Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:12:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1541 times)
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

The first thing to do is select among the top 10 in marketcap in order to make you have a good altcoins, if you buy some altcoins try to select top 20 for long investment and i know you can earn profit from it.
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

You must do the research to find out for a good altcoin. The altcoins must have a purpose so it will be good. It's not an easy job! There are more than a thousand of them, and you need careful research, reading a lot of stuff, and monitoring the market. Only in this way will you find a good company.
anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:43:30 AM

I think some search about project of coin, check their team who are they and their succes after that make some search about their targer what they want to design in this world with this project and at the end check their charts.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

If you want to find a good altcoin you must check the coinmarket cap site there are the top coins that make it promising.
You must do a research to know what is good coin, there are many coins, be careful what you choose may be its a shitcoin.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:55:32 AM

Try to look at the top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap.com. You will not be worrying much about your investment because they are more established than other coins who will be starting out.
Kinawachan

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

The first, you must know max supply of the coin. And you must check a social media. And then look the chart, monitor its progress, and finally invest.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

you can find it on coinmarketcap. in coinmarketcap you can track the coin value graph, social annoucement, volume anf historical value. you can find  good coin in this forum through speculation. many of people talking about coin and giving their thought on this forum. so i suggest you to read more in this forum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

I think you can get it in exchange. because in exchange there are many good coin for you choose and you buy or you get.

yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

let's research google what is the best altcoin to know what's best for them and the things you should do is decentralized / centralized, blockchain and community technologies; a coin may have the best spectacle, but no one support it will never be great and you will not be confused with the altcoin
you also need to ask questions to your acquaintances if you are tempted to try because your friends do not mess around with the altcoin conversation.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

To find a good altcoin you have to research about it. Know the whitepaper, road maps, tie ups, people behind it (developer). And the use of the coin itself. Make sure to compare it to other altcoin with the same service and feature and how it will be a big difference to the other altcoin.
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

The commercial model is the most important factor. Check the project can really contribute into this business.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:08:49 AM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
\

First learn about the crypto market, you can try Block geeks and follow their articles to get a sense on altcoin. There are so many coins but find the project that you understand , love and will stand by.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
you should research on the pass ICO that happened to that coin, the more percentage of sold out or sold tokens are greater to invest in, one of the most potential for multiple incomes are those tokens who value less than a dollar or less than 10 cents if there is, because that token can give you tons of profit.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

I have a suggestion, you will not find but you need to have ethereum, because ethereum is the best altcoin that we have and ethereum is the greatest of all altcoin that they have been made. Also ripple is a good example of altcoin that we can use, because ripple is good. Just find more altcoins, becaise these days altcoins are starting and continuously  getting bigger and more of it were being made, so just continue to find more.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

You should be looking for top alt coins. They have a very good development and a strong community. They also have a huge trade volumes on reputed exchanges. Read the whitepaper. Good alt coins will offer good features. Shit alt coins are just clones of other coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Try to search and read here at forum many people tag or mermtion the link of their best altcoin they habe joined. But first of all you should read the whitepaper and understand very carefully their platform.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Basically you should check coinmarketcap and search about the altcoins that you dont know. You can use their official website, twitter account and you can also search about it on reddit.
slcryptoking94

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

do research about their project and Team members. if project and Team is good you can invest on that project.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Squesel

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review

Check this out! Its a very transparant concept! Great for the big audience... IAM IN!!

Its called Vibarate (VIB)

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af If you want to participate
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

you must research about coins what you want, if your goal is profit in altcoins to the best do daily traders, because altcoins has faster growth and decline. buy multiple coins so you can earn more. or take top 10 coins from market cap its simple tricks to invest in good coins
Yes ypu right its good to do your own research for you to learn and understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: