Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1540 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

I think that it's hard to do in the current ICO quantity, probably all the same, we need some kind of tool that could process such amount of information and give us even 100 positions, but the probability of their success would be much greater than that of many.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

To find a good Altcoin you need to be thorough and search for as much information as possible.
In order for your persuasion is not in vain there is no harm in also to ask the more expert in the world of bitcoin.
It is not hard to find a good one if you search for it seriously and always collect information from other parties.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:18:28 AM

Since I am newbee too , please forgive me for any wrong informations, anyway I saw people use many types of app to see the altcoin status , market trend . They specifically checked the market cap size , the nature of bounty program's succession .then they decide the potential coin.
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

All the coins are good, if we see the whitepaper at the time of the ICO.
But after getting into the market, depending on the developer. If they continue to research on the coin, then the coin will be better and have a high price.
For easier you better search for reliable news and sources to get information about the coins that you want
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

everyone wants the same thing as you. but basically it all requires knowledge to analyze every potentially altcoin. I just want to suggest it, find a lot of knowledge about crypto so you can choose and analyze altcoin that can be profitable.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
First of all, learn fundamentals about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency generally. It is an obligatory step to understand what is happening around.
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Why look for it? just buy any altcoin from the top 50 coinmarketcap and there will be a profit. Just have to wait. Just look at the interesting ICO's, they can give a lot more profit. Some projects grow only because of the hype around them, the same TRON. No one really do not know what it is, but they are a great SEO marketer.

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

I think by posting something on bitcointalk.org is a good step for getting good coin information and lots of people are talking about some altcoins here

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
nox138

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

BTX and DeepOnion!
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

Spotting good Altcoin is very tough work because you have to consider a lot of aspects before getting into investing you hard earned money and earn more profit in return but some keys will guide you to prove that the specific coin isn't scam or fake with some technical advices.
Look at mainly their community strengths, Telegram is the best criteria in this aspect.
Good coin have strong telegram community especially when the number of channel members reached more than 500 and more because telegram members are original and real.
No one could make false number of members in this kind of social community.
That is the best spot that you could prove that a coin is good and strong.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Reading a lot, joining a lot, will be experience a lot.

The most effective of all of to ask cryptocurrency enthusiasts and listen to their recommendations and reviews about specific coins because they know better and they know a lot that newbies don't.
This thread will give a lot of answers to the questions on how to find a good coin or  how to spot fake and bogus or scam coins.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

If you want to find a good alt coin, make your own research, read and learn more about in cryptocurrencies. Always remember personal research will give you a lot of good in knowing the alt coin.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

First, find the white paper to read to see what it really is. Then, find out the team member and search out the history of them to see if thay are reliable. Last, to see the promting strategy.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.

You would lessen the trouble of finding good altcoin by checking on the coinmarketcap , good altcoins tend to secure a place in the top market and it updates very helpful informations for newbies and seasoned traders alike. Also my friend whos been into crypto trading and a successful one in that once told me that it is good to check the daily trading volume of tokens in the market and not just its value when choosing an altcoin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

There is nothing special about Altcoins. You can do your research on the coin. Google the alt coin, watch reviews from other investors and read as much as you can. Always join projects that you understand.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Aoliveira

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

You must read attentively the whitepaper. If the description of project is worthy, then this is one of the main factors to trust in coin.

CREDITS   |   BLOCKCHAIN FOR FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
ICO PERIOD : 1 Feb. - 28 Feb., 2018 (https://credits.com/)
whitepaper (https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalWhitePaperCREDITSEng.pdf)  ●  facebook (https://www.facebook.com/creditscom/)  ●  twitter (https://twitter.com/CreditsCom)  ●  ann thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240124Cool  ●  bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241121)  ●  telegram (https://t.me/creditscom) ● Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/company/13370238/)
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

To find a good altcoin you have to research about it. Know the whitepaper, road maps, tie ups, people behind it (developer). And the use of the coin itself. Make sure to compare it to other altcoin with the same service and feature and how it will be a big difference to the other altcoin.
Ratatouille1

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

It is necessary to take into account too many important things, all and not enumerate, come with experience.

But it is best to purchase infrastructure projects, they always grow faster than the market.

So look narrowly at these, I personally plan to go to ArcBlock this month, it's just an infrastructure.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

As expected market is slowly but constantly recovering from every year discount Smiley.
Dont miss the oportunity and buy some VIB's now. As announced by the team @Vibearate, token is expected to hit a 1$ mark within 1 month.
wCryptoKing

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Getinto DeepOnion when you see a drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: