Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM Mining] WARNING "http://www.primecoiner.com" scammers  (Read 2670 times)
noel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 07:30:14 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 07:42:08 AM by noel

Warning it is a scam rate I took up the 64,000 PPS  mining offer at 0.32 BTC a day after 23 hours I have had a return of "Unconfirmed: 2.819402 XPM" I needed around 50 to break even. I believe that the operators of this service know full well that they are scamming people out of their BTC. No I have not contacted them and why should I [they have made it clear no refunds], I am not the one who has sold a service under false pretense you scammed me for 40 bucks and I will not let you sweep it under the rug other's have been warned!
Noel

P.s my bitcoin address is below for a refund....

My Bitcoin Address is 1A2WeFuxL2WuyoqNAYqKx4P2a5YieYaunp

Donate Please.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eCoinomist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Independent Analyst

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 09:02:06 AM

Don't be lazy, use my guide, it's free and there are tons of people who were able to find blocks within hours with my guide for way less than you paid in btc, in most cases, free.

apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:40:42 AM

I don't want to defend anyone, but they didn't scam you. They sold you x amount of pps, nothing more, nothing less. If you will break even - that is completely in hands of current XPM difficulty, your luck and price of XPM at the moment (which has dropped 2x in last week).

In their thread in this forum, many people provided calculations, including me myself, and they clearly showed how much you will loose at this moment if you buy that service. They in other hand are promoting idea of mining and hoping that XPM value will rise, they sell only pps not specific amount of XPM you will earn.

By the way - eCoinomist guide with using DigitalOcean will also make you loose money, XPM difficulty is very high now and there are no virtual servers that can make you break even by mining it.

Note: the very idea that they are selling pps instead of using it to mine XPM by themselves makes you think about profitability, doesn't it?
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:24:11 AM

I don't want to defend anyone, but they didn't scam you. They sold you x amount of pps, nothing more, nothing less. If you will break even - that is completely in hands of current XPM difficulty, your luck and price of XPM at the moment (which has dropped 2x in last week).

In their thread in this forum, many people provided calculations, including me myself, and they clearly showed how much you will loose at this moment if you buy that service. They in other hand are promoting idea of mining and hoping that XPM value will rise, they sell only pps not specific amount of XPM you will earn.

By the way - eCoinomist guide with using DigitalOcean will also make you loose money, XPM difficulty is very high now and there are no virtual servers that can make you break even by mining it.

Note: the very idea that they are selling pps instead of using it to mine XPM by themselves makes you think about profitability, doesn't it?

+1

Sorry mate, but this is not a scam. They offered a fix amount of PPS and you got that.
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:35:08 AM

+1

Sorry mate, but this is not a scam. They offered a fix amount of PPS and you got that.

+1
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:41:46 AM

These responses speak the truth OP
pyromaniac

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:50:10 AM

You just lied to yourself, OP. Nobody said, it's be profitable.

eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 01:00:06 PM

Now sign up on Amazon and get the free Micro instance mining, once that's done ask for the free 100$ credits they're offering and get serious.
http://aws.amazon.com/de/big-data/powerof60/terms/

nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 01:21:59 PM

someone who doesn't understand what they are doing, shelled out money for something they didn't seem to fully understand, hoping to get rich quick, and it didn't work out.

'To be honest with you Dianne, I'm surprised'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3W2QG6HEt0

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
pyromaniac

Activity: 639

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 01:29:19 PM

I have only one last question to OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K10-K757WY  Roll Eyes

noel (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 10:06:51 PM

If someone is selling a item to be used for a money making enterprise i.e. mining there is a understanding that is implied to the client that this service will make you money NOT COST you money your excuses are all bullshit.

Donate Please.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:10:14 PM

by primes directly from exchange, much cheaper. Hold on for possible price rise.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:26:14 PM

If someone is selling a item to be used for a money making enterprise i.e. mining there is a understanding that is implied to the client that this service will make you money NOT COST you money your excuses are all bullshit.
No, your attitude it BS.  What the first rule when it comes to 'money making'?  If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.  Don't know about you, but I didn't see any guarantee on the site that you'd make money, did you see one or did you just assume?

This coin has been out for what, 3 weeks?  Have you not read the threads where people with bot-nets are saying they are barely breaking even?  

Face it, you got greedy and didn't do your research well enough and you got burnt.

When I saw the advertisment for those services, my first thought was "Why are you renting out your hardware?  Won't you make more mining with it?"  Then I sat down and thought about it.  I pointed 1 computer with ~2k PPS at ypool and waited 24 hours.  Hmm, my test showed I'd get less than I'd spend... pass.

Grow up and accept the fact that you gambled and lost.  YES, I said GAMBLED.  There is no sure thing in coin mining, ask all the people waiting on BFL.  Will they get what they paid for? Yes.  Will they get rich? Nope.  

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:31:29 PM

Sighhh....

Why don't you go back to preschool and come back when you are less callow and ready to face the real world.

No where is it ever implied, even remotely, that you are guaranteed a ROI when you invested your BTC into this service.

There have been tons of posts on this forum about how hard it is to mine XPM now; I'm getting 1 block every 2 weeks now with 3,000 PPS.

I'm sorry that you lost out, but next time do your own research and stop crying when things don't work out the way you wanted them to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinerd

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:41:08 PM

Nobody with a dollar is going to sell it to you for 80 cents.

If someone is selling a service to be used for money making, there is a clear understanding that is implied to the client:

They're going to make more money selling the product to you than they expect to make using it.
noel (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:29:53 PM

If someone is selling a service to be used for money making, there is a clear understanding that is implied to the client:

They're going to make more money selling the product to you than they expect to make using it.

yes I understand that to a certain extent, but when they SCAM THE CRAP OUT OF YOU GETTING A RETURN OF 4% THAT IS BULLSHIT AND THEY ARE FULL BLOWN SCAMMERS!

THEY KNEW THAT IT WOULD ONLY RETURN 4% AND STILL WENT OUT OF THEY WAY TAKE OUT MORE ADVERTISING AND A GET NEW VICTIMS!

THEY COULD HAVE REFUND THE MONEY AT THE START

Donate Please.
coinerd

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:43:43 PM

yes I understand that to a certain extent, but when they SCAM THE CRAP OUT OF YOU GETTING A RETURN OF 4% THAT IS BULLSHIT AND THEY ARE FULL BLOWN SCAMMERS!

THEY KNEW THAT IT WOULD ONLY RETURN 4% AND STILL WENT OUT OF THEY WAY TAKE OUT MORE ADVERTISING AND A GET NEW VICTIMS!

jeeebus, take a valium.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:56:55 PM

jeeebus, take a valium.

I think he might need two.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
entropico

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:15:48 AM

jeeebus, take a valium.

I think he might need two.
. . . lets invest bitcoin in the hashing power of a random guy to mine a random currency, definitely will make tons of money this way . . . NOTN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: