Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

The most stable altcoin is ETH now. Waves as an alt is good to, but among them I will choose ETH. I have been working here for few years  and I’m not going to give it up.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

it is impossible to find a stable altcoin in crypto market. reason is the market is pretty new, volumes are not enough high and token distributions are not so homogeneous. on the other hand this market is very profitable because of this volatility.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
The most stable altcoin in the market aside from Bitcoin is Ethereum because it is far better than any altcoins. It has also the 2nd largest community in the market. Although the value of Ethereum is dependent to Bitcoin, it manage to sustain its value as high as possible compared to other altcoins that drops dramatically.
phucphotphe.09

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

For me Dogecoin is the most stable. Even during major market corrections Dogecoin is still being very stable. I am holding up some dogecoins for the reason of savings. I can also see Ripple as a stable coin, it has ups and downs but not too drastic so there you can choose between the 2 coins.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

I'll pick Ethereum as the most stable one. There is much more room to grow, and ethereum is pretty stable as well when there's mass corrections on the market.
I mean like the 'most' stable one among the others. The other reason is because there will be so many new projects (ICOs) that build their businesses on the etherum"s network and that drives the value of etherum higher.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

I'll pick Ethereum as the most stable one. There is much more room to grow, and ethereum is pretty stable as well when there's mass corrections on the market.
I mean like the 'most' stable one among the others. The other reason is because there will be so many new projects (ICOs) that build their businesses on the etherum"s network and that drives the value of etherum higher.
I do not think there is a stable coin because coin prices can change at any time,
so it would be worth it if we are looking for a stable coin because it does not seem to exist

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

There is no stable altcoin, except maybe tether because tether follows the price of the dollar I guess.
There are some altcoins calling themselves "stable coin", which means there is something backing it to maintain its value, some are legit and some are not, and the most used one right now should be the Tether.
This right here too. There are so many coins that claim to be stable but once the prices of bitcoin starts moving then the price of the altcoin starts moving too which means that they do not end up being as stable as they claim in the first place. At this point there really is no stable coin in the market, maybe we will have one in the future
I do not think that any of the altcoins can be stable. They are all volatile, and this is the truth. Just hold those ones that are going to survive and grow - Ontology, IOTA, TRON, OmiseGO, Gladius, and NEO.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Although Tether has a lot of problems, I personally think it could be one of the most stable coins on the market. We can safely call it a rescue belt during long dips. They are analogous to the dollar and euro in blockchain.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
asdizn172777

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

Yes well said above poster, all altcoins actually depends on the bitcoin prices, but if you are asking against the bitcoin stability then Ether shows good resistance in this month.
keobonggon.xigon45

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Aside ofcourse of having bitcoin that increased an amazing value, I could say that one of the most stable altcoin is Ethereum. Litecoin as well is becoming stable however Ripple doing good according to market cap. See coinmarketcap.com for reference.
mimota156

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

I think most will call USDT the most stable altcoyin, but this question and the most frequent answer are like a joke. If you want to save your money, buy USDT if you earn, choose from the first two-digit CMC almost any, no one there accidentally.
Gvunt

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Only SEELE on this market show stable situation without dumping.Mb BNB can meet your requirements.
Olafs

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I never found that coin since I was a cryptoenthusiast
ALL coins are volatile, they can change every day even every seconds. you must be carefully when you hold them
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum been drop only 1/3 from top price but others altcoin more than that, so the most stable coin is BTC and ETH, both coin has less volatility than others altcoin, just compared other altcoin like NEO, the highest price around $180 but going down already to $28, and that mean the price was drop more than 1/6. Other coin that has less volatility is BNB coin, ONT and ZIL.

AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

yes after such a fall from the beginning of 2018 you start to wonder, and why did not translate everything into a dollar
hadao.38

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

Aside ofcourse of having bitcoin that increased an amazing value, I could say that one of the most stable altcoin is Ethereum. Litecoin as well is becoming stable however Ripple doing good according to market cap. See coinmarketcap.com for reference.
huoanw1217

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

I would say the most stable altcoin is ethereum eventhough the price is decreasing at this moment but almost all of the coins also do. Because also as I study the flow of prices of ethereum the increase is consistent.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

For me is no altcoins are stable, some of them become high and some of them low. I think its defend of what altcoins use and function,if many use that function of altcoins i think the price will be stable because many investor used that altcoins.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

In Cryptocurrency, if there is a stable coin that means the coin is not sold, because no one is trading it, so the coin price remains because nobody buys and sells the coin. Cryptocurrency is never stable, it's natural. because with the price up and down, a trader can get a profit.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

I think cardano has shown during this bear period that is very stable compared to others, it also jumps in value once the market cap increases more than others.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: