good to be true as already to many project was failed before it started. i suggest you to make your own research for the project and what is their mission about. the good team always be backed up by a good investor so join their forum or slack or telegram group for more detail.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

You should make some researchs on the forum and the markets. Try to learn the characteristics of the coins and I think it is better if you make your decisions yourself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Look at the marketcap, 24 hours trading and look how many coins there will be issued and look at the quality of the coin, for example trumpcoin never will be something but actualu dogecoin was a joke too.. you will have to do much reseatch

gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

First of all, evaluate the idea and the development team. View whitepaper. Analyze and read the forum. Please be patient. Do not take quick decisions.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Looking for an altcoin to invest in is just a matter of perspective and whether you can see a potential future for that particular coin or not .7
 As a start point , checking coin market cap would be a good move since it's the only reliable source where all the available altcoins in the market are regrouped .
 Secondly try to look for a coin that's in the top 100 or top 50 since those have really a much higher chance to succeed and that'll shorten the search range for you and make the task easier .
 Finally , you should look for a coin that has a true utility in the real world and that isn't just a shitty coin made to be pumped and dumped in order to get it's developers richer .
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.

there are many altcoins that can be profitable for you. I think you should try researching and analyzing it. this is important for your assessment and of course for future experience.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

Choose those altcoins who are in top 5 in marketcap, those altcoins who have already potential name. In choosing or picking coins in altcoins you may do some research on it before you picking up like reading their whitepaper or any to get an information about coins. Then reading here in forum what opinion on others and which altcoin they like. Like Monero, Ripple, Ethereum, Wave and Litecoin for long run.
You should always check the crypto marketcap chart price and check the volume of coin or else waiting for dump and pump the coins.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

First of all, you need to research on Coinmarketcap.
After that Read the whitepaper and their roadmap because this point is really important, The rest take a look at its circulating supplies and the coin daily volume(the bigger the more valuable).

Hope you find the best coin to invest, my friend.      

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Aoliveira

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

If you want to get the maximum profit you need not only to find a good coin, but also to buy it at a cheap price)). I have a lot of good coins in my portfolio, but I didn't always buy them at a successful time.

CREDITS   |   BLOCKCHAIN FOR FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
ICO PERIOD : 1 Feb. - 28 Feb., 2018 (https://credits.com/)
whitepaper (https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalWhitePaperCREDITSEng.pdf)  ●  facebook (https://www.facebook.com/creditscom/)  ●  twitter (https://twitter.com/CreditsCom)  ●  ann thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240124Cool  ●  bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241121)  ●  telegram (https://t.me/creditscom) ● Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/company/13370238/)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

To find a good altcoin it is always do some effort to look for one. You may use social media page the update about their project. Also, I look into coinmarketcap it would help to look a good altcoin.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

It's not an easy job! There are more than a thousand of them, and you need careful research, reading a lot of stuff, and monitoring the market for years to become better and better.

Best people use this forums, twitter, reddit, altcoin telegram groups and slacks and read hell of a lot, but they still make mistakes every now and then...

So, just study and research, and a lot! You'll become better...
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

I think the very promising and not risky to invest is top market altcoin, but if you want to benefit from new altcoin, try to do your own research on the new altcoin, whether the project can be successful, you can find it from whitepaper, roadmap or also discussion in the project forum

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Start with searching shits on coinmarketcap and  on coinmarketcall. Then look for undervalued coins (small total supply, small market cap, connect with popular brands/people) and... do not listen forums touts!  Undecided

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

You can check for the top coins in CoinMarketCap. This will give you a clear idea as to what coin/s you can consider purchasing. But note that prices in this site is quite higher due to the averaging it does from different exchanges.

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

First make some search about project of coin, check their team who are they and their succes after that make some search about their targer what they want to design in this world with this project and at the end check their charts.
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

There are many aspects of a altcoin that make it promising. You should never buy a random altcoin just hoping it will go up in price. Things you can do research on are developers, decentralised/centralised, blockchain technology and it's community;  a coin can have the best specs, but without a community backing it up it will never become big. Hope this helps,
cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: