Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3924 times)
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:00:16 PM

For me bitcoin mining has become less profitable and most cloud mining has a big potential to be a fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redtag070

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

The problem with cloud mining is that there are many rights to web administrators.
Investment is self-responsibility, but I think that it is a question whether you are fulfilling the obligation to properly manage, return and pay your capital.

As an advantage, you can start with free, but many services are much more risky than mining yourself.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

In this scheme bitcoin mining is beneficial only for the service provider. It will remain in profit in any case, and you will receive losses when the price of bitcoins is reduced.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

I think we all are very successful with the bitcoin mining because the circulation of bitcoin currently depends on the existence of mining that gives bitcoin to buyers who are in the place of exchange.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dolmar

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

Bitcoin Mining is profitable to people whose financial status is good because for we need to invest a lot of amount for the equipment also they can have cheap energy, low tax and better price for eguipment. Now already many people who are mining is facing the mining difficulty to mature 1 Bitcoin, with this difficulty how can the normal financial person survive with Bitcoin mining.
topsyze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Most especially some faucets... They suck.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

Don't you know about mining using your cellphone? One of my close friend told me about that , do you thing that the cellphone mining is legal and worth it? I'm just curious and playing on the safest mode about this one. Cause my cellphone is very important to me, specially in my work . Thanks in advance!
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

mining has its own good and bad points. The good points are Environmentally-friendly, power-saving and you do not have to sacrifice any of your electricity bills with Cloud technology. the Bad points are Hard to control the profit, your profit depends on the development of the company as well as Bitcoin digging algorithm. You may be scammed if you do not choose the right reputable digging company.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

Don't you know about mining using your cellphone? One of my close friend told me about that , do you thing that the cellphone mining is legal and worth it? I'm just curious and playing on the safest mode about this one. Cause my cellphone is very important to me, specially in my work . Thanks in advance!
Well I have no idea about it yet but if it is true then trust me I am very happy because I have heard about mining that it has huge profit indeed, so if you have money to pay for bills and to buy equipment you can go for mining, it has a lot of profit and it will help you overcome all the money you invested to buy equipment and to pay for electricity bills.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

What they think is short-term benefits so that mining is not recommended by them. First, capital mining is quite large because it requires mining tools, servers (if you want to solo mining), places that are cool enough, and there are many more costs to pay, and bitcoin fluctuations that tend to be extreme make bitcoin mining very risky.
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

cloud mining has its own advantage and disadvantage. Advantages: Environmentally friendly, energy saving. Cons: Hard to control the profit, your profit depends on the development of the company as well as Bitcoin digging algorithm. You may be scammed if you do not choose the right mining company. In case your financial capacity is limited, Cloud technology will be a good choice for you.
Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

Pool Mining or Cloud Mining have their advantages and disadvantages. However, if you have the financial capacity, as well as the large space to accommodate the large digging machine and optimize profits, then Pool Mining will be the best option for you. Your finances are limited or you can not afford, so Cloud mining is a good choice for you.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Bitcoin mining is a big no for me too. I don't think there is any reputable cryptocurrencies mining firm nowadays. Once you deposit your investment, making profit will forever remain an issue. I will rather buy my bitcoin and HODL it till I am ready to sell it at a profitable price.
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

You shouldn't try to use "cloud mining" because it does have a lot of fraud, and the cost of "cloud mining" is high! If you really want to mine, then you should choose to buy a real mining machine to get started!
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?
I have never done cloud mining before but one of my friends was into Bitcoin mining and he never benefitted much from it due to the electricity cost, Bitcoin mining consumes lots of electricity. But I heard there are countries where you will benefit from it or maybe if you have your own light generator, don’t know for sure. I once checked out Genesis Cloud Mining seems like it might be good, but I already have a way making income, so no need for now.
therwtonn

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

You shouldn't try to use "cloud mining" because it does have a lot of fraud, and the cost of "cloud mining" is high! If you really want to mine, then you should choose to buy a real mining machine to get started!
Yeah it is very risky and somebody can take all your investment. it is better to mine yourself and if you see there is no profit or the margin is too low then leave it and start some other business to invest in some Altcoin. It will be better for you. You can make money from your investment in bitcoin or Altcoin but with low investment in mining you can lose your money.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

Yeah it is very risky and somebody can take all your investment. it is better to mine yourself and if you see there is no profit or the margin is too low then leave it and start some other business to invest in some Altcoin. It will be better for you. You can make money from your investment in bitcoin or Altcoin but with low investment in mining you can lose your money.
Agree with you, selling for now it is not good to sell all your investment as right now it is not good, mining for me is good if you are well aware of mining skills and at the same time if you have mining equipments and time to spend, so you can even become milliners even with first successful attempt so never think of it is bad, mining is all time good my friends always ask me to learn mining as it gives high profit to them and they want me to earn the same.
jakeramos

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

All those cloud mining are very risky and have a big chance of turning into a scam, like hashocean who was said to be trusted and operated for years but turns scam.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

investing in cloud mining is not really valuable because most of them are just scams, but I prefer trading than mining bitcoin because I think it is more profitable to trade than bitcoin mining
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Bitcoin mining is a big no for me too. I don't think there is any reputable cryptocurrencies mining firm nowadays. Once you deposit your investment, making profit will forever remain an issue. I will rather buy my bitcoin and HODL it till I am ready to sell it at a profitable price.
It is because mining is not easy; requirements for mining needs huge money and the earnings are too little. If the price of bitcoin fall more, miners will stop mining because there will be no profit in mining due to low bitcoin price. Why they would spend thousands of dollars and waste their time for nothing. That’s why many people now say big no to mining bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: