Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for two weeks, no one confirmation!  (Read 580 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 570
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

I've made a transaction of 33 dollars worth of BTC 14 days ago as of now with an abominable fee of 12 dollars and still no one confirmation! Preposterous! How long should I wait?

it seems that the bitcoin transaction process is solid and many are still not confirmasi, you can see the density of bitcoin transactions every day at https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions from there all the transactions we can monitor.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Hateculd75

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:43:01 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2020, 12:03:41 PM by Hateculd75

I've made a transaction of 33 dollars worth of BTC 14 days ago as of now with an abominable fee of 12 dollars and still no one confirmation! Preposterous! How long should I wait?

you can see time by calculate how much  fee you can. in bitcoin you have control on time that you want your truncation will receive.  
By using some sites, you can tell you more about how crowded the network is and thus you can pay more fees to get confirmations faster.
12$ fee was little on that time but it must be confirmed now

yesterday I paid about 25$ fee and my truncation gone faster.
SirCoureur

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

I'm also waiting for two weeks now without confirmation. Hopefully someone can help? VIABTC accelerator doesn't work for me. Thanks!
GeorgeFeb (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

So my first transaction with approximately 1.5$ fee took 20 days to be confirmed!

Now I've decided to make another transaction with approximately 3$ fee!

I'm just wondering, logically it should take like 10 days, 14 tops?

Cheers!

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

It once happened to me too to wait for weeks. My advise is to look on the internet for some "BTC accelerator" website, where they submit your transaction to some gentle miner. I had solved my problem like that back then.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

Recently I had similarly and waited 4 days for confirmation. Something is not fine Sad.
GeorgeFeb (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Recently I had similarly and waited 4 days for confirmation. Something is not fine Sad.

Aha, as you can see a post above my problem was resolved and now I have a new transaction with the same problem, maybe this time it would take less time!

But sure, everything is wrong with the Bitcoin blockchain atm!

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

So my first transaction with approximately 1.5$ fee took 20 days to be confirmed!

Cheers!

Why are you guys sending low fee transactions and then waste time talking about it on the forum, sharing your stories like it was something strange and unexpected? It isn't!
The network shows you exactly how much you need to pay to get a relatively low transaction times. I'm sending a lot of transactions every week and some of them end up having low fee per kb because at times too many addresses get engaged in a single payment making the transaction heavy.
https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ shows you exactly how much you have to pay. A fee below $10 will make you wait over an hour, cut that in half and you'll have to wait a day... In your case with $1,5 it's going to be a coupla days. IMO it's not worth it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeFeb (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Cheers!

Why are you guys sending low fee transactions and then waste time talking about it on the forum, sharing your stories like it was something strange and unexpected? It isn't!
The network shows you exactly how much you need to pay to get a relatively low transaction times. I'm sending a lot of transactions every week and some of them end up having low fee per kb because at times too many addresses get engaged in a single payment making the transaction heavy.
https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ shows you exactly how much you have to pay. A fee below $10 will make you wait over an hour, cut that in half and you'll have to wait a day... In your case with $1,5 it's going to be a coupla days. IMO it's not worth it.

You're right, now I concur!

Theme is totally and completely revealed now!

Thanks to everyone!

Extrago

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

it seems that the bitcoin transaction process is solid and many are still not confirmasi, you can see the density of bitcoin transactions every day at https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions from there all the transactions we can monitor.
Many people still have problems with transactions for withdrawing bitcoin, that's taking into account the big commission. This resource helps me atleast somewhat keep track of it, so that I don't worry.
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:56:43 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:39:58 AM by kasansa

You could try free acceleration services provided in this forum in the service section. It would be better to use Segwit enabled wallets to avoid such huge fee as well as longer confirmation time. Already the dust has settled and so there seems to be no valid reason for such a long delay.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

Same happened to me, I've sent 0.1 BTC to an exchange with a reasonable fee and it is still locked and lost in the blockchain somewhere. No wonder that BTC's price is tanking now. It's basically worthless as a currency now.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: