Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Antminer L3 SOLD 3, 2 left! ALL SHIPMENTS COMPLETED AND SOLVED I HAVE 1 LEF  (Read 918 times)
Yaboy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:17:08 AM

Take this thread as a learning experience. Now if you try selling again, you'll know what information to have from the start. As well as not allowing other family members to try and run this for you.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

Have u recived the miner?
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

This forum is in serious need of moderation. the rules are completely disregarded and too many new or gullible people are losing their coin and cash from it. the rule is a picture with the machine and username, yet 95% of the posts fail to have that even when they say they have the units on hand. its insane.

Easily solved don't transact without escrow, sending irreversible payments blindly to a username usually leads to people losing money.

This - baffled as to how people are still not using escrow to handle these sort of transactions. "Using a 3rd party escrow service to handle a Bitcoin payment is a good idea when transacting with an untrusted party. Escrow protects sellers from fraudulent buyers by requiring the Bitcoin be deposited up front. Likewise, buyers are protected if the seller turns out to be a scammer and doesn’t deliver the goods. In the event of such a dispute, the escrow service will act as the arbitrator and determine who should ultimately receive the Bitcoin funds"

Pretty straightforward especially when dealing with irreversible transaction with Crypto currency. Sadly many people here learn the hard way and lose everything.
r00tdude

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

I was told yesterday that it was shipped Fedex and will arrive today, and it's still early here. I'll update the thread whether it shows up or not.

r00tdude

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:48:01 PM

I was told yesterday that it was shipped Fedex and will arrive today, and it's still early here. I'll update the thread whether it shows up or not.

r00tdude

did you get a tracking # or was it just that i was told ? ....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sickfancy

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

Do you do local pickup?  If still available I can pick up from either Wisconsin or Florida.
jcobra99

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

Do you do local pickup?  If still available I can pick up from either Wisconsin or Florida.

Its been established he is a scammer
Yaboy

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

When was that established?
r00tdude

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

r00tdude

No tracking number - I've asked twice. No rig showed up today either. The seller is still responding to texts, though.

Schpetan

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:20:45 AM

When was that established?

Since he paid and no miner is showing up or his down payment
Schpetan

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:21:47 AM

r00tdude

No tracking number - I've asked twice. No rig showed up today either. The seller is still responding to texts, though.

She is a scammer sorry that u lost money bro
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

r00tdude

Go to the police. Telephone number and your correspondence with scammer will be enough to get it started.
jcobra99

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

r00tdude

Go to the police. Telephone number and your correspondence with scammer will be enough to get it started.

Police can't help stuff like this is a civil situation not criminal.
r00tdude

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

It's 4:30PM EST, no delivery yet.

taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:08:04 PM

r00tdude

Yes they will.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
r00tdude

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

r00tdude

Yes they will.

FWIW fraud is a criminal offense.

BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:41:02 AM

r00tdude
You ignorant stunned moron. You truly do deserve it. How the fuck can someone be so naïve??

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
DecadentMining

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:11:43 AM

You ignorant stunned moron. You truly do deserve it. How the fuck can someone be so naïve??

Maybe you could NOT be such a cruel human? Great talk. Maybe mods should also moderate the level of trash and attacking that goes on in these forums.
tepiero

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:46:45 AM

r00tdude

Why are you like this? So much bile in you.
r00tdude

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:51:25 PM

I have the tracking number and it looks like the package will be delivered Tuesday. Was shipped via USPS not fedex. Will update the thread upon receipt.

Oh, BenRickert, get a life.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: