Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3928 times)
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

The cost of mining is relatively high. First of all, you have to have a large number of mining machines, which have a high configuration and a large amount of electricity, and the temperature of the mine is also processed. And now it's getting harder and harder to dig, so I don't recommend digging! Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delmore

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

Cloud Mining has its own advantages and disadvantages. If your finances are limited then cloud mining is not a bad idea, because cloud mining will be less expensive and will not cost you any space. But it's hard to control your profits, because your profits depend on your company's development as well as Bitcoin's digging algorithms, and you can get scam if you don't choose the right company to mine your reputation and the biggest disadvantage is the number of Bitcoins is very few,  so it will harder to mine a coin.
In my opinion cloud mining is not good at all. If you want to mine you should start your own mining but never think of cloud mining. When you do not a person, his place how can you invest with such a person. An anonymous person will use your money for himself and if he took away your money you would not be able to claim your money because you don’t know the person or his place.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

I think bitcoin mining has extraordinary services because with bitcoin mining you can get bitcoin without having to think about ways to get bitcoin that still cannot be mining, so with the existence of bitcoin mining we can all get bitcoin in exchange easily.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

Bitcoin mining is one of the best ways to get bitcoin easily but must invest or buy mining equipment. If you understand mining, it is impossible for you to get a daily income as part of a pool, this is what cloud mining provides. Never approach cloud mining for the safety of your investment

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Beegovere

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

The cost of mining is relatively high. First of all, you have to have a large number of mining machines, which have a high configuration and a large amount of electricity, and the temperature of the mine is also processed. And now it's getting harder and harder to dig, so I don't recommend digging! Undecided
It is right that the cost of mining is very high and due to this many bitcoin miners stopped mining because they cannot fulfill their expenses from the income of bitcoin. When the price is low miners just waste their time and money. They cannot make any profit. It is better to convert your money to some regular business to buy some coins for your future.
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

One of my friends told me that if the price of bitcoin falls a little more he will stop mining because he told me that the mining is very costly and they make just few hundred dollars in a month because of the bitcoin price in the market. If the price rises they will receive good profit but if the price falls, it will not recover even the mining expenses. Therefore they will have to quit.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?

To tell you frankly, cloud mining is just a piece of shit. Out of 100% of your capital your ROI after 6 months or more would be 75% only, if you invest on any cloud mining site. But if you buy mining rig like Asic or others it is much good though its expensive and will give you a high cost sometime in electricity, But I think it depends if the area is a cold place. Bitcoin mining machine can really give you a passive income as well.
chinhpv828

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

you can ask for some advice and recommendation.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

Bitcoin mining is not the option for me to make passive income because I doubt if one will make enough passive income to cover for his investment. I am yet to see anyone who completed his cloud mining without any issues along the line. Majority of the cloud mining firms are scams. Just buy your bitcoin and hold.
hannahboy

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.

To tell you frankly, cloud mining is just a piece of shit. Out of 100% of your capital your ROI after 6 months or more would be 75% only, if you invest on any cloud mining site. But if you buy mining rig like Asic or others it is much good though its expensive and will give you a high cost sometime in electricity, But I think it depends if the area is a cold place. Bitcoin mining machine can really give you a passive income as well.
Bitcoin mining is not an easy job and need many things like place for mining, big investment, experts and electricity. In these days the price of bitcoin is not good and miners are not making any good profit, therefore they are thinking about quitting mining. If these miners quit mining the supply will down more but the price will not go up because it is not a product of daily use.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

Bitcoin mining without any devices only android won't work but if you have gpu's and miners installed on a computer you can mine bitcoins.
Mining won't work with mobile phones only. Mining is preferred only for computers which can stay open whole day unlike phones that will be heaten after a long time of usage.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

you can ask for some advice and recommendation.
Most of the miners are in Asia, because the cost of mining is low in Asian countries. In west the labor cost is high and miners cannot save handsome money. That’s why they are quitting mining or mining very small quantity. Mining is no more profitable and when there is no profit why one should waste time and money in such activity or business.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Bitcoin mining is not an easy job and need many things like place for mining, big investment, experts and electricity. In these days the price of bitcoin is not good and miners are not making any good profit, therefore they are thinking about quitting mining. If these miners quit mining the supply will down more but the price will not go up because it is not a product of daily use.
I do not prefer cloud mining because it is right that you will only invest your money with cloud miners and they will do the rest, but the problem is this that you will give the keys of your treasure in anonymous hands and if they disappear you could do nothing. Otherwise cloud mining is good for those who cannot afford the mining expenses and those who do not have the facility.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

Cloud mining has not always been the best mining method because it has certain security risks and it is very easy to be exploited by fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

the decision is in your hands, if you want to get a lot of bitcoin you can do it by mining, but in this way you need huge capital for the mining needs.
according to my advice, you should just do trading to get a lot of bitcoin, with your diligence and ugliness you might be able to generate bitcoin with a lot.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Bitcoin mining without any devices only android won't work but if you have gpu's and miners installed on a computer you can mine bitcoins.
Mining won't work with mobile phones only. Mining is preferred only for computers which can stay open whole day unlike phones that will be heaten after a long time of usage.
You will not have maximum results or profits in mining if you only do it with ordinary gpu and moreover just from a mobile phones, if that is done you will only waste your time as long as you wait for the results or profits from the mining. There are many things that must be considered to be able to start mining with profits that at least will not make you lose even though it is a small profit. This does not happen only for bitcoin mining, because all types of mining to mine crypto must have very high knowledge and money to start.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

the decision is in your hands, if you want to get a lot of bitcoin you can do it by mining, but in this way you need huge capital for the mining needs.
according to my advice, you should just do trading to get a lot of bitcoin, with your diligence and ugliness you might be able to generate bitcoin with a lot.
Agree with the discussion, it is all about us, if we will have enough money to manage the expenses I am sure we will get huge amount of profit, mining actually gives better profit but it takes time and needs money to use, now a day we are able to see mining is making bigger scope in market because mining has become a solar system holder and we can use solar system to generate better profit from mining.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Bitcoin mining is not the option for me to make passive income because I doubt if one will make enough passive income to cover for his investment. I am yet to see anyone who completed his cloud mining without any issues along the line. Majority of the cloud mining firms are scams. Just buy your bitcoin and hold.
Bitcoin miners know that the price is not increasing for long time and the profit mark=gin is very low because of low bitcoin price in the market, that’s why they are dishearten and now they are also thinking to start some regular business. In these days mining is just a waste of time and money. It is better to change your profession for good future.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

Bitcoin mining before is much profitable but when the value rising it became too hard to get profit in mining but still there are company that continuous using this method to generate income and i do not know if there are still individual who are continuous mining even this time which very hard to mine bitcoin.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

Bitcoin mining before is much profitable but when the value rising it became too hard to get profit in mining but still there are company that continuous using this method to generate income and i do not know if there are still individual who are continuous mining even this time which very hard to mine bitcoin.

With the fallen prices in btc, mining is not recommended and I do not intend to do it. It is better to upgrade your skills in trading, identify investment opportunities with ICO coins can yield you much profits in the short and long term rather than mining the coins now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: