Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1543 times)
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

You can find a good altcoin by trying analyze their trends in the community, how they function in the crypto community. Through that, you may be able to get some information about their capability as a coin. But this work is a continuous process, an altcoin changes every single time, so it will take some of your time continuously because of that property they possess. Consistency is a must.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

In order to find good altcoins, it would be best if you can do your own research and also read forums. You can also check trading websites to see the leading cyptocurrencies and check their growth.

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

see from the volume and length of the coin was made. but, prioritize the volume. because the volume of coins symbolizes that the coin is really in need, and there will likely be a high price in the future. that is my opinion.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Coins listed on major exchanges have already lost most of the price growth.
You should look for coins or tokens listed on medium and small exchanges.
And those with a small number are good.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

Basically you should check coinmarketcap and search about the altcoins that you dont know. You can use their official website, twitter account and you can also search about it on reddit.

That's true must better to check always on the coinmarketcap they have good altcoins on there, But you need to choose the altcoins that have a potential to increase the value. Because some of the altcoins on there are not pumping need to wait in months or year.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

if I myself look for Altcoin which potentially rises in the stroke like coin Ethereum and waves.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Everyone has their own interest even in cryptocurrency though. If you want to find a good altcoin, look here https://coinmarketcap.com.
From there you can choose according to your interest whether it's in terms of price, volume or price charts etc.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

To find a good altcoin you have to research about it. Know the whitepaper, road maps, tie ups, people behind it (developer). And the use of the coin itself. Make sure to compare it to other altcoin with the same service and feature and how it will be a big difference to the other altcoin.
Yep, taking some researches is an important key to find a good altcoin. You need to get a generally deep knowledge about altcoin. Next, you should build your own discipline, you  can use available knowledge to achieve the difficult features of trading altcoins. To limitize the risks, foremost you should start with small through its volatile, then when you are familiar with it, you can get huge benefits and then you expand your amount investment. You should know one thing that you’re surely made mistakes and little by little you will gain good skills to trade well. It’s better for you to read and read a lot.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

you can find firstly throw coinmarketcap and website-check roadmap,whitepaper,read slack and twitter with news and also read opinion from bitcointalk and foreign channels

ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

you can see from the coinmarket chart of the altcoin, i think good altcoin is always in the top position and you can see from the volume of the coin and when it looks coin it is good and check the website coin , roadmap, whitepaper and social media  .you can find on this
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

Do your own research. Low market cap n circulation. Pay attention here, remember never to follow crowd in all. Follow ur instinct.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

since I'm new here for me it works to study hard the project and also the charts. There are so many coins on coinmarketcap and without dedication and some time to spare reasearching it will be hard to catch the nice projects. I can give you a small advice , go and check VESTARIN ann thread.

magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

Easy, Find a project that adds value to this world. Checkout the team & their credentials. Checkout the advisers. Checkout what credible people are telling about the project.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

do some basic research like their website and their activities on social media, also check  the market cap and the total supply compared to the circulating supply, to find some altcoin jewels
Royhan25

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

I think before you invest in altcoin make sure you do not make emotional decision, because lot of investors are losing their  money because of this so, check the market cap and research the coin project, the team, project, road, possibilities, alliances, check their update, just because of attractive website do not not get in, you can use social media and bitcointalk to get your research, do not invest in someone opinion, invest in your own trust and knowledge.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

you must research about coins what you want, if your goal is profit in altcoins to the best do daily traders, because altcoins has faster growth and decline. buy multiple coins so you can earn more. or take top 10 coins from market cap its simple tricks to invest in good coins
yes the best way to find the good coin is doing your own research. when you found the coin that meet your interest invest on it and hold it.

I agree, own research is the best way to learn.
I'm in the same case (newb who don't want to make mistakes) and I spend lot of time reading whitepapers in order to choose THE ONE.

In my opinion, big communities often give a good indication of the futur value of a coin (even if the project isn't the best...the supporters can bring it to the moon)
shinhurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Since someone recently asked me "what coin are you going to invest in", I'll explain how I came to my last investments
I just went through a bunch of these kind of posts for 5 hours and made a list of all relatively new coins.
So I kept how many times it was mentioned, by what kind of profile, what the reason was he mentioned it (good tech or just 'look at my coin').
How many times is of course irrelevant for smaller or rather new coins. I then listed market cap and whether the coin had already a serious spike or not and how long the coin is active. Then I picked about 8 that sounded interesting and are not already at a super high market cap.
Finally I researched team (I especially look at strong developers personally) and read the use case to see whether I believe in their ideas/project, then I check some reviews of other people. I ended up with:

DRGN - blockchain platform
QRL - Quantum resilient Ledger (quantum is probably coming faster than people think)
FLIXXO - Film distribution network
VIB - Network to connect music artists and bookers
EXRNchain (but this one is a risk, I've only put a small amount here) - inter blockchain gateway (transactions between different kind of blockchains)

Obviously I focus on rather new coins (and therefore maybe more risky) with (what I believe) is a good use case, strong tech and which have no insane market cap (I don't expect market caps of several billions to rise 1000%).
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

To find a good alcoctin before his birth !! You have to work very hard, you need to analyze the market, follow the ico, and actively join chats for alcoloin earnings, where you can hear a lot of new and interesting from professionals and maybe hear what you need!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

Reading, reading and more reading. This is key in evaluating coins. Read different sources. Read on forums. Read on Blogs.

An analysis of the fundamentals of coins is essential when deciding where to invest money into. Its also important to check out the team behind a crypto and the commitment they are showing towards their community. For this purpose its good to check out the official communication channels from the coin.
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.

Hello, go and check these telegram groups for a good ICO
https://t.me/Thousands_of_ICO_Which_to_choose
https://t.me/TOP_ICO_DISCLOSURE
https://t.me/SPOT_THE_BEST_ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: