Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

in my opinion most stable altcoin is Countinghouse ( shows continuous growth for several months) and XYO coin also not falling for a long time.
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Bloomberg says; Tether LTD. I have examined the reserves and I have enough money. The US Department of Justice's investigation continues. The price of the assault .. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-18/crypto-mystery-clues-suggest-tether-has-the-billions-it-promised
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

If you look at the market now, then you can note the BNB token which has dropped only 5 times while the rest of the altcoins are 30 or more
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:55:58 PM

Basicaly altcoin are not stable. They have faster growth and decline such as bitcoin. Afteral i think Ripple is the most stable altcoin

TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:17:42 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

i think you want find good STO projects. with shareing bennefits.  if you find good project with stable working product. i think its will be best gift for your crypto activity.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:38:27 PM

As you can see, there are a lot of altcoins in this market for you to call a stable altcoin, but when the market fall without any slow down, then all altcoins will surely drop too, so it may not be helpful if you want to invest in a stable altcoin, but another way to ensure a stable amount of money when the market fall is keeping USDT instead.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:38:54 AM

The most stable altcoin at the moment is xrp. Have you seen its reflection to market dump?
It hasn't lost capitalisation and it was awesome seeing its stability although I hate ripple
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:33:16 AM

The most stable altcoin at the moment is xrp. Have you seen its reflection to market dump?
It hasn't lost capitalisation and it was awesome seeing its stability although I hate ripple

It can be said that the most stable coins are the top 10 in coinmarketcap, and some altcoins that look stable in some time even when the market red is still cheap coins like Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, and so on.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:47:49 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
for comparison the price in crypto currency is said to be stable I don't think there is because it's the nature of the currency if you see the annual graph can be said to increase in terms of fixed prices in this case it takes confidence and patience in making major capital investments I think

tezos i think.

it is 0.5 dollar for 1 month. but it will fly moon in 3 years i think. it is undervalued now.
Gatotare

Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:19:18 PM

For btc based, binance coin and ripple are most stable altcoins for this bear season, bnb also rised well in bad market conditions it was very strong despite hight bitcoin and market dumps.
binhvo1505

Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:26:14 PM

I think it's ICX. Please look at its chart in the last 4 months. it is a straight line with no too many changes. I think it's a sign of preparation for pumping altcoin. It is suitable for your portfolio.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
loneranger47

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:27:38 PM

I would answer TRX, and maybe the less BTC dependant. Then XRP.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:19:56 PM

People can say what they want to say about Teter for me it is the most stable Altcoins in the space, there are other stablecoins entering the space and have taken advantage of the FUD Tehter suffered last year, will like to see how some of them fair in the coming year
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:28:15 PM

People can say what they want to say about Teter for me it is the most stable Altcoins in the space, there are other stablecoins entering the space and have taken advantage of the FUD Tehter suffered last year, will like to see how some of them fair in the coming year

Maybe these US dollar based tokens are an exemption but if people are really looking for the very less volatile coin to take shelter then USDT is the best. But if dollar based tokens aren't part of what the topic meant then BTC and ETH are still the top choices.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:15:11 PM

I would answer TRX, and maybe the less BTC dependant. Then XRP.

Bitcoin is great, i agree with you. Many altcoins can price changes within a short period of time. A altcoin with a price of $ 1 in a few days can go up to $ 5.
If the tron has been rising for some time, it will probably suffer a serious price drop after a few days. So I don't think this coin is stable Smiley

#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:40:27 PM

If I were in your place, I would not be looking for options for investment among the top projects. Top projects as a rule always grow very slowly, unlike those projects that do not have such a huge capitalization. And of course - those projects whose capitalization is small - grow the fastest.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:57:03 PM

I prefer stable coins that already have a strong community and also very good trading volumes such as ETH, XRP and EOS and they are consistent with activities every day, and this makes me believe they can still develop better
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:05:02 AM

Basicaly altcoin are not stable. They have faster growth and decline such as bitcoin. Afteral i think Ripple is the most stable altcoin
I agree with you that almost all altcoins are in a very sharp decline and like you say that Ripple is a pretty good altcoin and I strongly agree with this, but it's not wrong to be able to see neo, which I expect will be good in the future like ethereum.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:11:55 AM

CPRO had 0 losses, during bearmarket it stood stable since its a euro pegged token

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:36:16 AM

Of course, this is a ripple from the whole list, both in its technology and price it stands out among the rest. But there are other coins like lisk or stellar. Some prefer the non-top-end graft.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: