Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3924 times)
liliano

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

online mining for me is too risky, if you want investments in mining, I recommend buying your own mining infrastructure like antminer for bitcoin and vga miners for mining altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

There is nothing worst than cloud mining and it is a complete shit.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Now it has become mainstream and I think that it is not profitable and you need to look for an alternative to mining another cryptocurrency)

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
cleimor4e

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

It is always to take the opinions from the people and then see what is right and wrong.
NikalaiGoglinski

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

I think its not profitable anymore but dont have enough information on it
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

I don't want to think of mining cryptocurrency for a while now, except maybe for a startup coin. There are a lot of scams associated with cryptocurrency mining and people have lost all their investments in those cases. As at today, I doubt if there is any trustworthy mining firm. I will rather buy my coin and hold.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Impair exploration is actually a bad supply of bitcoin generating, the easiest way would be to construct your personal exploration along with effective rigs as well as equipment to create your own exploration operate efficiently and can be found with regard to long time period, however, you require large amount associated with funds for yours. Following you'll want to possess correct upkeep from the gear to prevent more than warmth.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

Its too much easy to say but so tough to do.  It's nothing more than a well set up plan to gain basically guaranteed profits as service. If at some point they feel that there isn't much money coming in anymore, they have all the freedom to lift fees, or even terminate your contract. And if in extreme situations that isn't helping either, they just stop their cloud mining activities. Scamming is available here. Make good idea first.
93Bitcoiner

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

These group of advisors and they are nothing but scammers.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?
Those who give you advice are good. But you need to pay attention that all that is said is not necessarily true as you think. You have to be careful that now many people are providing fraudulent cloud mining, my advice is that you have to provide tools to mine, maybe you can get more income.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.

What they have told you is true in mining you can also earn big but you have to invest with the cpu mining and if you do not have a big money you cannot buy it and after you buy your cpu mining you will used a big electricity cause it uses your electricity 24/7. But if you do not have the money for investing the cpu mining you can just invest in buying coins and hodl it or use it for trading. In doing the crypto you have to learn and study it first so that if you start doing it you already know what you will do cause here in crypto if you do not have the knowledge then you will not earn and you will just lose what you have invested on. It is not hard to learn the crypto just be patient in reading and understanding on how you can make a good profit from it cause if you do the crypto without any knowledge then when you do a transaction and you think it is wrong you cannot undo it already cause once you have transact the transaction there is no record that you can go back. You have to be careful in doing the transaction here in crypto.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

“Cloud mining” is not the best mining method, although it seems more convenient and fast, but 70% of “cloud mining” is fraudulent!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

“Cloud mining” is not the best mining method, although it seems more convenient and fast, but 70% of “cloud mining” is fraudulent!
Up to 90% of them, most of them are fraud. It is best to invest and exploit yourself if you live in a place where electricity is cheap.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

the term is now playing the digital market or money bitcoin online, and not a few people are getting the coins indirectly sold but collected or mined to great or market price is high, it can be so lucky later could be even down market price, not forever coins collected will be sold expensive.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Bitcoin mining is a no for gpu and CPU owners who wants to mine Btc ,the hashrate has skyrocket and it has makes GPUs and cpus rather useless ,asic miners is the only ways ,and please people should stop using cloud mining or face the consequence.
Uccccc

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Sometimes we do not know that mining is a scam or not but more scams ponzy, there is a reputable site that I think is legal and no element of scam, it is true income there is very small but definitely in earnings.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Bitcoin mining is not profitable these days unless you have a mining farm. You will have to spend and invest much more than you will profit. Despite that there are still few enthusiasts that beleive mining will bring them profit.
On the other hand cloud mining is mostly scam and something it should be avoided unless you don't want to lose your money.
The clear conclusion is that individual mining belongs to sone past times and that you have to choose some other investment type.

That is true and for you to have a profit you should better mine other cryptocurrency for instance EthereumClassic, Pirl, Metaverse and Ethereum are still viable for GPU mining. And unless the market goes in an uptrend and bulls mining will not be the profitable specially the prices if hardware like GPUs are starting to decline due to demand.
Yes, because if you want to mine bitcoin that is profitable, then you have to have a lot of mining equipment and also a large place etc., of course this can only be done by wealthy people who are able to fund it all well. Although there are other alternatives to mining such as in an application or through multiple GPUs or also cloud mining which is mostly just a scam, I think it's still very lacking and won't be profitable. Maybe mining alts can still be done that way but still we have to prepare a lot of things to be able to benefit from the simple mining.
Well it is sure that for mining you will have to find proper equipment which are expensive and we will have to spend a lot of money for it, now a day investing of crypto currency is popular so they are investing but if a person has money and they can afford then mining is not bad thing as it has a lot of profit and great price, in my place right now only rich are mining and they are being super rich with it, I like it but I prefer investing and holding.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

my advice is you don't do bitcoin cloud mining because most of the cloud mining models are fraudulent, if you want to mine bitcoin you use a special bitcoin mining tool, but the price in my opinion is very expensive but in accordance with what you get, but for now mining bitcoin is not profitable
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Bitcoin mining is quite profitable. Due to competition among miners for who earns the node, it require a high capital, and numerous devices linked together to generate enough computing power to solve the cryptograhic puzzle.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
pearlheart

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

Bitcoin cloud mining is not profitable any more.. Because mining difficulty is going to moon like a jet.. I also have 2 TH/s cloud mining contract.. Profits are getting low in every 2 weeks..  Angry Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: