Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3953 times)
NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

why can't it be big ...? , because bitcoin has not been officially used as a currency, and many do not know bitcoin, therefore bitcoin cannot be perfect yet. If bitcoin can often make campaigns, it is likely that bitcoin can be a big mining
No the reason is not that it is not centralized but the reason is that miners do not get profit because of low price of bitcoin. When the price rises up miners make more profit because they receive big money for their bitcoin. Now the expenses are high and profit is less. If the price falls a bit more they will definitely stop mining. Not earning is better than losing money and time.
Yes that is right to say that the minors are currently not getting good profit from mining, I think that they should continue mining and should hold the mined bitcoin for some time, I hope that 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin and we will see bitcoin price touching 20000$ again, and at that time I hope that they will get a very good profit from there.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

why can't it be big ...? , because bitcoin has not been officially used as a currency, and many do not know bitcoin, therefore bitcoin cannot be perfect yet. If bitcoin can often make campaigns, it is likely that bitcoin can be a big mining
No the reason is not that it is not centralized but the reason is that miners do not get profit because of low price of bitcoin. When the price rises up miners make more profit because they receive big money for their bitcoin. Now the expenses are high and profit is less. If the price falls a bit more they will definitely stop mining. Not earning is better than losing money and time.
Yes that is right to say that the minors are currently not getting good profit from mining, I think that they should continue mining and should hold the mined bitcoin for some time, I hope that 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin and we will see bitcoin price touching 20000$ again, and at that time I hope that they will get a very good profit from there.
Yup, holding time is now for them, now people are mining because they got to know about the hidden abilities of miner, it is not money consuming work anymore because now there are good sites which gives solar power mining it means the whole mining will be only profit for the sake of little investment and small amount of patience, so hold for now and mine at the higher price.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1088
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?

I think this will only gain a 4 out of 10 rating if Roger Ebert will reviews on cloud mining. It really disappointing when you take a long period of patience and just a fruition of nothing. It really scams in people who might think the road is unfamiliar leading them into danger and risks.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Because cloud mining is almost entirely scamm, first they did pay but eventually they didn't pay. they are lost and they are running away with investor money.
i have experienced it
That's true, myself too haven't found any legit cloud mining services. Initially they pay and when days pass we won't be paid. Also we cannot request or do anything as each and every process happens through internet. Now as the price has fallen low no coin seems profitable to mine.

Yes, Bitcoin mining and Cloud mining is waste in investing those because with difficulty in mining Bitcoin it is impossible to make fast Bitcoins in the market. At the same time, cloud mining services will take investment from us and they will share some % to us in the beginning and after they will scam us without any payments.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

For me its a big no, many of this cloud mining things nowadays are a scam and I think the mining hype is now over.
forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Mining is said to be the backbone to the entire cryptocurrency operation, right now due to the low profitability and the increased power consumption charge mining operations have decreased significantly. This too can be a reason for the fall of the cryptocurrency market which is predicted to flourish throughout the year.
In fact bitcoin price is trading in a low price for a long time, and in most of the places the electricity cost is too much, therefore It is too much expensive there to mine bitcoin, and that is the reason that most of the miners are not happy with the current bitcoin price.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

Provide all your family money. Invest in Elirtex. Our website
What! All in to your site! Be careful guys dont click or visit his site its 100% scam, just go to bathroom and wash your body because no body will be interested in your dirty site.

For now its hard to mine bitcoin that is why many people are turning to mine altcoin which is more efficient for now. Me i started to mine ethereum and left my bitcoin miner.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

Provide all your family money. Invest in Elirtex. Our website
What! All in to your site! Be careful guys dont click or visit his site its 100% scam, just go to bathroom and wash your body because no body will be interested in your dirty site.

For now its hard to mine bitcoin that is why many people are turning to mine altcoin which is more efficient for now. Me i started to mine ethereum and left my bitcoin miner.
Agree, that mining is expensive but it is also reality that mining is good in making money, price rise and fall use to happen, so if we will pay small amount of money so it will be profitable, if we talk about the expensive payment of bills so we can use solar system as it will be only solar system electricity, so you will be fee free, I think it needs only wise decision to make.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

I suggest you be more careful, because now many people offer and invite you to invest in the ponzi mining site, including what you say now.
better you invest in something that is certain, for example, put some of your assets to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins that are clear and widely used as transactions such as ETH and other coins.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

I can't advise anyone to venture into bitcoin mining for now because it doesn't seem profitable in any way in my view and majority of the cloud mining firms are scam. You are likely not going to get all your money back. Bitcoin is cheap now, to buy and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: