Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3940 times)
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Cloud mining is not a good source of bitcoin earning, the best way is to build your own mining with powerful rigs and hardware to make your mining run smoothly and will exist for long period of time but you need huge amount of capital for that. After that you need to have proper maintenance of the equipment to avoid over heat.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

Cloudmining is not good for you,  brcause after few months for sure they will close that.  Many cloudming close now even they are trusted they have possibility to close or turn into scam . Better if tou mine at your own,  but you need capital because you can buy equipment and pay electricity bill and that's okay because this is safe instead of investing in cloudming your money is not safe to them.  But it depends to your location if it's good to mine or not because you need to checke first the electricity bills if they are expensive or not. Many people use solar to prevent high electricity bill you can do that also if you want.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

Cloudmining is not good for you,  brcause after few months for sure they will close that.  Many cloudming close now even they are trusted they have possibility to close or turn into scam . Better if tou mine at your own,  but you need capital because you can buy equipment and pay electricity bill and that's okay because this is safe instead of investing in cloudming your money is not safe to them.  But it depends to your location if it's good to mine or not because you need to checke first the electricity bills if they are expensive or not. Many people use solar to prevent high electricity bill you can do that also if you want.

Cloud mining was never been safe. Tho I must have to admit that there are real companies who were doing it. I've experience investing in it(This site is still up right now). Tho I wasn't able to get my capital. I instead sell my share and withdraw it.  In the end, you just have to be smarter in spending your capital as an investment.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

Cloud mining was never been safe. Tho I must have to admit that there are real companies who were doing it. I've experience investing in it(This site is still up right now). Tho I wasn't able to get my capital. I instead sell my share and withdraw it.  In the end, you just have to be smarter in spending your capital as an investment.

Everyone's suggestion is not get into cloud mining as we have experience in the same plus we have come across many loosing in it. If you still wish to have a try, go ahead choosing the right and trusted investing less. It you feel you are on the right go, proceed with it or try hardware mining as we all do now. At times our minds would be crazy doing things new though experts do not encourage it. All the best.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:53:54 AM

Cloud mining is not a good source of bitcoin earning, the best way is to build your own mining with powerful rigs and hardware to make your mining run smoothly and will exist for long period of time but you need huge amount of capital for that. After that you need to have proper maintenance of the equipment to avoid over heat.
I'll give also an alternative idea if you can build rigs that will allow you to mine several altcoins, don't use cloud mining as an alternative of it.

You can trade with altcoins or join ICO's that has potential, like lunyr. Capital and location is important if you want to start your own mining farm and you need to consider the ventilation, the flow of the air so that your rigs won't be exhausted.

Just remove your eyes from seeking a cloud mining investment.

hercules006 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

Have you guys heard about, omnia tech? They offer cloud mining, lifetime. But im not a member of it. I just heard it to them
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

I know that cloud mining is a waste of time because of some of the existing cases where after a while we do a mining but the result is nil because most of the sites they recommend will eventually just disappear and this will of course only take up the time we have only. if I can advise you if you really want to do a mining activity, what you do is to buy some tools to start a mining activity. but of course you also must be able to calculate the biyaya must sign out to start the activity so you do not experience a loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?

Good approach though. If you are into mining for a long time and you have a healthy experience on it  yes please handle cloud mining. But I do not advice a beginner to pitch into cloud mining. I am mining using hardware. I earn a decent money every month besides the electricity charge. You will have a negative experience if you get into cloud mining I terms of payment.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.

Good approach though. If you are into mining for a long time and you have a healthy experience on it  yes please handle cloud mining. But I do not advice a beginner to pitch into cloud mining. I am mining using hardware. I earn a decent money every month besides the electricity charge. You will have a negative experience if you get into cloud mining I terms of payment.
Reading up on what you are trying to say here.I dont really believe that you are a miner which do have a hardware besides the way on how you do define cloud mining is really on different thing which isnt really relevant on what we are talking here. Cloud mining is never been advisable and as a miner you would really know such thing on whats the true definition of cloud mining. You are lying on here man.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

Have you guys heard about, omnia tech? They offer cloud mining, lifetime. But im not a member of it. I just heard it to them

If you see a service offer life time contracts, then know that it's a scam by default. It is so obvious, that the existing and long running cloud mining services no longer use the term life time contracts anymore. Just think about it, why on earth should a service offer anyone a life time option to keep mining? On top of that, life time isn't really life time. If you read the TOS of most cloud mining services, they will terminate your contracts if they aren't yielding anything for a certain number of days (mostly 100 days or more depending on the service). These services will do everything to terminate your contracts. If it doesn't go naturally due to an increasing difficulty, they will increase the maintenance fees significantly to achieve their goal....
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

I also think so, when we decide to do mining, then we have to do everything. whether the results we can get the balance with the money we spend to buy great hardware, time wasted to care and not to mention when the site was just a scam.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

I think if you are ready to take a massive risk then you have to be involved in this platform otherwise it doesn't suit you. as your adviser mentioned that it's too risky to get involved but they are doing well in that platform. I think when you invest here then you will get updated all type of information and then you can take a decision following that information.
For me, Bitcoin mining is one of the most profitable platforms for gaining a profit among the blockchain system. Since in recent time is not a favourable time for this platform but the time will change and it will be fine in the future.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

I think if you are ready to take a massive risk then you have to be involved in this platform otherwise it doesn't suit you. as your adviser mentioned that it's too risky to get involved but they are doing well in that platform. I think when you invest here then you will get updated all type of information and then you can take a decision following that information.
For me, Bitcoin mining is one of the most profitable platforms for gaining a profit among the blockchain system. Since in recent time is not a favourable time for this platform but the time will change and it will be fine in the future.

There are countries like that of China who have banned the mining of any coin especially bitcoin. The only reason behind all this is that bitcoin mining consumes lot of resources like that of power and electricity. There is no way that we can meet all the needs of the ones who are trying to do mining as there are not enough resources present over here. Moreover, you also need to have some super computers in order to do mining.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:37:21 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is good for mining. Rather than mining,it will be good to invest them in different sectors. As Bitcoin is not ligal through out the world so it's value is unstable. Today it has a good price value but tomorrow it may has the Lowest minimum value. So all the time, we cannot predicte the price range of Bitcoin. If you mine them then it will be a point of concern for the future. As a crypto currency, the more you invest,the more the price will be up. In total, rather than mining it will be a agood decision to invest them....

sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

If the cloud mining about bitcoin i think i will suggest you to do that because its more difficult now and its not like before that you can get much income from bitcoin mining. So better just do trading.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

I may say or suggest go through bitcoin mining though we all know that it's expensive or non profitable on some , but yet it's worth it , despite the risk promise it's worth it , but I suggest to that , mining bitcoin isn't easy , bitcoin mining can cost a lot of energy and will result to a bigger expenses , and it's build to a better climate a climate that it's cold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

I may say or suggest go through bitcoin mining though we all know that it's expensive or non profitable on some , but yet it's worth it , despite the risk promise it's worth it , but I suggest to that , mining bitcoin isn't easy , bitcoin mining can cost a lot of energy and will result to a bigger expenses , and it's build to a better climate a climate that it's cold.
Cloud mining is a very bad thing and for me it just wastes the time we have. Cloud mining can never be profitable, some reviews say that profitable cloud mining is a fake thing. There are many people who experience it and I think people who keep trying to do cloud mining is a person who is not careful and do not have the spirit in his life. They just wish on a luck and it will be a regret throughout their lives.
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Bitcoin mining is good as long as you have enough money to invest and your ready to risk your money if ever you encounter problem because gadgets to be use in bitcoin mining are very costly.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

There is not a contradiction, you are just putting your trust in the wrong people, fire your financial advisor he is dumb he is the kind of people that would fall for scams as long as it seem credible enough, you need to use your common sense, mining can be profitable but that is if you buy the equipment yourself, cloud mining is a scam because if they had the equipment they could get better profits by mining themselves.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

Bitcoin mining is good as long as you have enough money to invest and your ready to risk your money if ever you encounter problem because gadgets to be use in bitcoin mining are very costly.
Correct setting up own mining rig is good and it will gives you high income, but cloud mining is not good to invest they only run in few months then it will shut down brings all the money of investors.
But if you have not enough money to set up own mining rig much better to invest in trading than choosing cloud mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: