Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:18:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:48:45 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

I suggest you to buy Vechain and Ada these for me are very promising altcoins, also even if you check it at the coinmarketcap
you will see how awesome volume they have too were I know for sure, you won't regret why buy it and can see it for yourself
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:59:06 PM

If you want a low risk investment just go for top ten altcoins like ETH ,bnb or litecoin but if you are looking for good projects that haven't make it to top 100 or about to then go for electroneum or Apollo currency

raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:13:50 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
My recommendation is Etherium and Cardano coin. You can invest into this two altcoins for big profits in near future.   

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:22:01 PM

for a long-term investment, I advise you to buy Ethereum and Dogecoin ... because I see Ethereum has good potential to grow in the future ... as well as the price of Dogecoin that will rise dramatically in the future ... because both of these coins have enthusiasts lots and lots in all cryptocurency markets ... believe me if you invest in these two coins then you will get a big profit ..
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:39:33 PM

I would probably suggest you to invest in Ethereum or in the Bitcoin, because this two coins are the more and most valuable assets in the world of crypto. There are so many negative feed back to this alts, but it remain strong and reliable to invest.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:54:43 PM

I would prefer to recommend that you should have invested in XRP and TRON although this altcoins gives less profit, but this alts will surely gives you a good income which will convince you to hold more into this alts.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:00:23 PM

I have invested in a number of XPR coins and have not sold the coin until now because I still believe that it will continue to grow even slowly. Don't get too fast you make big profits because slowly it's better.
XRP will either have a moment of growth for their pumps this year or not. maybe you can see some coins that have an agenda for this year's update or short term. like LTC and ETH maybe in the next year there will be good news.
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:35:40 PM

I would advise not to listen to recommendations and make decisions on your own, you will never earn money on the advice of others, you do not know at what cost this person entered the project and why he promotes it. The only way to make money in cryptocurrency is to learn how to analyze projects! Otherwise you will lose your money.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:09:20 PM

I advise you to take risk. because 1000 usd is a bit small amount to trade in the crypto market. I would choose the ones that have good potential but not known so much. Maybe you can try wanchain.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:13:30 PM

Ethereum Coins and Binance (BNB). Both of these altcoins are growing well, price movements are also slowly increasing. this is good for long-term investment, they are giant altcoins andEthereum Coins and Binance (BNB). Both of these altcoins are growing well, price movements are also slowly increasing. this is good for long-term investment, they are giant altcoins and users are also quite large. users are also quite large.
zombi11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:14:03 PM

ETH is always my number 1 altcoin with great potentials. The team expertise etc is one of many reason to hold some ETH. Another altcoin to consider is BNB; the evidence is clear as everyone can see the growth as well as the efforts of the team. XLM would have been good too, but you asked for two, so I suggest you go for ETH and BNB.

Why you would recommend ethereum? You dont see the price is freezing while bitcoin surge with few altcoins. If you want profit in 10 years then yes, go for ethereum. And To recommend 2, better watch the volume and the news. Rest is luck.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:49:54 PM

For me I would advice ethereum and ICX.  From my findings I see both as coins with potential but then mate you really need to do some findings on your own, because there would be lots of suggestion,so after your findings you can make a better decision .

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:57:20 PM

Ethereum and neo/qtum , they have good team and good community behind them . I see these coin getting big in future in terms of technology and price but if you looking only for price perspective than bnb (binance coin) it will be good as binance is becoming biggest exchange and its volume is increasing thus its coin price.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:38:52 PM

Every day the market conditions change and the altcoin is influenced by the price of bitcoin. some people are pre-established with altcoins because the bitcoin movement keeps pressing all altcoins.
This is bad for altcoin holders, I think we should hold an altcoin that has a large and trusted trading volume.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:12:32 PM

Firstly you should understand that there is almost nobody really qualified to give investment advice on the bitcointalk forum, everyone is speculating and guessing.
Nevertheless, Eth and Ripple for me are still the best.
Despite the fact that the coin endured some genuine misfortunes sooner or later in time, it is as yet ready to stand the trial of times.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:51:40 PM

Recommendation is good but still be extra careful investing into a coin that was recommended rather doing your own investigation on a project. Passive income is really good and holding some bunch of altcoins that pay dividends is really worth it. You can give this a shot, $Tele and $Bold are the best for know that most of my friends are talking about.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:20:18 AM

I highly recomend ETH and XRP those coin are really amazing and i believe that it will soon rise up high same with the bitcoin. Because i always notice that ethereum is always follow the movement of the bitcoin price. So i think if the bull run begin ethereum will soon rise same with the xrp. And i see that those coin is now slowly becoming more famous and amazing so i recomend it.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:56:54 AM

for now I recommend Ethereum and XRP because these two Altcoin are very popular now, you can use up all your money if you to want invest in these two coins because it is clear that ETH and XRP has a good future. trust me you will not regret.
is XRP that good? I have not yet been clear about the development of the XRP market. what about XLM? or BNB? besides ETH I have both of these coins, don't expect much, only a little profit so I will move to the other assets.

keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:22:42 AM

I think you should invest in ETH or BCH coins for the long term. I am very confident that both coins will survive and even higher price movements. I think so after seeing the movement of the coin in a few months ago.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:28:04 AM

ethereum and litecoin on the best investment for your future because we seen lots of successful development from these currencies so if you had to invest on good currencies you can trust and try this Investments.

Ethereum has always been an option after bitcoin, apart from being the most popular altcoin, ethereum is ranked 2 coinmarketcap. Apart from ethereum, my choice of altcoin is EOS because it has large liquidity and traded in most exchanger

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: