Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3951 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

The main risk of mining is environmental issues. The mining machine is not a zero-emission device, it creates a lot of noise and heat.
You need to set fire, but also room noise, but also consider the safety of the operating workers!
I think that exploiting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency really does not have much impact on the environment or human life because the amount of electricity and the temperature of emissions is not so much compared to many other industries. Indeed, people are having a negative outlook on cryptocurrency, and are giving away unacceptable weaknesses in crypto exploits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

Mining is profitable but expensive and it consume a higher electricity. Also it is only profitable depends on your location or area. I think much better to do trading than mining.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:32:04 AM

Bitcoin mining is also a BIG NO for me, especially here in my country cause the electricity bill is one of major problem, and its too hot. Your profit in bitcoin mining is not enough to pay your electricity bill.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

Mining is profitable but expensive and it consume a higher electricity. Also it is only profitable depends on your location or area. I think much better to do trading than mining.

mining is profitable only on the beggining of cryptos which is on 2008 to 2009 but as soon as the crypto became popular , many people are going to this business which makes mining to be more difficult until today . mining profitability doesnt also depends on are and even if you say that the electricity is low on you area , mining wont still make you rich overnight because as i said earlier , mining is now difficult .

i also agree when you said trading is more better than mining because there is no increase difficulty in trading . if you already master trading using cryptos then you can surely earn a good income .
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

Both advise that you were told were correct. The more money that you will invest the higher profit you willcome up. If you have a large capital then invest it in cloud mining  but make sure if it is a legit one.

Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?
Take the 2nd opinions which came from those some people because they do really say the right thing which investing on cloud mining isnt really worth because most of them are just total scams. You would really able to see that they are well known and trusted but the truth is that theyre not.  They do just try to convince you to put up money into their ponzi cloud mining site. Better stay away and find  another investment.

Im totaly agree with you. Because using cloud mining it is not worth. Some of them also total scam. Much better, use our money for trading. Even sometimes we get loss but we will not loss all of our money because of scam.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Most cloud mining is wrong. If you really have money to prepare for the mining business, I suggest you go to a formal business to buy mining machinery!
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.

I can not tell you that cloud mining is very profitable. I still believe that the usual mining at home is the best means of mining bitcoins or altcoins.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

bitcoin mining is promising great results but not for everyone because to get great results we must have a big capital because the tools that are in use also has a very expensive price and for now many mining sites that have become a scam.

desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

its better to have mining equipment at home rather spending money on cloud computing...its depends on peoples choice...
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

Bitcoin mining is a big no for me too. I will rather invest my money in buying and HODL and I can be sure of making profit.  I have researched and so far I cannot find any profitable mining platform. Virtually all of them are out to feed on you. Recovering your initial investment in mining can be very challenging.

Yes, I believe that cloud mining is a big No too because it is dangerous to the environment because of the heat it releases has a harmful effect to the environment. And other than that it is too risky and very expensive. Cloud mining takes a lot of time to get back your return of investment. Not to mention the price of maintenance to operate the whole process. Mining has lot of serious issues to consider beforehand.
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Let's say the first group was a marketer group who will have a little commission when they invite someone to join the group so they have to make every word they say appealing, and the second group is people are those group who experience the real bitterness of cloud mining, it is up to you to make the choice and try it or not!

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

Bitcoin mining is also a BIG NO for me, especially here in my country cause the electricity bill is one of major problem, and its too hot. Your profit in bitcoin mining is not enough to pay your electricity bill.

Right. In my country too. It's too costly for the fuel-powered machinery that comes with them.
The cost of electricity bills is too high to maintain.
Some investors have had to liquidate them for ineffectiveness.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

Just as gold is limited, bitcoins are also limited. This limitation creates a scarcity, creating a value for bitcoins, because often something rare is precious. Therefore, bitcoin abortion is not high. The amount of unconfirmed bitcoin will decrease over time
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

Each person succeeds in a different perspective and thought. You need to identify and clarify your goals. With a bitcoin value of only 21 million. The mining process is constantly increasing (including companies and large corporations). In addition, bitcoin mining demonstrates your initiative and profitability in this market. Hence, select high quality mining services and reputations to reduce the risk of scams.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

Base on my current knowledge and even to what I've heard, cloud mining is not really worth because some of them are a scam. If you wanted still to do mining I would recommend to you to buy a mining rig, though it is expensive but, it is really worth plus you can retrieve it in a time. You should take the recommendation of veteran people who fully known this mining system.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

Now Bitcoin mining are not so good because we are make a new project and some buy instruments for mining but bitcoin mining are not good out put in bitcoin. I say that this is the loss project to make bitcoin. They are very cost but out put is very losses project.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

The amount of bitcoin is limited so we do not have many bitcodes to dig forever, but the bitcoin value will be incrementally increased over time if bitcoin is used, the exposure will be minimized.
Alam11

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

Now Bitcoin mining could be risky especially when you do not have experience in mining you may end up losing profit, also if you have low budget, better not go with mining That is good for Mining Bitcoin
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

That group of financial advisers are probably group of scammers, no one would suggest you to invest money into cloud mining sites because mostly they are Mavrodi scams.
You should listen to other group who told you that you should stay away from cloud mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: